[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21, MtF pre-hormones and not out yet >Live in rural America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>21, MtF pre-hormones and not out yet
>Live in rural America so nothing but conservative white Christians
>Work for dad
>Plans are for me to take over the business in 5-10 years
>Would never be able to transition because everyone knows everyone in this small town
>Have to choose between a financially stable and secure future or moving away and starting all over again but being happy
>tfw
What do I do?
>>
>>8510928
you're not trans if you seriously have to think about this one
>>
>>8510928
>being happy
>not being happy
I wonder...
>>
>>8510937
he's clearly not trans since he's 21 and still doesn't take his skittles
>>
>>8510937
What makes you say that? Yes I'm trans and it would be massive to transition but I don't have any degrees or skills that I can use to get a job just as good somewhere else. I'm worried I won't be able to find one and will be barely scraping by. Also I'm 3k in debt.

>>8510946
I'm close to buying titty skittles off the internet sometime this week and start microdosing.
>>
>>8510928
>21, MtF pre-hormones and not out yet
>Live in rural America so nothing but conservative white Christians
are you me? hopefully not cus ill never pass
>>
>>8510961
Anon just because you're afraid of transitioning fucking up your life doesn't mean you aren't trans. Those people are either retarded or trolling. Anyways no one can make this decision but you.
>>
>>8510972
I've been told I could pass easily if I started hormones but I'm not sure. People have said I look just like Bo Burnham
>>
I'd get out of there. Think very hard about what you want out of life. I totally understand being afraid of throwing this opportunity away, and taking the business over for financial security, but how will you feel a couple years after the fact? I'd be miserable and want out.
>>
>>8510928
>live in small rural area
>everyone around knows my family
>parents wants me to take over family business
>father wants me to be involved with the community
>wants me to be like a spokesman
>I just want to use the money for surgery :/
>the community is shitty and I don't want to give back to it
>he doesn't really grasp that I want to be female
>at least my mother is trying
I just don't want to have to deal with this shit
>>
>>8512086
>being this lazy and self-centered

sometimes it isn't all just about you.
if you want your father's money you are going to have to work for it.
>>
>>8510937
>trans=neet
lel
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.