[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have decided that I am going to kill myself. I don't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2878.png (870KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2878.png
870KB, 750x1334px
I have decided that I am going to kill myself. I don't know when, I don't know how, and I don't know what I'll do until then. Do not bother trying to change my mind.

I come here because I'm a hopelessly unpassable transgirl hopelessly enamored with my cis lesbian best friend. I'm not giving any more details, they're unnecessary, what I need help with is finding a way to phrase a note that will articulate why I believe my personal perception of happiness is intrinsically not compatible with reality -- a way to articulate that such that she won't have to know that my relationship with her affected me so painfully, but in such a way I can still be honest in my final sentiments.
>>
>>8507708
>Do not bother trying to change my mind.
If you wanna kill yourself fine, but suicide notes are for attention whores that wanna guilt trip other people. If what you have to say is so important than say it while your still alive. If it doesn't go well than you've got even more reason to kill yourself, and if it does go well than you can take things from there.
>>
>>8507742
This. Suicide notes only hurt those left behind, especially if they aren't aware of how you're hurting ahead of time.
The aftermath is never how it is in movies.
>>
Don't listen to them, OP. Not leaving a note will bring the agony of not knowing why. Suicides are painful no matter what.

If you want to leave a note, then leave a note.
>>
>>8507708
This is a fucking stupid reason to kill yourself.
>>
>>8507830
It's one element of a larger group of things. It's just that this one element is the one on my mind at this exact moment.
>>
>>8507708
Why not be honest about your feelings for her?

>because then she'll blame herself
State that your wish is that she doesn't and that out of your love for her you want her to have every happiness and success and that being happy is the best way for her to fulfill your wish.

In fact, why not tell her your feelings for her while you're alive, before writing a note or killing yourself? Talking about it openly and honestly might help you come to terms with your feelings become able to express your wish that she not blame herself better, or otherwise change your mind about what to write or even whether to go ahead with suicide.
>>
>>8507708
are you really enfp op? also post the rest of those joke typings
>>
>>8507814
>>8507742
I'm not even dead-set on leaving a note. I just can't stand the idea of ending my life without making some sort of closing remarks.

Perhaps a brief memoir?
>>
>>8508035
As an enfp I like to think of myself as a pretentiously intellectual goldfish

>>8507708
I would also like to see more of these joke types OP
>>
>>8507708
Please don't hurt yourself Anon. You can be happy yet. Most people who are suicidal at some point latter regret it and live on happily. That can be you, too. Please get help.
>>
>>8507708
I'm in the same boat except I like a guy and I know how I'm going to suicide
>>
you need to get away from her OP put some distance between yourself and her
>>
File: drkrm.gif (1000KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
drkrm.gif
1000KB, 500x269px
>>8507708
>hopelessly unpassable
How long have you been on HRT? Is your appearance seriously bad enough to where you can't live with yourself?

>hopelessly enamored with my cis les bff
It sounds like your feelings are confused. This person is your bestFRIEND. Don't fall for the myth of scarcity when it comes to finding 'the one'. There are many 'ones' out there and you'll always have a best friend if you don't push the boundaries.
>>
File: euro2016.png (21KB, 365x363px) Image search: [Google]
euro2016.png
21KB, 365x363px
>>8507708
Oh god, I had the misfortune of knowing an ENFP once! And I mean, actually knowing, like thoroughly, that's what was just not right.

And he was a transfrog:
>>8509942
>>
Give it some time your feelings will change.
>>
>>8511184
When are you gonna do it? Wanna discord chat anon?
(I could use a suicide buddy/partner desu)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.