[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I hated being a guy to the point of suicide >but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0287.jpg (93KB, 546x896px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0287.jpg
93KB, 546x896px
>tfw I hated being a guy to the point of suicide
>but now being a a non passing perma boy mode twinkhon is also kind of shitty
Kill me
>>
same situation
also started hrt to not kill myself
"kind of shitty" feels a lot better than "i want to die" though
>>
>>8507380
>>8507338
was it worth it?

t. too old to ever pass hating being a guy
>>
>>8507338
You're still young ph dont give up
>>
>>8507485
it's worth it to not want to kill yourself anymore
but if it's been getting worse and worse for you maybe you shouldn't wait for that long
>>
>>8507514
>you shouldn't wait for that long
kill myself now? its been bad for about year, I have total disconnection from myself and my real body/face
>>
mtfg treats me worse than irl
wearing a trump hat gets me worse service than a purse and pink nails
>>
>>8507530
i meant wait until you want to kys
but if you already do then yeah it could be worth it
do you think it would disrupt your life a lot?
>>
>>8507601
in boymode?
>>
>>8507605
I dont know, I have to act male and Im so used to it but I dont want it, I already feel inadequate and have social anxiety, does it get better or worse on hrt?
>>
>>8507635
my feelings of inadequacy and social anxiety went away almost completely
you will eventually stop passing as cis most likely though
>>
>>8507648
sounds good! I can manage it to keep boymode
and it'd be much harder to change into a girl for me
>>
>>8507380
Yea but desu there's no difference in my level of kill myself in the beginning I was super happy but now it's like I'm back were I started like I still can't be who I am because I look manly.
>>
>>8507696
Is that because you realized you wanted to go full-time girl?
>>
>>8507715
I mean yea Thats always been the plan I wanted to go full time pre hrt but I knew it wasn't possible so I wanted to wait to see what hormones did but they really didn't do much but give me boobs. And I'm just to guyish to even look like a woman. That's why I'm boy mode all the time.
>>
File: newoldgee.jpg (66KB, 769x1024px) Image search: [Google]
newoldgee.jpg
66KB, 769x1024px
>>8507338
>its okay dont kill yourself youll maybe be cute
>its okay dont kill yourself just give it a few more years
>its been three years okay dont kill yourself you can still gain and lose a bunch of weight
>its okay you lost all that weight and you look like an extremely attractive guy
>its okay you can still lose some fat and maybe youll gain some more
>its okay just ignore those bones starting to show
>its okay just ignore that adam's apple you didnt have before

I dont think theres anything left for me to hope for.
I think ive exhausted all of my options.

>pic semi-related
>>
Dude this whole thread is all me :'(
>>
>>8507739
That's so me it's exactly what I'm going through holy shit!! if anything I look like a cuter guy after hormones not manly cute but a young looking cute guy. Im just at the yo yo weight phase to see if I can get curves though but it's not happening for me. like if anything It just made more attractive as a guy and with the weight loss I been getting crazy attention , but not the attention I want I would hate to be in a relationship as guy so I turn people down it sucks so bad because I never really had a relationship and i been bretty lonely . If I detrans I can have one and stuff but I don't want to detrans it would make suicidal again ugh it's just shitty.
>>
>>8507635
I havent left my house in like ten years hrt or not so there ya go.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.