[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

!!HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION!! Let's say you're 13 and trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: azu.jpg (185KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
azu.jpg
185KB, 2560x1600px
!!HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION!!
Let's say you're 13 and trans but you parents have told you over and over again that it's just a phase.
You don't have any money and by the time you make some and move out of their house the T has already completely raped your body.
Self-medding is pretty much impossible but transitioning would be covered fully by insurance if you'd go the official route.
You life in a small rural town where the only doctor tells you that you're delusional and the next big city with a real gender therapist is so far away that you can't even afford a train ticket there.
How much damage would this hypothetical person have to do to their own penis to make it obvious that they're serious about this.
It would be nice if the damage wouldn't make SRS impossible later on.
>>
>>8505347
Go for the balls not the dick. Just a suggestion.

But in all seriousness there's probably some sort of national help line you could call to maybe get assistance.
What country do you live in?
>>
>>8505347
This hypothetical person should call or contact the gender therapist in the big city and get their advice.
>>
>>8505354
This person already tried the help line but they can't do shit over the phone.
>>8505359
The gender therapist can't to anything over the phone as well. They'd have to see me in person on a regular basis but this person can't afford anything (e.g. a train ticket) because their parents won't hand them any money anymore since they once saved up money to buy a really nice summer dress.
>>
>>8505347
This hypothetical person is in a tough situation and needs to get to the big city gender therapist. I should hope that hypothetical person contacts the gender therapist in that big city and organises a few quick assessments to diagnose for gender dysphoria or ongoing assessments with being put on AA's if that is unavailable.

If that is impossible, they should try to find a way to self-med using a post office box or through a friend's postal address. They should find some way to get the money to fund their HRT like a job or having an 'allowance' from their parents they put towards HRT instead of food + etc.
>>
>>8505376
>since they once saved up money to buy a really nice summer dress.
;_;
>>
>>8505376
I'd try contacting whatever non-profit lgbt organizations are in your country, province, or state and seeing if anyone can help.
>>
>>8505376
>saved up to buy a nice summer dress
Hang in there ;_;
>>
>>8505347
I was once like your hypothetical friend. I told my parents and they took me to a "Christian counselor" who, in a crazy turn, actually advocated to get me on blockers. (She also leaked all the info we talked about to my parents, breaking the contract I signed about privacy). My parents stopped taking me to her and they just avoided the subject. I continued trying to order hrt online, and forced the issue. They took me to a real psychiatrist (at an insane asylum btw) who if I ever said anything to that they didn't like, could legally lock me up and leave me there. I just stopped talking about it and got a little sneakier. I was 16 around this time. I just now managed to get bica through qhi and started blocking at the least. Though recently I ran out and now can't afford to buy more because my parents won't let me get a job. Hopefully I'll be able to get one somehow and then I'll start ordering more hrt.

So to make a long story short, save money and order it as secretly as possible. Stope talking about it to your parents. Chances are your parents are daft and won't notice you becoming a cute girl.
>>
>>8505406
There's not a lot of ways to make money that young.
It might be possible to always get assistance through some organization. Just gotta keep asking around online. Go to every lgbt forum or site out there and just keep asking.
>>
>>8505411
What organization is going to help an 18 year old get drugs he isn't prescribed
Actually curious, not trying to be an ass
>>
>>8505416
I would assume they'd at least possibly provide information or methods about how to actually get to the doctor without having money.
Maybe they could somehow get involved to force the parents to help.
>>
>>8505406
I'm afraid they would notice it immediately.
I can't hide anything in my room because they search it on a regular basis.
I can't even grow my hair out since my father insists on those fucking military buzz cuts.
I tried to struggle but my father just picked me up and carried me to the barber who is his friend.
They put some belts around me to make sure I can't move in the chair.
Nobody in this fucking town is even batting an eye when shit like this happens.
I can't even deliver newspapers or something because everyone knows everyone and my parents told everyone that I can't have any money because I would spent it on perverted things.
I don't know how long I can take this anymore.
>>
>>8505347
I would run away to the city and live there. If I get caught it's obvious I'm serious without having to hurt myself and if I don't then I can live with someone from the internet and maybe beg for money from there too. Then I can see the therapist and go the official route.
>>
>>8505427
Should contact child protective services or something, that just sounds terrible.
>>
>>8505427
Yeah if you can contact cps or something similar. That's actually abusive, tying you down like that. Also just hide pills somewhere. Like I'm sure you can find a good spot
>>
>>8505435
Is there a guaranteed way they would take me away immediately?
If protective services show up and just leave without me I'd be in huge trouble.
>>
>>8505376
pic of the summer dress
>>
>>8505449
Okay well you should contact an lgbt organization and inform them that you would like to contact CPS and tell them about what is happening.
Perhaps if you do it through an organization it can be a little bit better for your particular interests rather than CPS just treating it like some random generic child whining about their parents. You need to inform people of why you think it's abuse due to being trans otherwise CPS won't take it seriously probably. LGBT organizations should be able to do it all your behalf.
>>
>>8505347
How does the hypothetical person know she's trans?
>>
>>8505376
Don't buy that dress, girl. If your parents see it they might throw it out or burn it. Keep your money. Hide it to yourself. Wait till College. College is much more forgiving about this than highschool or parents.
>>
>>8505427

Hey this website has some helpful phone numbers for whatever state you live in.

https://www.childwelfare.gov/organizations/?CWIGFunctionsaction=rols:main.dspROL&rolType=Custom&RS_ID=%205
>>
>>8506429
Don't wait until college OP...... Get in contact with someone to help you so you can actually be an early transitioner and have a normal life.
>>
>this whole thread
I wish I could adopt you
>>
>>8505347

Knowing what I know now, in that position, I would either cut out my testicles or run away.

Ways that the orchiectomy could go. All of these sound pretty good to me, but obviously not equally so.
1. If they start cutting them out but get caught before the orchiectomy is complete, they proved it's serious. If the parents insist on being jackasses after that, they just continue until it's done or the parents give in.
2. They succeed in getting testicles cut out and the ambulance arrives in time that they don't bleed out (they should make sure to stem the bleeding). The parents may then try to get the hypothetical child on testosterone, but they're not likely to as they've lost the war. There will be no grandchildren fathered by the child.
3. They succeed in removing the gonads, but bleed to death. The parents will hopefully realize this shit is serious and advise everyone else in town they should just accept their kid.

In the running away plan, it's important to go as far as possible. If they get caught in town their attempt is going to be a joke. They need to put the fear of God in their parents by going many miles out of town. When you can casually walk 3 miles an hour, this shouldn't be too hard if the parents work all day. Obviously a weapon should be carried for protection and gear that would be needed for survival should all be brought (snacks, water, matches, phone, tooth brush, toilet paper). The gear is to give the appearance of 100% seriousness, and to help then out if they decide to run away for real during the walk.

The only way to be an early transitioner when you have terrible parents is to be a hellraiser.

Have they tried calling the gender therapist and seeing if they could the person out? Also, they should make sure they don't get their computer/internet access taken away by covering their tracks.

>>8506439

This. Fuck what >>8506429 said.
>>
>>8505347
>>8506587

The last piece of reasoning with them that I would try is to get them to look for some intersex condition. Conservative parents all block their trans children, but if it's discovered the kid has an intersex condition in adulthood, they all say, "I would have helped you had I known," because the intersex condition legitimizes the gender identity in their view. So don't just let them get away with that. If having an intersex condition is the only way the parents will believe them, it's the parents' duty to run every test for intersex conditions there are. Even chimerism even if it isn't a typical intersex condition. If that doesn't work back to the running away or castration plans. The runaway plan should also be repeated as many times as needed.
>>
File: someonehelpmeplease.jpg (329KB, 561x750px) Image search: [Google]
someonehelpmeplease.jpg
329KB, 561x750px
This is OP.
I am very sorry for causing any trouble.
I am just a confused kid with parents who're very concerned about my future.
God didn't intend for me to be a girl and that's why he made me a boy.
My parents love me and are helping me finding the right way in life.
I love my parents and when I grow up I want to join the military just like my father did.
>>
>>8506672
dont give up

and post the summer dress
>>
>>8506672
>that change in attitude
>that file name
this is very unsettling, i can't even being to imagine what happened at op's house.
>>
>>8506811
>falling for bait
>>
>>8506811
most likely just someone trolling
>>
>>8506811
>implying that's really op
>>
>>8505347
Stop eating
Cut your wrists
When the doctor asks you why you're doing this tell them you want to die because of gender dysphoria
Even if they don't agree with it politically they have to take you seriously if you're in danger of killing yourself, and if your town is that shitty you'll probably get taken to a mental hospital in a bigger city where the doctors will inevitably be more liberal
Other than that i don't really know, life in small town America is pretty shitty
>>
What are the parents plans for the person? They want to send the person to college? Make the person stay in the farm?
>>
>>8506672

Tell us what happened if you really are OP.
>>
>>8506672
>God didn't intend for me to be a girl
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/faq-on-the-science/
>>
>>8506846
>Cut your wrists
this is bad advice.
just say you took a bottle of aspirin and drop some pills on the floor.
then you won't have cut up wrists.
(but you might get your stomach pumped unless you tell them you were lying after you get to the hospital)
>>
>>8508567
Yeah don't do anything too serious because if you get sent to a mental ward the psychs there are very very rarely going to help trans people.
>>
>>8505376
Don't waste your money on a dress anon, save up so you can leave the the bible belt one day. Also adopt a healthy diet to keep you more feminine.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.