[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be ftm >perfect transition at any age; no issues with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

File: 1448550837496.jpg (38KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1448550837496.jpg
38KB, 720x540px
>be ftm
>perfect transition at any age; no issues with passing
>infinite variety of dick substitutes to choose from

>be mtf
>transition too late and you're a hon
>transition too early and micropenis makes reassignment surgery impossible
>shoes

Intelligent design my ass.
>>
When people talk about "privledge" in society i say it's bullshit 99.9% of the time....however the .01%....are fucking ftms. That is LEGIT privileged. Am i wrong?

Literally being trans on easymode
>>
>>8508973
>perfect transition at any age
Bullshit! If you don't start young then odds are you'll be a fucking manlet. That doesn't sound like a perfect transition to me.
>>
>>8509016
Cis manlets exist, and most manlet ftms pass. Still better than being an obvious hon
>>
>>8508973
Makes you wonder if it wasn't Adam who ate the apple.
>>
>>8509050
They both ate the apple you heathen.
>>
>>8509029
except nobody wants to have sex with a hairy woman
>>
>>8509051
I know I was a tranny in Sunday School, what was the point of paying attention if I'm hellbound anyway?
>>
>>8509060
>>>/s/hairy
>>
>>8508973

>be ftm
>perfect transition at any age; no issues with passing

lmao
>>
File: aaahh.png (24KB, 128x150px) Image search: [Google]
aaahh.png
24KB, 128x150px
>>8508973
It was specifically to punish me for being late....
>>
>>8508987
They will never ever ever have a real penis.
>>
none of which are very good
fuck off
>>
>>8508987
As an FtM I'm 5'3 and will never have a girlfriend because no chick wants a manlet without a dick. I've seen a lot of MtFs on here with girlfriends. I'm not sure if that will make you feel better but at least you have some hope.
>>
>>8509630
straight chicks want an alpha man
bi chicks are fine with effeminate trannies
>>
>>infinite variety of dick substitutes to choose from

This is horseshit and I would rather eat literal horseshit over ever sucking off a post-OP FtM's dick. It's easy to see you're from the "feminine penis" crowd: that meatstick should not belong on anything human
>>
>>8509340
How late?
>>
>>8508973
Oh look, this meme again. I started transitioning when I was 21, I'm 26 now (about to turn 27). Being 5'10" (got lucky that both my parents are tall), I had super ultra easy mode right?

Well, I pass, alright. Until I open my mouth, because my voice barely changed. As soon as someone hear's my voice, you can see it in their eyes.
>>
>>8510224
Forgot to mention I'm FtM.
>>
File: 7years_im_fine.png (74KB, 227x340px) Image search: [Google]
7years_im_fine.png
74KB, 227x340px
>>8510190
>>
>>8510224
>bitches about voice
>the ONE thing in transition you can control and alter to your desire FOR FREE

just shut up
>>
>>8509648
Well that's depressing. What about metoidioplasty?
>>
>>8508973
>be ftm
>be 5'2, which is lucky because some of my friends are 4'9
>have wide pelvis and testosterone doesnt narrow it
>have big tits so don't qualify for keyhole, had to get double incision and will have chest scars forever

only good thing is i got more clitoral growth than average.

>>8509648
phalloplasty has actually improved a lot in the past 5 years. most post op photos online are from years ago, or taken very soon after surgery, or after the first stage only. they can also use integra on the donor skin site, so there is less of an indent and the scarring is much better. i'm still planning on metoidioplasty since it has an easier recovery.
>>
>>8509029
Im a repressed mtf who's 5"11 and I was routinely cucked by shorter more masculine aggressive acting makes when I was trying really hard when I wasn't younger to get a gf to man up

Like. Sure they are shorter than me but they have deeper voices, more aggression and confidence, more masculine eyes and masculine jaw lines, I have a beta babyface

I am a grown man and I'm literally scared of teenagers
>>
>>8509029
>>8509016
Am a 5'4 mtf, hearing ftms complain about being short, passable men is angering.

90% of ftms pass 90% of mtfs dont pass, but the few cases of less than ideal results mean that "no, ftm transition is not vastly superior to mtf's"
>>
>>8510600
>be 5'2
Mexicans have no problems picking or being picked up by the ladies.

States of Undress just aired an episode with an entire segment on clothes specially designed to give females a masculine appearance.

>keyhole, had to get double incision and will have chest scars forever
Many women find scars attractive, and chest scars alone aren't enough to tip anyone off. Besides, beauty standards for males are significantly more lax than for females.

Yeah a lot of this is based on an assumption of your orientation, but the transition itself is still heavily tilted in favor of ftms.
>>
>>8513546
the real kicker is that transitioning is worse on mtfs because of shitty societal constraints on women, but try telling a feminist that misogyny hurts you as an mtf and they'll laugh in your fucking face.
>>
>>8509334
I thought about the same thing anon.

FtM on this board think they will magically turn into a 6" tall muscular Chad with a 8" penis just by going on hormones but forget we are all fucked specially if we are past puberty.

Puberty hormones fuck both MtF and FtM. There's no winner on this shit.
>>
>>8508973
MtFs can be penetrated without ANY surgery or treatment. FtMs can NOT penetrate
>>
>>8513646
If we're talking about using random extra body parts for sex, FTMs can penetrate with fingers, nose, ears, any number of appendages!
>>
>>8510304
lol. burn.
>>
File: IMG_6613.gif (48KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6613.gif
48KB, 900x300px
>>8513661
>random extra body parts
Are you plying cis girls never do anal? Fuck off and get over yourself hon.
>>
>>8513688
And people with dicks shove those exclusively into holes?
>>
>>8513661
Mtfs have a pussy, it's called a butt and feels good and can be penetrated exactly like a vagina can.
Ftms don't have a dick, they can use a strap on but get no pleasure from it.
>>
>>8513695
AGP
G
P
>>
File: double-dildo-article1-640x494.jpg (28KB, 640x494px) Image search: [Google]
double-dildo-article1-640x494.jpg
28KB, 640x494px
>>8513708
>>
>>8513779
if you're ftm and put anything up your dysphoriahole you should travel back in time and die in the holocaust
>>8509639
>j-just date bi girls, it's not like they're literally the worst people imaginable or anything!
if i told a trans girl she could only date bi guys...
>>8508973
every single trans community hates trans men, and the bullshit 'passability' is used as an excuse
trans men only pass because people don't know how to clock ftm traits, much like how many trans women who are now hons were able to pass in the 70s and earlier because people weren't nearly as familiar with mtf traits
people are gaining greater awareness of ftm traits, most famously top surgery scars (i've been hearing stories of guys outed in completely normie environments due to them for at least four years), and the days of trans male passability are numbered
>>
>>8513796
Nerves are nerves, emotions be damned.
You're mad if you think hons are a recent phenomenon. At least they aren't lumped with "transvestites" anymore.
>>
>>8513827
>Nerves are nerves, emotions be damned
>dysphoria doesn't exist
>You're mad if you think hons are a recent phenomenon
hons are an old, old phenomenon, but a far wider range of trans women are identifiable as hons than just a few decades ago, because people now know more subtle mtf traits and are able to clock former passers
every /tttt/ 'twinkhon' would be completely passable in 1977
>>
>>8513851
>a far wider range of trans women are identifiable as hons than just a few decades ago
I'm telling you you're wrong. An entirely made up claim. There are no more or less hons than any other time. The only way you can say there are more hons now is if you say "more non-passing people are fighting to pass." The same people who a few decades ago didn't have twitter and tumblr and who otherwise were never part of the conversation to begin with.
>>
>>8513779
>using the dysphoria hole
>uncomfortable cramps to keep a bulb inside said abomination
>not naturally available like the bp
>AAP
>A
>P

Fuck off hon
>>
>>8513779
Reminder: MTFs have no idea what AFAB bodies are like and have no compassion
>>
Kek.
Enjoy your useless bit of flab that looks nothing like the real thing.
>>
>>8513796
>if you're ftm and put anything up your dysphoriahole you should travel back in time and die in the holocaust
Fuck off.
>>
>Take testosterone
>Stop giving a shit about your appearance
>Let facial hair grow out

gz you pass now. that was hard.

Yes I'm bitter, fuck you. I hope you have a supportive and loving environment and that your transition makes you happy. Doesn't change the fact that I'm still salty about having to work so hard while others have it on easymode.
>>
>>8516892
Apparently it's harder for an AFAB to walk like a male.
>>
>>8516892
I've been on T for years and still have no facial hair so idk what you mean by this. Some people have shit genetics and some don't, ftm or mtf
>>
>>8516954
Walk like a male?
>>
>>8513646
Butt secks is disgusting, poop comes from there.
And our pitiful excuse for a fuckhole post srs is the only thing Terfs got right on us, its a sad excuse for a vag.
>>8513688
Cis women have the *option* to have butt sex. And it's kinda gay for mtfs to have sex like that with a guy, its really hard to keep the balls from touching.
Oh and female orgasms are better so....
>>
>>8509016
>bwaaah even though I'm 95% guaranteed to pass perfectly with 0 effort I might not be attractive if I don't work out

Oh yeah, woe is FtM clearly. Die.
>>
>>8509630

Having a vagina, you know how to handle a pussy though, so you can eat her out like almost no man can. Same idea as an MtF blowjob > cis female blowjob. I would say a bigger issue is your height.

>>8509639

>straight chicks want an alpha man
>bi chicks want an alpha man but pretend they could marry a woman as well up until they get old enough their wombs start screaming they want babies

FTFY.

>>8510224

What's your skull like? Especially the facial features.

>>8510300

It's ridiculous that anyone who had their voice drop could call themselves early. As such, this is an improvement.

>>8510600

>be 5'2, which is lucky because some of my friends are 4'9

What ethnicity are you? Or do you just hang out with short people?

Part of the issue is probably that your rib cage and shoulders are narrow and that testosterone won't widen them.

>have big tits so don't qualify for keyhole, had to get double incision and will have chest scars forever

Did they sag a lot and how big were they? How's your nipple sensitivity?

Does your mother have a curvy figure as well? Do you remember about what age you started reaching each milestone of puberty (not just breast buds and menstruation, but pubic hair and body odor)?

>>8510693

>I am a grown woman

FTFY.

>>8513546

>Many women find scars attractive

Probably when they're not symmetrical and they came from a physical fight, not the fight with dysphoria.

>>8513635

You mean in terms of beauty standards applied to women? Otherwise, I don't see what you mean about misogyny hurting trans women.

>>8513796

>if you're ftm and put anything up your dysphoriahole you should travel back in time and die in the holocaust

I thought you didn't have a problem with others using their vaginas as they pleased?

>>8516892

Even some cis men grow patchy beards. Don't you think the chances are higher for an FtM? What if an MtF had a job where they were expected to be clean shaven?
>>
>>8509630
>FtM I'm 5'3 and will never have a girlfriend because no chick wants a manlet without a dick. I've seen a lot of MtFs on here with girlfriends
Oh fuck off. FtMs dating lesbians is so common it's one of biggest stereotypes of the LGBT community. And since passing is easy and most women today want to feel progressive and/or want a man that's transgressive it means that you even steal the one type of women that might go for MtFs.

And yet you have the gall to complain.
>>
>>8516892
Just thinking about body hair is enough to realize how insanely privileged the FtMs are in transition. I have to cut myself up like crazy every single day while suffering intense dysphoria just to get less visible hairs on my face. And since my hair is particularly dark I either have to waste THOUSANDS of dollars and suffer literal torture to get rid of it permanently or wear makeup for the rest of my life without ever taking it off and eternally worry it's not thick enough (or, if it's too thick that it makes me look unnatural) or that it got wiped off.

But, yeah, complaining about being hairless (and it's not like cis guys nowadays aren't overwhelmingly hairless anyway... ) or watching your hair grow and it being a good thing is sooooo much worse. It's not like I want to kill myself every single day because of my fucking beard and disgusting body hair.
>>
>>8517107

Walking like a dominant monkey-man instead of swaying your hips like you're trying to catch fat dicks.

>>8517118

>And it's kinda gay for mtfs to have sex like that with a guy, its really hard to keep the balls from touching.

Just let the balls touch and enjoy the gayness. I would.
>>
>tfw FtMs lost the argument

It feels nice but it still hurts to be MtF
>>
>>8517118
Use a douche, douche. With colon vaginoplasty for natural lubrication and a big enough dick to work with, up-to-date surgical techniques can give you something that's indistinguishable from the "real" thing. [spoiler]Except for the smell.[/spoiler]
>>
>>8517272
Wait, are you saying to put colon... inside the fake vagina?
>>
What kind of sick person tries to start a fight between a group (transfolk) already under attack from people trying to start a fight between them and their natural allies (LGB)?

One with an anti-trans agenda.
>>
>>8517280
Pretty much. They cut out a portion of the rectosigmoid colon to use as the interior so to speak, then join the rest of the colon together. You only get one shot at it and you lose the interior nerves, but faster healing, natural lube, and better depth is more than worth it.
>>
>>8508987
yeah there is a giant amount of privilege. It sucksto be trans but ftms get the least sucky side of it.
>>
>>8516954
It's not that difficult actually.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.