[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not gay and I think the likes to dislikes are disgu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

File: funking.jpg (22KB, 867x142px) Image search: [Google]
funking.jpg
22KB, 867x142px
I'm not gay and I think the likes to dislikes are disgusting and not to at the comments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY&t=3s
>>
>>8508576
not to add
>>
>>8508576
I'm trans and the LGBT community is gross and doing more harm than good these days.

I just want to take my hormones and be left alone.

Like seriously I thought the whole thing was to celebrate the fact that we're not perverted faggots and instead people get dressed up in assless leather chaps and screech
>>
>>8508586
>I just want to take my hormones and be left alone.
I kind of share this sentiment but at the same time people should still be free to do whatever they want with their own bodies.
>>
>>8508576
The comments make me seriously want to cry. I just want to have a normal life as a girl without bothering anyone, why do I have to be put in the same bag with these sex crazed maniacs?

Seriously why do people hate me for having a defect? I didn't ask for this.
>>
>>8508586
>>8508611

>I just want to take my hormones and be left alone
>I just want to have a normal life as a girl without bothering anyone

by being trans you automatically bother people. the sex crazed maniacs at lgbt pride parades who dress up in assless leather chaps are not the reason you are hated. you are hated for just existing
>>
>>8508638
Seriously, fuck TERFs.
>>
>>8508638
Exactly why I take my male privilege to the female restroom. What are you gonna do about it?
>>
>>8508651
>she thinks male privilege outweighs cis privilege
>>
>>8508651
>>8508660
>they believe in male privilege
>>
File: end meme.jpg (40KB, 654x643px) Image search: [Google]
end meme.jpg
40KB, 654x643px
>>8508638
>the sex crazed maniacs at lgbt pride parades who dress up in assless leather chaps are not the reason you are hated.

Except they are. That's what people automatically think when they hear the word trans or gay.
There is a reason all straight-acting gays and passing transgirls who behave like human beings get "oh, I never imagined, you don't seem like the others" all the time after being outed.
>>
>>8508576
They're just YouTube comments and ratings, chill ya grill
>>
>>8508722
Half this board is feminazi dykes tranny or otherwise

Mindless worship of the fairer sex never led anyone anywhere notable.
>>
>>8508757
>Half this board is feminazi dykes tranny
lol what
i think you got the wrong board friend
>>
>>8508586
/thread
>>
>>8508576
>caring about homophobia

I'm numb to this shit at this point. Though this is also a by-product of people being sick of PC culture.

Buckle up bucko's, years ahead will be full of hatred and malice. As always with humanity.
>>
>>8508576
That mainly has to do with YouTube pissing people off by promoting these videos. The rest are mostly edgelords and trolls.

In actuality, very very few people in the western world give a fuck if you're LGB anymore. Sure, there's a lot of people that don't agree with it, but only a very small minority will be especially outspoken about it to your face.

As for T, yeah, everybody hates us.
>>
>>8508740
The top comment i see on the vid makes no comment towards any of the cringe shit you see at pride. It justs a guy spouting the xy = male xx = female meme. These people dont accept trans at a conceptual level. The weirdos at pride have nothing to do with this.
>>
>>8508757
>Mindless worship of the fairer sex never led anyone anywhere notable.
Thinking that everyone desires to go ``somewhere notable" was your first mistake.
>>
>>8508837
thanks for sharing your thoughts, debbie downer
>>
>>8508880
God, you are stupid. If they didn't have a bad image of us like the retards at pride are giving us they wouldn't hate us like this in the first place.

They don't accept trans at a conceptual level because they don't even know trans people can be normal people, because the default image of one is a retard with a wig and a diaper with a LGBT flag in a pride.
>>
>>8508750
it's the quantity that bugs me
>>
File: 273bp5.jpg (34KB, 512x332px) Image search: [Google]
273bp5.jpg
34KB, 512x332px
>>8508903
Protip: Conservatives hated gay people long before Pride Parades ever existed.

Just act like a responsible adult and people will give you respect.

Act like a whiny bitch and people will treat you like a whiny bitch.
>>
>>8508903
>God, you are stupid. If they didn't have a bad image of us like the retards at pride are giving us they wouldn't hate us like this in the first place.

Retards at pride parades dont help. But religious people have hate gays for centuries.
>>
>>8508904
Well what a bunch of YouTube comments say is never going to directly impact me and what these people type is out of my control anyways so I just like to grill chill y'know what I'm sayin' B)

>>8508837
I'm with this fellow over here, just gotta keep on trucking until people stop caring
>>
>>8508903
Lol you actually believe people would see trans as normal if weridos stopped wearing diapers at pride. Trans confuse and scare a lot of people, even groups of feminists dont like them. People acting normal pride aint gonna magically sway how most feel about trans. The LGB of Lgbt dont receive anywhere close to the hate as trans are getting right now so there must be more to it than embarassing diaper wearing fags
>>
Am I the only one who doesn't give a single solitary fuck if people hate LGBT people? Like yeah, so what if you think its disgusting, fuck if I care, I'm not on this earth to please you. As long as no one harasses or assaults me I don't care.
I seriously just don't care. That's the feeling that elicits from me when I hear all this "fags will burn in hell" or "being gay is unnatural"
>>
>>8508953
>Lol you actually believe people would see trans as normal if weridos stopped wearing diapers at pride
No, but it would help a lot. It's not the whole reason trans people are hated, that doesn't mean they are harmless.
>>
>>8508955
same

the people who get upset and do shit like appear in dumbass videos are just attention whores.. I care about their opinions just as much.

who gives a fuck v. who gives a fuck.. who will win?.. who gives a fuck... I'll just be over here living my life.
>>
>>8508955
This
What other people think of me is none of my business
>>
>>8508740
If those "maniacs" weren't out there being visible, people would react to you with more shock and less sympathy. This way they know that it's a real thing, and at least have a chance to think about it and overcome their cultural biases.

I cringe at this flamboyant shit too, but sweeping LGBT under the rug doesn't go well for us. It needs to be accepted in our culture, not hidden.
>>
File: 10392853592803138320.jpg (59KB, 558x419px) Image search: [Google]
10392853592803138320.jpg
59KB, 558x419px
>>8508614
fuck off caraposter ur rapist ass is ugly AF!
>>
>>8508750
The thing is that youtube is a huge platform that practically everyone uses now and while it's probbly an overexageration of negative comments and downvotes compared to what everyone thinks, it does come as a shock that there are THIS MANY people that hate LGBT type people even in this day and age. Plus all those people still have influence on things like politics and such and it's a tad offputting.
>>
>>8508930
I'd argue the main problem with that those people acting crazy aren't influencing the conservative nuts so much as they're giving them material to show people who are on the fense about the topic so to speak. People who hate trans aren't going to be swayed either way obviously but people who are still trying to figure out how they feel about the topic, where there are a large section of that aren't very loud most likely, wh are more likely to side with the conservatives once the conservatives start showing them the idiots you can find at a pride parade. THOSE are the real people you need to worry about with stuff like this.
>>
>>8510381
Also after rereading that sorry about my shit grammer, didn't catch it while typing and Im very tired at the moment.
>>
>>8510354
Stop confusing hatred with legitimate political views. I'm LGBT myself and I'm against shit like gay marriage.
>>
>>8510391
So you're against having actual legal and financial beneits marraige provides for you, if you're gay that is.
>>
>>8508586
>I want to do nothing while other people win my rights for me
Lazy piece of shit. That's okay. We'll carry you.
>>
>>8510403
Should room mates temporarily marry each other to gain from legal benefits?
>>
>>8510403
And why shouldn't I be?
>>
Used to it
Got the whole "stupid dumb nigger" thing for years even though I got a stem degree and etc
Now Im already numb to the "fucking faggot" thing
So like >>8508949 and all the others say
What the heck can I say to change that? I'm just gonna chill and do my thing
>>
Oh and I go to pride events because its fun
>>
>>8510391
It's not political stance, you just added "self-" to the hatred
>>
>>8510438
No because that legally would be a stupid idea, like how now they legally co own some of your stuff.
>>8510442
>Why shouldn''t I have less rights than the majority
Well I mean if you don't mind a lesser citizen then ok but I sure don't.
>>
>>8510466
* I sure do mind
>>
>>8510454
But I'm pro-LGBT rights.

>>8510466
I'm a lesser citizen exactly the same gay marriage or not.
>>
>>8510496
Can't be pro if you're against adding legal rights m8.
>>
>>8510499
Jesus fucking Christ how can you be this retarded?

This is what's wrong with the world and why the LGBT lobby needs to die and be replaced with something that's actually pro-LGBT.
>>
>>8510466
>what is a prenup
>>
>>8510506
Well Im sorry I want to be able to get married and have the same benefits and rights as a staight person
>>
>>8508576
I'm closeted gay and I support LGBT hate
>>
>>8510677
>I'm closeted gay
sssh you don't count
>>
>>8510889
Yes he does and his views are just as legitimate as yours.
>>
>>8508757
>Half this board is feminazi dykes tranny or otherwise

only /pol/ thinks this, probably more hate here towards them then most boards
>>
>>8508576
>I'm not gay and
nobody cares about your opinion.
Why even come here you pointless fuckwad?
>>
>>8510956
>implying we care about gay people's opinions either on /tttt/
>>
File: 1497626398429.jpg (46KB, 932x774px) Image search: [Google]
1497626398429.jpg
46KB, 932x774px
>>8508638
Fun fact: If you transition people usually cant tell
>>
>>8508586
/thread
>>
>>8510956
I just wanted to hear your opinion
>>
>>8511538
You don't care about our opinion either.
>>
Yeah, if we just stop having pride parades, keep to ourselves, and never ever let anyone find out we're LGBT, surely then these haters will accept us :^)
>>
we don't need their acceptance

better to be left alone imo
>>
>>8510411
>look at me everybody im pushing lgbt rights by being a disgusting degenerate in public wearing bondage gear and sucking on 4 cocks at once!

yea, really helpful
>>
>>8508903
>ignoring that people don't like trans people because they don't think you're valid
Once again, nothing to do with the weirdos, to most normies you're just delusional and xy=male xx=female, it has nothing to do with your image
>>
>>8508955
It's not so much people having those opinions, it's the effect those opinions have. If there weren't trans kids getting kicked out by transphobic parents, people crusading to end effective medical treatment of trans people, and "trans panic" being considered a viable defense for murder, nobody would care what those idiots think.

>>8510391
How exactly is depriving others of equal rights a legitimate political view? If "marriage" was a limited resource and every gay marriage meant one less straight marriage, then maybe you could call it legitimate, but it's literally a case of people trying to control how others live their lives, for no real benefit. You're free to NOT get gay married if you're gay and gay marriage is legal, I just don't understand how a LGBT person could oppose equal rights for LGBT people (that do not in any way infringe on ANYONE's rights) unless they're suffering from internalized homophobia or something.
>>
>>8510891
Non and no. Fuck off.
>>
I've been to two Pride events now and I have yet to see dudes buttfucking in public wearing dildo helmets. Somehow this leads me to believe that people who claim Pride is nothing but degenerate weirdos don't actually go to Pride.
>>
>>8508611
It's OK beautiful... Calm down... I've got you..
>>
>>8513290
kys
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.