[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always see ideal partner threads, but never the opposite: worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I always see ideal partner threads, but never the opposite: worst possible partners.
Let's say the universe forced you to be with the type of person you abhor the most. All the qualities that you hate in a person all wrapped into one, and they are your significant other.
Who are they, anons?
>>
Junkie whore. Violent.
>>
Doesn't like Dragon Quest because it's "too generic"
>>
>>8506515
basically chad/stacy
>>
File: 1485138334746.jpg (163KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485138334746.jpg
163KB, 960x960px
>>8506515
>worst possible partners
Hmmm. THats a nice change of pace. I dont really have anything concrete as to what I want in a person but I know the stuff i dont want!

This person would be:
>male
>chiseled chad-like beef cake
>Enables my paranoia and terrible habits
>Pushes me to lose/gain weight but then complains about me not being soft/thin enough
>Lies to me in a way thats semi-blatant, but not frequently enough that its considered constant
>Can read me pretty well and emotionally abuses me when Im almost at my lowest point so Im miserable but not enough to kill myself.
>Constantly says I love you and is encouraging
>Lots of backhanded complements/insults
>Randomly calls me he or him

And Here's The female variant:
>Female
>Loving, nurturing
>Not physically affectionate very often
>Encouraging
>Wants to be around me all the time but is distant (i.e. we are in the same room but we arent physically close and we dont talk much)
>Tells me "a real woman wouldn't use her penis" after forcing herself onto me and making me use it.
>Physically violent but tells me she will stop if I beg her for more. If I do she ties me to the oven door and hits me about the legs and hips with one of those nerf bats without the foam
>Does something similar to bdsm "aftercare" where she holds me and gently whispers things like "Im the only one that wants you" and "you are mine" and "I love you so much" while giving me kisses and hugs.
>once a month we have "normal" none penetrative sex thats insanely tender and sensual but she tells me Im a monster and a disgusting pervert during.
>Questions every decision I make. Even unimportant ones that have no impact on anything.
>Punches me in the ribs if I get too loud
>Looks at me with love and affection on a near constant basis
>Will randomly jump at me or raise her hand as if she is going to hit me just to see me flinch.

Oh god, I think I made myself cry.
>>
>>8506515
>Who are they, anons?
Myself but better at everything including better looks.

Also I wonder if this thread will get people going "omg you just described me" as well.
>>
>>8506515
>overly dramatic
>shaved body
>thin (vs beefy/muscular/chubby)
>codependent
>manipulative
>low intelligence
>feminist
>vapid/shallow
>leech
>low self-esteem/confidence
>has BPD
>>
>>8506515
Screeching leftist sjw Marxist retard/valley girl, basically that dumbfuck smelly Antifa rustafatian looking bitch that got knocked the fuck out after hitting someone and then cried to the internet where leftist media sites catered to her because they're biased fake news that are so fucking dumb that when they do stories about dead "refugee children" they show photos of adult sized body bags.
>>
>>8507965
>>Not physically affectionate very often
>>Wants to be around me all the time but is distant (i.e. we are in the same room but we arent physically close and we dont talk much)
Do most people find this annoying? That's how I prefer to socialize most of the time
>>
>>8508043
Its fine if you are friends, I guess. I actually hang out with one of my best friends like that (whenever we are in the same state). For me, in a relationship I feel more comfortable being super close. Maybe not as talkative but the closeness is a big thing for me. What I implied in my post is that being like that with someone I love bothers me alot. Almost like torture. Im very physically/emotionally needy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.