[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy at my college used to be a real asshole to me when he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1491204969760.jpg (250KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491204969760.jpg
250KB, 1280x720px
This guy at my college used to be a real asshole to me when he found out I was trans and always made fun of me. He called me a lot of mean things and always hurt my feelings. Eventually he stopped and just didn't talk to me but years later now, he's started talking to me again he's apologized to me. He said was wrong and he thinks I'm really pretty. He wants to go out with me.

I'm not sure how to feel about this. Should I accept his apology and give him a chance? Do you think it's a trap? He seemed genuine and even held my hand but I'm a little scared of him.
>>
>>8507788
Tell him that. The key to a successful relationship is open communication. I learned that from my own partner and we've been together multiple years now.
>>
>>8507788
>I'm not sure how to feel about this. Should I accept his apology and give him a chance?
Yes! This could be a great thing.

>Do you think it's a trap?
Well, I don't know, I guess it could be. Bring a knife just in case.
>>
>>8507797
Seconding this.
What you really need to worry about is if he's an egg.
>>
>>8507788
give it a try, update us if anything kyoot happens
>>
>>8507788
sounds like hes immature af
you know how kinds have no idea how to give attention and poke and harass each other instead
>>
When people want something and can't have it, sometimes they do mental gymnastics and they convince themselves they don't want it.
Sound like he liked you, was aware of the social stigma and decided he couldn't have you because of social pressure. Then he started hating you and picking on you were what he really wanted to do was love you and protect you.
Sounds like he's matured due to realising his hate was suppressed love, and now you look more feminine the social stigma is gone. I only know what you posted but his apology is genuine.
What you want to do with this is up to you though. Can you forgive him for picking on you? Can you trust him to protect you after he hurt you?
Personally to me it sounds like he MIGHT turn on you if he gets called out on dating you. I don't know him though. The details are limited.
>>
>>8507838
>mental gymnastics

it's called "sour grapes"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sour_grapes
>>
>>8507905
Thanks for letting me know, I didn't know that. Can we not have more than one word for it though?
>>
>>8507788
nah
>>
>>8507788
>he's an asshole
>should i date him?

fuck him
that's what you do with assholes
>>
>>8507943
>fuck him
literally
>>
File: 1497896948197.jpg (30KB, 480x490px) Image search: [Google]
1497896948197.jpg
30KB, 480x490px
>>8507788
>making fun of people IN COLLEGE
unbelievably sad.
>>
>>8507804
This. OP's story SCREAMS egg.
>>
>>8507992
What's an egg?
>>
>>8508006
Trans in the closet.

Idk how it came to be known as an "egg" but someone else could probably explain why.
>>
>>8508006
>>8508202
Not in the closet; someone who hasn't realized they are trans yet. In other words, an unaware agp.
>>
File: 94868945.png (730KB, 724x970px) Image search: [Google]
94868945.png
730KB, 724x970px
>>8508006
It's another retard who thinks that their instinctive, male socialized hatred toward GNC men, effeminate men, and trans woman is somehow indicative of being "subconsciously" one of us, despite being a total man themselves.

After they have that """"realization"""", and they begin a brief phase of pretending to be trans, they come in here and constantly lecture us and berate us for not accepting them, despite them having *always* been an aggressor.

They're well known for making up "egg traits" which are propagated to encompass exclusively hetero masculine traits and contextualization.

>>8508202
Obviously, being closeted is different.
>>
>>8508276
Forgot to mention, those "traits" are made up in response to having a volatile reactionary response toward any critique of male socialization, masculinity, and heteronormativity.
>>
Why do people reply to obviously fake bullshit stories
>>
>>8508276
>>8508283
But Cara you were an egg before Trent realized you were an AGP and should transition despite being mentally and psychologically a man.
>>
>>8507788
Don't. He's serial killer material and he's given you no reason to trust.
>>
File: 908459.png (2MB, 1112x1410px) Image search: [Google]
908459.png
2MB, 1112x1410px
>>8508297
I fit literally 0% of any of the propagated egg criteria. And besides, only he knows my actual backstory.
>>
>>8508302
>only he knows my actual backstory.
The whole stealing clothes from school and getting rejected by your parents thing?
>>
>>8508276
>something about you being a agp egg bla bla bla

so anyway cara how are you?
>>
>>8507788

Tell him his behavior could be understood if it came from a high school student, but a college student is a grown-ass man who should have known himself already so you won't date him even if you accept his apology.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.