[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MtF >late transitioner >hrt for about a year >i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: rin.jpg (36KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
rin.jpg
36KB, 500x489px
>MtF
>late transitioner
>hrt for about a year
>i don't think I pass
>still wear my male clothing
>pretty sure people who use female pronouns for me are just being polite
>even strangers hugbox me this way
>they can probably tell how miserable my life is just at a glance
>can't use the female bathroom because I fear they'll call the cops
>use the male bathroom and people keep telling me that i'm in the wrong bathroom

What am I supposed to do?
The disabled bathroom is probably empty all the time and is looking more appealing by the minute...
>>
Tranny = broken person = disabled checks out to me
>>
>>8511108
All evidence says you pass???
>>
File: Crashdance.gif (295KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
Crashdance.gif
295KB, 150x150px
I bet you're very cute :3
I think I'm in love..
>>
>>8511140
I'm sure I don't pass.
People just hugbox me because they want to look progressive.
>>
>>8511155
I'm not joking either I bet you're a very pretty girl don't let others say you aren't okay :)
>>
>>8511163
Fuck this...
I'm trash and I'm well aware of it.
I thought this was the one place where I people wouldn't hugbox me.
>>
>>8511183
But I'm not hug boxing you, really. Many trans people have a lot of insecurities so it's only natural you feel this way
>>
>>8511183
>tell a story how I pass
>I dont pass
>you pass
>I dont tho
k den
>>
Iktf op
Why the hell does literally everyone hugbox and pity pass us? It's so condescending
>>
>>8511155
>E V E R Y O N E hugboxes me
seems implausible tbqh
>>
>>8511224
if you wear male clothing how the hell would strangers hugbox you?
>>
>>8511270
Because they can tell I'm a tranny hon and are afraid I will lash out and start yelling at them or kms in public or similar
>>
>>8511283
your appearance has changed more than your perception of your appearance
others can see femininity in you that you can't see yourself
>>
>>8511189
literally this

pics or recognize your crippling social anxiety and gtfo
>>
>>8511108
I agree with >>8511270, I don't think people would hugbox you or even know you're trans if you're in boymode still. You probably have way more passing potential than you give yourself credit for.
>>
How old did you start to say you're late as a point against you?
>>
>>8511734
>>
>>8515484
oh shit yeah you're fucked why would even start at that age you fucking retard?
>>
>>8515487
Because I'm a stupid hon jdimsa
>>
>>8511108
You just need to get over it and get out there. Nothing is ever as bad as you imagine it is, and once you get some real experiences you will start having a baseline. If you are really worried, try going to places that aren't near where you live, but seriously get some experience before you actually give up on thinking you can pass.

I say that as a trans woman 2 years in.
>>
>>8515507
but when did you start thats the real question
>>
>>8515484
Fuck you.

Post a picture so we can verify that you're a hon (which you aren't unless you lost the genetic lottery)
>>
>>8515535
They wont post, cuz then the hugboxing will stop and ruin their humble brag.
>>
File: fuckingdoit.gif (3MB, 605x340px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingdoit.gif
3MB, 605x340px
>>8515484
>>8515487
uhmm fuck you
i'm 24 on moans for 8 months and i would kill to be able to transition at 17
at that age you have a good chance to develop hips and you won't look like a hon
just fucking do it
>>
>>8515535
if OP is really worried about being a hon she has to post a fucking selfie
if you can't handle an anonymous message board judging your appearance then what the fuck are you gonna do when you actually transition and have to step outside of your cave
>>
>>8515515
When I started, I just went gung ho everything. Once I legally changed my name and ID, there wasn't any turning back so I went with it. I can't be flipping back and forth, and so I just got out there and did life as it came. I go to the beach all the time, and I've been to water parks. I've got a boyfriend now, and so many more friends than I've ever had before.

Basically, what I am mostly trying to say is you gotta keep yourself from wallowing. I did it for years, and I regret it immensely. I won't say that it was all kittens and rainbows, I do still face haters and stuff that knew me from before. But. Those are far outweighed by watching other people I know shut them up and shut them down before I even say anything.

You may not ever reach the ideal. I don't think anyone ever truly does. Dreams exist to be chased. But there is no reason you can't find happiness and enjoyment in the world, unless you prevent yourself from doing so.
>>
>>8515961
I think they meant the age you started hrt
>>
File: 1494482314003.jpg (69KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494482314003.jpg
69KB, 768x768px
Post a picture and then we'll tell you if you pass.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.