[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whelp, Milo Stewart's on hormones, and now Riley Dennis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: mqdefault.jpg (16KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
16KB, 320x180px
Whelp, Milo Stewart's on hormones, and now Riley Dennis is getting FFS.
Were they really trans all along, or are they still just trenders who are crumbling to pressure and trying to validate themselves as trans?

And why the fuck is Riley jumping into FFS instead of at least going on hormones or doing literally anything about that fucking voice?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSSeQsXfYFo
>>
>>8505950
Jesus christ that's 30 minutes. Any noble soul want to do tl;dw of this?
>>
>>8505950
We just had a thread about this, stop giving these dumb youtubers the attention they crave. Jesus Christ.
>>
>stop misgendering trans people
Nope. I find entertainment in people being mad about something as irrelevant as being misgendered.
>>
>>8505956

I'm about 8 minutes in. So far it's just Riley going on and on about being trans while trying to insist he never intended to make his channel all about being trans.

8:30, addressing "larger youtubers" (ie Blaire) saying he's not really trans because he's not taking any steps to transition, and just peddling out the exact same line as always that those aren't requirements.

How are there still 20 minutes left of this fucking shit?
>>
>>8505965

Well shit nigga, I wasn't here, I had shit to do.

>stop giving these dumb youtubers the attention they crave
No, I find them fascinating and entertaining. I discuss them for me, I don't care whether they get anything out of it.
>>
>settings
>speed
>1.5
You're welcome
>>
Finally
19:45
Riley claims to have been secretly on hormones for almost a year.
>>
Holy FUCK Riley is doing some crazy fucking mental gymnastics.
He says no one believed he was trans because he wasn't on hormones, then reveals he's been on hormones this whole time and is just so damn manly that no one could tell, and now is claiming people fucking GASLIT him because they presumed he wasn't on hormones due to his constant insistence that trans people don't have to want to take hormones to be trans, which eventually made him think he must have accidentally said he wasn't on hormones somehwere.
No, Riley. People made that assumption because you gave them every reason to, and could have set them straight at any point in the past year. But instead you allow it to continue just so you can hoard as many victim points as you need to pull some shit like this once the time is right. Well you know what, you sneaky cunt, you might have just earned your woman card after all.
>>
literally the only relevant part of the video:
22:55-23:44
>>
>>8505994
She didn't say she was on hormones because she believes that's her own private business. And you know, I believe she is right. No one is entitled to her own private medical records and she shouldn't have to prove that she's taking hormones in order to be accepted as trans person. And no one should spread information thats she doesn't take hormones, just like Blaire did. She's such an insuferable cunt and she gets really BTFO in this video.
I mean, I still disagree with her views on cotton celling, genitals preference, muslims and many other things, but she genuinely seems happy with how her life is progressing and there's no real reason for me to be asshole about it. Go girl, go Riley.
>>
>>8505984
Believable actually, since he's a late transitioner.
>>
All I know is that for a unpassing trender Riley is hot as fuck.
>>
>>8506043
> No one is entitled to her own private medical records
And Riley's not entitled to having her pronouns respected.
It was her choice to keep this information private, and that's totally fine. But if you give people absolutely no reason to believe you, some of them aren't going to believe you. Shocker.
And I'm not going to say that no one ever asked for her medical records, but I for one never saw it. Just saw people making perfectly reasonable assumptions, which Riley chose to let go unchallenged.

And whether or not Riley is trans really changes little, since her opinions are still all complete horseshit, which was the main reason people shat on her.

Personally though, even without knowing Riley's on hormones I've naturally been perceiving her as more feminine lately and drifting to 'she' more and more, so it's not really surprising to learn that she's actually transitioning and it's starting to show (actually kind of vindicating, I thought I was losing my grip on what men and women look like). So literally nothing has changed about my attitude to pronouns despite Riley's attempted 'gotcha.' If I instinctively think 'she' I'll use 'she,' that's about it. I don't regret a single 'he' I've used in reference to her.
>>
I'm glad for her.

She generally has very correct opinions on stuff but she's not very pretty so retards here don't take her as seriously.
>>
>>8505950
>le trender meme
I don't get what people get out of accusing people of being trenders
>>
>>8505950

It's a fetish. He's obsessed with looking like a girl. He doesn't actually want to be a girl (nor can he be a girl) so the voice and hormones don't matter.
>>
>>8506175
I actually find riley quite attractive even if "pretty" isn't necessarily the word I'd use
>>
>>8506198
yeah obviously I meant like conventionally pretty, passing for a cis woman etc etc

I don't think she's ugly myself, but I'm glad she's taking steps to be more like she wants to be.

My point was that this shit shouldn't matter, the attacks on her on this board were so fucking creepy or gross. Literally gross men taking a woman less seriously because she doesn't get their dick hard.

I feel kind of a victory with this video i'm ngl.
>>
File: Screenshot_142.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_142.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>8506204
>My point was that this shit shouldn't matter, the attacks on her on this board were so fucking creepy or gross.
>>
>>8506204
>Literally gross men taking a woman less seriously because she doesn't get their dick hard
were on /lgbt/, dont you remember? i doubt any man here would have a woman get him hard in the first place. or are you too dumb to realize not everyone whos "bad" is a straight man?
>>
>>8506204
>Literally gross men taking a woman less seriously because she doesn't get their dick hard.
Abloo bloo. Do you have any idea how it is to be a below average male in the west?
>>
Justin is only getting FFS so he can appeal to cis lesbians (which won't happen either way).

Just wait, the results are going to be a botched mess because his face is too long and wonky to fix.
>>
>>8505950
He waited too long to get on hrt so he's now a hon with a horse face and massive shoulders

It's doubtful if Ffs can salvage him by now cause it's Midface
>>
>>8506411
But you're getting on male hormones just like Reilly so you'll look like him too.
>>
>>8506163
Omg, PLEASE post a picture.

I need to know what the person who gave birth to these posts of anger and neurosis looks like
>>
>>8506163
>>8506043
How could you call a total hon with a Midface manface like that a woman. This isn't Susan's. There's no reason to respect someone who blew his chance at passing and turned into a hon.
>>
>>8505994
lol that's literally not what she say at all. Are you just dense? Or do you just like to spread misinformation like the little Blaire wanna be cunt that you are?
>>
>>8506374
>i doubt any man here would have a woman get him hard in the first place
so you just forget that this place infested with transbians? :^)
>>8506409
>muh literal male persecution
do you have any idea what is like to be a below average female in the west?
>>
what i am unclear on is how un medded tranners have enough energy to accomplish so much on camera.
>>
>>8507403
Yes
>>
>>8506940

Dunno how you're getting anger and neurosis from that post, my whole point was basically that this is a damp squib and doesn't really matter.
>>
File: 1.png (143KB, 1720x544px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
143KB, 1720x544px
>>8506175
>her
>>
>>8507152
i know, its SO HARD getting hugboxed by everyone and having resources to help with all your problems and being able to blame men for everything wrong with your life. you poor soul how can you live in an evil world like this. go take your bullshit to your feminist lgbt organization you dumb fuck. or did they throw you our for being too "terfy" for their tastes?
>>
>>8507946
My argument detector is drawing a blank
>>
File: 10392853592803138320.jpg (59KB, 558x419px) Image search: [Google]
10392853592803138320.jpg
59KB, 558x419px
>>8506940
He's an ugly transbian fatphobe rapist heres his pic
>>
>>8506915
If you've seen my face, you'd know that testosterone is not going to do jack shit to it. I am an eternal 12-year-old boy.
>>
>>8505976
Wow, so much better although it makes him sound like an autistic robot.
Thanks, pham.
>>
>>8508239
And that's what Riley said. You should look at his old photos.
>>
>>8508303
That's because he went through male puberty, which I did not. I'm in my early 20's and my bone structure is set, I'll hardly appear more masculine than I did before.
>>
>>8508399
Dropped trip, oops
>>
>>8508303
What did she look like before?
>>8506057
Isn't she just 23? Is 23 really late?
>>
>>8508494
>You're already very masc face for someone who supposedly didn't have one
I fucking wish.
>>
>>8508563
Well now t can finish what you started and you can look like this guy now. Good luck having ffs fix your elongated skull
>>
>>8508620
I can't tell if you're trolling or legit have no idea how testosterone affects the body after your bones have stopped growing.
>>
>>8506175
>there is no such thing as biological sex
>you're a bigot for not wanting to fuck trannies
>correct opinions

She could be beautiful and pass 100% and I would still think she was a moron. If you agree with her then I can only assume you're either retarded or delusional yourself.
>>
>>8505950

Im happy shes finally doing it, but her views are fucking crazy.

she makes a few valid points here and there then goes full sjw
>>
>>8509701
What valid points?
>>
>>8509667
Biological sex means that unless you pass hon, you should stay out of women's bathrooms. And you don't pass, you've got delusional overconfidence.
>>
>>8509744
made me rethink the whole safespace ordeal, outside of that shes a loon.
>>
>>8509819
You don't need XX chromosomes and a vagina to use the women's restroom. Biological sex is meaningless in that context so ideally I see no reason why unpassing trans women should be barred from using the restroom they want. If they're minding their own business then it's completely fine. A toilet is a toilet.

This supposedly sacred value we place on segregating bathrooms based on sex is entirely arbitrary and socially constructed. The entire argument hinges on people getting triggered by ugly people existing around them. And is supposed to serve as justification for treating innocent people like criminals.

Should we ban unpassing cis women from using the women's room? How about frisking and doing an ID and birth certificate check and karyotyping test on women with large shoulders? Just to be safe.
>>
>>8509885

Maybe we should just have an ugly bathroom and a pretty bathroom.
>>
>>8506175
Is this bait?
>>
>>8509989

tripfags and avatarfags tend to be that retarded, so doubtful
>>
>>8510892
Sertii is a particularly retarded tripfag. Check the tripcode.
>>
>>8505950
Riley is a really fucking lazy Transvestite.

The End.
>>
>>8513563
I think she has potential.
>>
>>8513579
Maybe playing air-guitar in a metal band.
>>
>>8513563

Except she just revealed she's been on hormones for a year and is about to get FFS.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.