[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I find loving BF? I'm 19 yo boy, soon to be neet.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 10

File: c12.jpg (88KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
c12.jpg
88KB, 1280x853px
Where do I find loving BF?
I'm 19 yo boy, soon to be neet. I'd love to use my life while I still have it. I tried making relations on gay dating sites but 90% of people who write to me are 30+ daddies. I'm not interested in them one bit. Moreover people either want to have sex or write only. If they don't want to fuck they don't want to meet at all. How am I supposed to find a boy who is friend first then sex partner? I don't hate sex stuff I just want to do it with someone I like.
No, I'm not a virgin. Lost my V-card to a friend but we lost contact two years ago. I also had sex with two people I had no feeling for and it was really low, I don't want to do it with strangers again.
>>
Boys are poo heads at your age. Don't stress about it too much. Instead just focus on yourself and your friends. If I could give any advice to younger me it would be to be more social. Your friends are the ones who will hook you up with jobs and dates later, provided you do the same for them
>>
>>8503491
I'm in the same place right now, Anon~
20 y/o gay guy that's been looking for a cute dude to hang out-, be friends-, but also be in a romantic relationship with for a year now.

Hope you'll find that special someone soon
>>
>19 yo
>manly
>virgin
Fuck, I wish a qt bf to cuddle, or a gf, or a cat
>>
Found long term loving boyfriend on grindr after 2 months
Don't give up
>>
>>8503491
I'll love you anon If you wish for that
>>
>>8505322
>>8503491
>tfw 23
>still single
Rip
>>
>>8505460
I'm 28 and just broke up a little while ago. But my life is kind of a wreck so I guess it's understandable.
>>
>>8505460
Same
>>
Where are all you lonely fags at, lets turn this thread from a
>tfw no bf
Thread to a
>tfw bf
Thread
>>
>>8503491

where you live? got pics?
>>
>>8505480
I'm >>8505322 & from Austria
qt european's hmu!
>>
>>8505460
I'm 26 and still only get basic FWB offers, minus the friends part.
>>
>>8505460
>tfw 25
>still khv shutin neet
>will never have cute little bf like ops pic to cuddle
So should I put all my hopes on killing myself for reincarnation or...?
>>
>>8505695
Any means to message you? I'm 21 and from Germany
>>
>>8505480
23 ontario canada
Hmu for dem deets
>im white and don't actually talk like this
>>
>>8503491
Im in the same boat op.
>twenty year old fag
>cute little twink
>want a qt partner but northern canada is infested with daddies
>r.i.p
Someone please help me
>>
>>8503491
You don't.
You just watch as everyone around you gets into relationships while you're left in the dark, unable to make connections. You turn to the homosexuals, only to see that the majority are slutty fucks that don't want relationships with a few interspersed individuals trying to maintain a façade of a relationship when it's obvious that they don't intend for it to last at all. On closer inspection, you'll find that all the gays you know remotely within your age range conform to a set pattern: regressively left-wing, skinny, twinky, femmy, and hypersexualised, all of which you can't stand.
They continue to see you as repressing your true self, while you struggle to get anyone to understand that you just aren't like that and aren't into that shit, meanwhile your so-called friends continue to try to effeminise and sexualise you because they can't see why or how you'd ever just want to be yourself and not a walking stereotype.
People will continue to ask you why you don't have a boyfriend, because you're a decent, funny, attractive guy, and you'll continue to just say you "haven't met the right person yet". To this, they'll then respond that you just have to put yourself out there more, not understanding that a) you have no idea which venues or social gatherings to attend to find what you're looking for, and b) the problem lies in the fact that almost 100% of gays in your age range are slutty, femmy, twinky basic-bitches, making it a massive game of probabilities.
You keep the pent up anger at how you've just been left behind in this entire social movement of love, sex, and relationships to which your peers have all taken well until you let loose all of the things you want to say but just can't through an autistic miniature essay posted on an anonymous taiwanese cartoon sharing forum.
>>
I'm a neet also looking for a fem boyfriend.
Just look online that's all we can get right now
>>
>>8506380
Mind if I copy and paste this on my okc profile?
>>
>>8506380
Oh boy, here I go thinking about killing myself again

On a more serious note, I screenshotted that and I'll make sure and read it again everytime I ask myself why I'm alone.
>>
>>8503491
You have to be very lucky to find someone if you consider that there are not many homosexuals, you need to find someone you are sexual compatible with, not everyone attract you and you're not attracted by everyone. Good luck.
>>
>>8506380
I wish all the gays in my area were femboi sluts. I could get my dick wet then!

Instead the common queer here is 40+ horrific leather daddies with half a dozen people in their poly commune (*vomit*) and just as many STDs. I wish they were communist femboys instead! I could deal with that. I can't deal with this. Like, ewwwww.
>>
>>8505875
Oh yea, do you have Discord?
If so, post yours and I'll add you right away :)
>>
>>8507124
it's Vreeexaz#5552, looking forward to chat with you
>>
>>8507056
Are you a femboi slut?
Because you sound like a 40+ creeper.
>>
>>8507630
Added u & yea, happy to chattle with u some time :)
>>
>>8506380
yep, mmmhmmmm, mmmhmmmm....
>taiwanese
UM, ACTUALLY
>>
>>8503491
same situation op I just want a bf that isn't a total daddy ;~;
>>
>>8505480
Western Europe (not UK). Doubt anyone is nearby.
>>
>>8510934
Britain is just some random pair of islands outside but close to Europe
>>
>>8512083
Yes, and America is just some random superpower next to the Pacific ocean.

Talk about litotes.
>>
File: 44444444444444444.jpg (42KB, 395x333px) Image search: [Google]
44444444444444444.jpg
42KB, 395x333px
>>8503491
>not going for the daddys
???
>not going on hormones and become a very cute boymode tranny or girl and increasing your dating pool by a million percent

like even if i didnt present as a girl Im still cute enough that i could easily get a new bf in a day lol
>>
I'm straight but that faggot in that photo looks like he wants it up the ass wow I would fuck him no homo
>>
File: 1470645627018.png (442KB, 600x816px) Image search: [Google]
1470645627018.png
442KB, 600x816px
>>8512148
>like even if i didnt present as a girl Im still cute enough that i could easily get a new bf in a day lol

Terrible
>>
Same boat here, 20 y/o guy that's not feminine or masculine, and can't seem to find anyone
>>
File: 1468121043882.jpg (215KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
1468121043882.jpg
215KB, 1024x578px
>UK
>Gay
>Single
>Not into femboys
>>
File: 478.jpg (133KB, 512x619px) Image search: [Google]
478.jpg
133KB, 512x619px
>>8512271
Is that really terrible? My bf isnt expendable I love him with all of my heart and i never want him to leave me, im just saying that theirs TONS of guys who want to date a trap or even just a cute boymode tranny that if I wasnt in a relationship their would be tons of guys that would want to date someone like me.
>>
>>8512148
>going out with daddies
How stupid are you? I'm 19, daddy 40+. He's at least twice as old as I am. We'd have nothing to talk about. I want bf not just sex. Hormones are meme.
>>8512330
I'm not into femboys either. Trannies freak me out too. I just want bf my age to play Path of Exile and listen to Aphex Twin together. Is it really that much?
>>
>>8512499
I'm around your age and I love Apjex Twin... feels bad
>>
File: 1497032694931.gif (995KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
1497032694931.gif
995KB, 500x255px
>>8512503
tfw no bf feels bad man
>>
File: 1491632514972s.jpg (8KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1491632514972s.jpg
8KB, 250x242px
>>8503491
Same here except I'm 22 and virgin.
>>
>>8506380
Should I even come out then? Is it worth it? I just want to love and be loved.
Is there any hope for gay guys that don't let their sexuality be the most predominant part of their personality?
>>
>>8512886
Yes. Come out. There are lots of slutty backstabbing twink faggots out there, but that doesn't mean that's something you'll personally experience a lot of. There could be an amazing, warm, loving guy right down the street. Don't be a pessimist about it.

All of the guys I've hooked up with said they just wanted a quick fuck but small talk progressed into conversations which progressed to hanging out for more than only fucking. I've only hooked up with 3 guys though. I have a bit of a trust problem Tbh. I moved away from one then two moved away from here. Too focused on other shit right now though.
>>
>be 21
>Into 40+ daddy bears and there are a million of them
> Meet one accidentally online for reasons unrelated to sex
> We've been dating 2 years now
H E A V E N
>>
Anyone Ontario Canada?
>>
>>8512886
I did to some of my friends, but (as I said in that autismfart that I still hold to) they struggle to see me without rainbow-tinted spectacles (save for 1 who has actually realised I secretly hate it when people do that because he's somewhat self-aware). The friends to whom I'm casually closeted (I'd say if they asked) continue to just take my personality at face value.
Unless you expect them to hit you up with someone (which they probably won't), don't bother.
>>
>>8513354
>I secretly hate it
Or you could just tell them not to be retarded
>>
>>8506064
>>8513327

Ontario is a big place fucknuggets. It matters if you mean Ottawa, Toronto, London, Windsor, etc. The Golden Horseshoe alone is almost the size of the Netherlands.

But Ottawa here.
>>
>>8513726
Hamilton here... white male 24 y/o bisexual and strictly a top. I would prefer to get to know someone at least a little before letting them sit down on my dick.
>>
>>8513771
>24
>Hamilton
You know you can leave right?
>>
>>8513775
I am happy here. My area is quiet. I have a small social circle and live with my best friend.
>>
>>8513778
Sounds kinda gay
>>
>>8513785
I'm trying to make it a whole lot gayer desu.
>>
>>8513789
Hate to break it to you, but you're definitely kinda gay
>>
>>8513801
Some people call bisexuals "half-gay"

If I find a bf I will be gay for all intents and purposes, I guess, but I'll probably always notice both sexes in that way
>>
>>8513726
I'm in newmarket
>>
>>8513809
Hey, that's not super far away from me. Are you old enough for my interest to not be creepy?

t. >>8513771
>>
>>8513809
that's where old people live
>>
Calgary here, I want someone to share life with, and who is self aware. Unironically masc4masc.
>>
File: 1465958041944.jpg (184KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
1465958041944.jpg
184KB, 1280x854px
>>8506380
>regressively left-wing, skinny, twinky, femmy, and hypersexualised, all of which you can't stand.

;_;

w-ww-what if i'm a dainty femmy soft-skinned twinklet with a delicate little face but not a regressive left-winger?(I'm actually extremely pro-gun, anti-government meddling and "let people do whatever they want as long as they aren't hurting anyone")
>>
>>8513839
Are you trying to pick a fight?
>>
>>8513831
I'm 23, white, brown hair, light brown eyes, average body with some tummy fats that I'm slowly toning via exercise every day, job, car, play Vidya but also like going to festivals in Barrie/north of Barrie.
Is that too creepy? :C

The most bad parts of me are when I work(12 hour 4/3) I tend to forget to shave and do my household tasks..
>>
>>8513927
>Gay
>Lives in Alberta

Why would you do that to yourself
>>
>>8514116
>lives in Barrie
>is white
Checks out
>>
>>8514116
>>8514269
Oh you're Newmarket guy, you don't live in Barrie. This is dissapointing.

>>8514106
Yes, this is my fun for the evening
>>
>>8514275
I need more Canadians to post their hometown so I can make fun of it
>>
>>8513283
FUCK YOU AND YOUR HAPPINESS. We are all sad and lonely here, go to hell.
>>
>>8514269
Read my post
>>
>>8505460
me too but I'm straight so I can't complain as much as you
>>
>>8514291
Just get a great, loser. You have like 90% of the population to pick from
>>
>>8514275
You need someone to fill you up with squirmy spermies
>>
>>8506380
>you have no idea which venues or social gatherings to attend to find what you're looking for

Oh my God, this is my biggest obstacle in understanding how gay dating even works. I live with a straight grill and literally whenever she goes anywhere, there's bound to be a guy that will at least start a conversation with her.
I mean, I know that I'm not the trophy boyfriend or anything, but I think that I'm not irredeemably unattractive either. I think the part of the problem is living in a conservative country where being relatively open about homosexuality can be somewhat dangerous, so "putting yourself out there" is not really an option.
That restricts me (and other homosexuals in my country at least) to either "dating" websites, which are almost exclusively populated with people looking for quick hookup and/or fetishists, or going out to a gay club in which you can get your dick sucked in the bathroom at most.

At this point, I wonder if I'm legitimately autistic since I can't into meeting potential boyfriend in real life, or is the heterosexual dating model inapplicable to homosexual population.
>>
>>8514431
Look for events in your area and just go and hope some yaoi plot unfolds for you
That's all I do '^'
>>
>>8503491
volunteer at an lgbt or aids organization.
>>
>>8514263
'berta born, and raised
>>
>>8513387
Tried it with one. His butt started bleeding over my "internalised homophobia" and he's been treating me more and more like that in an attempt to get me to "accept myself" ever since.

That guy is also the student welfare officer at my uni. I am not risking it with the rest of my friends who aren't welfare officers.

>>8514478
But that's the question... What events exist that you can go to and identify gay guys that don't look like the stereotypical gay?
I'd assume gay events, but what gay events exist?
>>
>>8514993
The normal gays you want go to normal people events like festivals and shit.
The only people who go to gay events are faggots who want to fuck and pozmonkeys
>>
>>8515000
But then...
how...
the fuck...
do you know they're gay?
>>
>>8515010
You use your gaydar, or bring a female friend with a gaydar
>>
>>8513806
Same here. I'm bi, but the only guys I'm really attracted to are either the ones who are the built kind of muscular (not otter mode) or complete opposite end of the spectrum with feminine/androgynous guys. But I'd take either of those types over most women and be gay for life if we had a lasting relationship.

But past those types, I don't really feel that attracted to men compared to women.
>>
File: alberta.jpg-large.jpg (71KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
alberta.jpg-large.jpg
71KB, 768x1024px
>>8514263
I can't not think of this when I think of Alberta.

I have 2 straight friends who live there and even their prospects for a relationship are miserable.
>>
>>8507807

whilst everyone was sperging about being alone, they may have missed the start of something beautiful
>>
Everyone in this thread needs to realise beggars can't be choosers :^)
>>
>>8515020
Gaydar just means "I can see vapid, faggot twinkfems".
I... I don't like vapid, faggot twinkfems...
>>
>>8515617
Exactly.
Either lower your standards and settle or shut the fuck up.
You're never going to get a 10 if you're a 5.
>>
>>8515654
It means you can see hot, hunky daddies too.
But maybe you're gaydar isn't very developed if you can only see the most obvious homosexuals.
>>
>>8515601
That's great and all, but it doesn't really stop them from feeling lonely and even if they had gone full L O N D O N the other 44 posters probably aren't anywhere really close.
>>
im 22 and slovakian

>tfw no qt bf
>>
>>8515728

I'm in the sam lonleyboat, nice to see people actually talking to each other than doing the following autism

>who else lonley?
>me 2
>me 3 (sadanimeface.jpg)
>tfw no bf
>where r all the gud goyz at? i'm not like those other girlz xD

here is a board literally full of people in the same boats and they just squawk at each other, i know online chat be a little dicey but there's no harm in doing what these 2 anons have, would like to hear how it works out for them.

(what's 'full L O N D O N' btw?)
>>
>>8515761
Yeah, there's no harm in them doing that. It's just pointing it out that everyone else's feelings don't matter because two anons who happen to be geographically close are going to talk doesn't solve their problem.

LONDON's a /soc/ meme where posters from London constantly asked every single female poster if they were around London so they could hook up, so other people just started posting it too as a joke.
>>
>>8515695
>hot, hunky daddies
2/3 of that accurately describes my type.
Please tell us, what do we even begin to look for in a person that is an indicator of homosexuality in young, masculine males?
>>
>>8515934
eye contact
them checking you out
it's called cruising

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCv6P5959no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Ampu8jxP8
>>
>>8515952
>Look for guys looking at you like perverts
>Or just stare at guys you're interested in until they ask wot the fuck your problem is yeh? and get beaten up
>"btw, it's mostly sexual"
Gee, wow, thanks... that fucking helps a fuckton...
>>
>>8517109
>That attitude
No wonder you're still single
>>
>>8517273
None of it helps, though.
Is that it? Is that just how this all works? We just have to go to random public locations, look for guys we like, make eye contact with them, hope they're not going to beat us up, hope they'll make eye contact back, and hope it goes somewhere that isn't the bedroom any time soon?

You know what, fuck it. I'm taking some books down to the library tomorrow and trying this. Lost all my ability to give a shit any more.
>>
>>8517287
DO IT FAGGOT
go to the arcade though
>Library
Fuckin nerd..
>>
>>8506380
This is too fucking true to me it hurts.
>>
>>8505372
Also Melbourne for anyone else.
>>
>>8517424
I'm a brainy-ass nerd and proud about it.
Gonna get me a qt STEM or ancient history bf.
>>
>>8517496
>Smart people are gay
Lel
>>
>>8517499
W-what are you saying? There have to be other hypersmart homosexuals out there!
I need my nerdy bf to compliment that. Shared values are important!
>Is it time to accept my fate yet?
>>
>>8503491

I'm 22, have never been in a relationship and still a virgin. I've never been in love before and it's getting to a point where I'm afraid I never will be able to feel it. I'm afraid that I've waited too long that when it finally happens, I'll be too unexperienced to let it happen naturally.

I've tried Tinder, Grindr, OkCupid, Match and even Clover (which I guess is relatively new) and I can't seem to find someone who wants the same as I do.

How do I take the plunge and just go for it? I just want to watch scary movies, wrapped in a blanket, stroking their hair.

I use to go to sleep every night thinking about it. Scenarios in my head. I don't anymore. And that kind of scares me.
>>
>>8517512
Location?
>>8517511
I'm sure you can find a liberal arts douchebag who thinks he's smarter than people with STEM degrees and some former education
>>
>>8512158
>I'm straight but

ok m8
>>
>>8517520
Athens, Georgia

I go to school at UGA
>>
>>8517511
Me but I have the good old tism to skew everything I do.
>>
>>8512158

It's Troye Sivan right?
>>
>>8517569
Rip >:c
Faggots pls come to Canada so I can love your cute
>>
>>8517612
He's busted now.

>>8517511
Won't find a nerdy bf acting like a ditz.

>>8515010
You get to know them before sucking their dick like everyone else on the planet that doesn't live on a hookup app?
>>
>>8517622
:{ im crying

why?? why cant i have a qt Canadian bf who will love me and shower me in maple syrup n' eh's???
>>
>>8517624
Is he? I forgot about him after his song Youth became popular. Never really saw him as a singer anyway. But he's still a qt though. I imagine him being pretty stereotypical, especially with the fame.
>>
>>8517650
Well now I'm offended
>>
>>8517683
I didn't know that was possible.
>>
>>8517691
I don't eh
Syrup will make your dick too sticky
>>
>>8517696
Was that a "I don't "eh"' or was that a "I don't, eh"?

Genuinely asking.
>>
>>8517706
>:C
>>
>>8517624
>Won't find a nerdy bf acting like a ditz.

>He thinks smart people act sophisticated, refined, and mature
>>
>>8518799
I believe he means nerds dont want a copy of themself
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.