[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it possible for there to be so much infighting among LGBTQ+

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: bigredbutton01_3097.png (81KB, 315x250px) Image search: [Google]
bigredbutton01_3097.png
81KB, 315x250px
How is it possible for there to be so much infighting among LGBTQ+ groups?
And how is it possible for there to be so much racism etc. from LGBTQ+ people?
Has the community learned so little from its own history?
If so, the community is doomed, and right when it's starting to make real progress
>>
>>8503920
No one likes niggers, not even faggots.
>>
>>8503920
>muh stonewall
lel
>>
>>8503920
Because
>Black
>People

Choose one.
>>
>>8503920
Fuck niggers
>>
>>8503920
I was born and raised in the south so I got used to infighting and racism a long time ago.
Everyone else hates blacks, why wouldn't /lgbt/'s too?
I just stay in my room and dont talk to anyone.
t. black tranny
>>
>community
>history
>real progress
>>
>>8508034
Poop
>>
>>8503920
>How is it possible for there to be so much infighting among LGBTQ+ groups?
Lesbians, as women, don't take kindly to being told they are more privileged than the more persecuted members of LGBT (i.e. all of the rest).
>>
Its honestly probably COINTELPRO infiltrating leftist and minority groups in general to prevent coalitions

anyway brb fbi is knocking on mah door
>>
>>8503920
The community doesn't really exist. I suck dick that doesn't make me somehow bound to every other man on the planet that has sucked dick. And it certainly doesn't bind me to someone who is unhappy with their gender to a woman that eats cunt or to someone who's great grandparents worked on a plantation.

People that invoke in the idea that I must do certain things "for the community" are basically trying to manipulate me into being their bitch.

I'm looking at you honey cakes.
>>
blacks are fine
i fucking hate muslims tho, anyone else hate Islam?
>>
>>8508152
>i fucking hate muslims tho, anyone else hate Islam?

Islam isnt a person. Its a religion. Im not a fan of Christianity, but that doesn't mean I hate and think all Christians are terrible. Maybe its because Ive met good muslims just like Ive met good Christians is why I cant just write off an entire category of people.
>>
>>8508152
>blacks are fine

You have no idea how surprised I am to hear someone on 4chan say that.
Seriously.
>>
>>8503920
fuck off if your not white desu
>>
>>8503920
We are all different letters and we only care about ourselves.
>>
Where'd you get this idea that LGBT folk are supposed be all-loving and accepting? It's kinda dumb.
>Q+
Gtfo.
>>
>>8508433
>I don't have to do what I expect other people to do
>>
>oppression olympics
>anti-LGBT+ concern trolling
>high prevalence of mental illness
>community rewards instead of punishes drama
>community values hedonism and freedom instead of temperance and discipline
>"fuck you I got mine" mentality (arguably LGB has already accomplished their mission in many countries, and they have little to gain from TQ+ causes)
>Groups further to the right of the acronym usually deviate further from the norm behaviourally so they are more difficult for some to accept (eg. LGB may dislike T, T may dislike Q)
>projected self-loathing (internalised X phobia, resentment that you will forever belong to a group of degenerates if you happen to be religious)
>resentment that certain groups did not participate enough in the earlier, more difficult struggles
>>
>>8503920
turns out most people are pretty shit.
>>
>>8508152
Half-Turk here.

I want Islam to fuck off. It's beyond reformation, imo.
>>
>>8503920
People are the same everywhere. "Fuck you, got mine". The community is as doomed as humanity as a whole.
>>
https://youtu.be/B5XidWUmesQ
>>
>>8508030
m8
move

>>8508228
4chan used to be liberal as fuck during the Bush years. /pol/ is louder but there are still pockets of oldfags who think racism is awful.
>>
File: IMG_20170617_080941.jpg (3MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170617_080941.jpg
3MB, 3264x1840px
>>8510398
Kardeshim merhaba
>>
>>8510423
Turkce konusamiyorum. Sadece birkac kelime biliyorum.

Annem Ingilizce.
>>
>>8503920
lesbians are less racist according to that one OKC stat thing, so I have that going for me.
t. black dyke
>>
File: IMG_20170624_185303.jpg (2MB, 1840x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170624_185303.jpg
2MB, 1840x3264px
>>8510458
Lets talk english then. Howd they meet? Wanna go pm? My father is english
>>
>>8503920
>infighting
>racism
>learned so little from its history
Welcome to 4chan. The only difference between this board and other boards is it's mostly not cis white straight men posting. Or at least pretending they're not.
>starting to make real progress
We did but it's now we're starting to see a lash-back and progress roll back. A few people get involved, most just bitch or ignore it. It's always been like this.
>>
>>8510482
Uni. Dad came to England from Turkey to study.

>>8510487
I think you'll find it's the BLM-tier dross that's holding us back. Sometimes I wonder if it's actually covert homophobia, but I'm more prone to thinking that they're just caught up in their own paradoxical ideology. This is like when the NUS claimed that gay men were no longer an oppressed class.
>>
>>8510529
>This is like when the NUS claimed that gay men were no longer an oppressed class.
Serves gay men right for tolerating the NUS existing.
>>
>>8510529
You ever go to Turkey? Whats your father like?
>>
>>8510532
Well, that is true. It was shit long before Malia Bouattia ran it into the ground.

>>8510538
I haven't been for over 8 years. I only ever really talk to my cousins 'cause they speak English. The older family members don't, really.

Stoical, I guess. Reserved. I guess he's been a bit down in recent years because of the gradual Islamisation under Erdogan. I don't think he believes in Allah but he sometimes uses certain words. He says the UK is like 'Jinnah' compared to Turkey.
>>
File: rule 3 pol.jpg (81KB, 728x728px) Image search: [Google]
rule 3 pol.jpg
81KB, 728x728px
>>8504023
>>
>>8510568
>ran it into the ground.
If only!
>>
>>8510568
I have no idea how lgbt works there. Tourists seem to get a free pass cuz they need the business. Lol
>>
>>8503920
>muh raycist lgbt
>muh homerfobic black communidy

Jesus its an endless cycle
>>
>>8508030
I dont actually hate black people, but looking historically it looks like black culture has gotten worse. It went from good music and comfort food to kool aid, crime glorification and shit rap.
>>
>>8511083
Is gangsta rap even a thing anymore? When one of the most famous rappers nowadays is a bisexual guy, it makes me think that the music of N.W.A. is a thing of the past.
>>
>>8511083
The break up of the black nuclear family unit. There's a fuckton of research out there that indicates that this is the number one cause. If Black fathers would actually stick around and parent things would be so much better not just for blacks but for society as a whole.
>>
>>8503920
>LGBTQ+
>Q+
Since when are straight cisgender people part of LGBT?
Can you explain this to me?
Why is a cisstraight individual wearing unisex clothes and dyed hair put in the same group as LGBT?
What does a fashion/lifestyle choice have to do with sexuality and/or gender identity?
Can you explain this to me?
>>
>>8510406
>m8
>move

I already did. It took me until I was damn near 30 but I did. Im doing seasonal work in yellowstone until I figure out where Im moving to.

>>8510471
>t. black dyke

I did not expect this either.
question: Are black lesbians as hostile to Black transwomen as I hear a sizable population of non-black lesbians are? I mean in general. Not the "OMG WHY WONT YOU DATE ME?!" nonsense.
>>
File: 1465056492038.jpg (130KB, 553x656px) Image search: [Google]
1465056492038.jpg
130KB, 553x656px
>>8511202
Even though Im LT I generally use Q because its easier than explaining the all the eccentricities of my sexuality/identity. Unless Im here then I just say lesbian because people throw a bitch fit when anything that isnt the main 4 letters is brought up.
What straight cisgender people are you talking about? Tumblr Trenders?
>>
File: b.gif (1MB, 266x204px) Image search: [Google]
b.gif
1MB, 266x204px
Conservative MtF here.

I hate blacks because of their destructive and entitled culture, and their complete inability to take blame or consider their own actions.

I hate Muslims because Islam is inherently a barbaric and vile religion that is actively bringing harm everywhere that its' people are spread.

I hate gays because of the rampant degeneracy and spread of hookup culture and diseases, and the fact that they pine for social acceptance while acting like sex-addled mental cases.

I hate lesbians because of their aggressive and malice-laced attitudes towards anybody who is not one of their own.

I hate other trannies for plenty of reasons that probably don't even need to be said.

I hate the alt-right because of their "No exceptions" policies and unwillingness to compromise on grey subjects, and their dead-set black and white views of the world.

I hate liberals because they're so deluded by their own bleeding hearts that they willingly lap up whatever the zionist-controlled media shits into their face and believe it without question.

I hate Antifa because they are violent overgrown children who believe that physical altercation is a suitable answer for words or ideas they disagree with.

But, despite all of that, I'm just a normal fucking person and I don't go around harassing or berating people in day-to-day life for falling under those categories. I'm aware that there are exceptions to all of the above, and that any of these groups can harbor both good and bad people.
>>
>>8511330
The important thing is you found a way to feel superior to everyone else. You go girl!
>>
>>8511296
>What straight cisgender people are you talking about?
The hair dyed unisex clothes wearing starbucks sipping left leaning flag waving fools who believe that dressing funny means you're somehow queer and part of the community.
As if listening to hip hop and eating KFC means you can be part of the black community.

So basically the very reason as for why there's such a bitchfit at the inclusion of Q+.
>>
>>8511330
> conservative
> every sentence begins with "I hate x group"
sounds about right lmao
>>
>>8511700
It's not unreasonable to hate groups of people. It IS unreasonable to act on that hate and allow it to harm others.
>>
>>8511849
hate is a strong word.
not all people are the same.
lumping them into groups is lazy.
treat people as individuals.
worry about only those that you interact with personally.
stop being distracted by political theater.
>>
>>8511910
Cool, it's like you completely ignored the last part of my post.

>I'm aware that there are exceptions to all of the above, and that any of these groups can harbor both good and bad people.
>>
>>8511330
>But, despite all of that, I'm just a normal fucking person
Sure you are honey :^)
>>
>>8512072

Everything originates in your hate for yourself
>>
>>8512721
Probably. I hate myself a lot. A lot of my anger towards the actions of these groups possibly comes from times I've allowed myself to beget the same behavior, although I sincerely doubt that it's the only reason.

I was raised to be accepting of all walks of life, which worked until I got to the real world and experienced these people first-hand. I realize that I've been lied to, and that the horrible accusations towards these groups that I'd been taught to dismiss as a child were all very real, and that stereotypes are rooted in reality. So of course I'm bitter about it.
>>
>>8512721

This goes for this entire website, really
>>
>>8512771

I'm sorry anon
I accept you
>>
>>8503920
>all these letters against each other
>racism
Let's also include age-related rancor:
>>8508838
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.