[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does riding a bike make your butt bigger? Does the gear matter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: hmgirl.png (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hmgirl.png
29KB, 300x300px
Does riding a bike make your butt bigger? Does the gear matter? What are your experiences?
>>
It makes your ass tougher from sitting on that tiny seat. Oh, and makes your hamstrings and quads fucking HUGE if that's what you like.
I see bikers all the time.
>>
>>8503159
Yeah it'll make your butt fairly big, but you should still do exercises to train your glutes.
A lot of sports give guys some pretty ridiculous bubble butts and other effects. Like just look at hockey players, they all have huge asses.
Swimming will give you barrel chest, even female swimmers get barrel chest and broad shoulders.
Not sure about other sports. I've heard soccer/football is pretty good, but it mostly seems like cardio.
>>
>>8503200
Do you know any good exercises for flutes?

I currently have I leg side planks, squats, lunges, mountain climbers (I think it is it might just be core) in my lower body rotation but I can always use more. Bonus points if it's something i can with body weight as well.
>>
>>8503332
Weighted low-bar squats. It'll hit your lower back hard too so if you're going for being feminine it might be overkill.
Of course all weight training raises test, so fuck it.
>>
>>8503353
I'm on hrt so I think test should be under control from my blockers.
>>
File: 1345733229184.jpg (176KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1345733229184.jpg
176KB, 1200x800px
>>8503541
Good luck then miss
>>
>>8503586
Post the actually happens pic on their own, full resolution, please.
>>
>>8503586
Oh god, I have no interest in left btw. I just don't want to be all flab.

Also I'm keeping that to show literally everyone who says to just do cardio.
>>
File: 1496360692357.jpg (766KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1496360692357.jpg
766KB, 2048x1366px
>>8503612
Don't have the source, sorry.
Try cropping and reverse image search?
Buffish girls are absolutely lovely.
>>
Decades of bike riding have given me faggot femboy thighs and a fat ass even though I'm not thicc.
>>
>>8503631
That's hot and physically extremely impressive, but her body and thighs look kind of male.
>>
File: 1496095854525.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496095854525.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>8503689
>male thighs
Have to judge her by seeing her titties right side up desu.
>>
>>8503721
Oh yeah now she looks female. Got any nice pics of her in that outfit minus the jacket?
>>
File: 1496780805232.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496780805232.webm
2MB, 640x640px
My muscle girl folder is very small and light on the sauce, sadly. Posting ends soon.
>Maximum file size allowed is 3 MB
ugh. I had one with a good butt
>>
>>8503758
Oopsie!
>>
>>8503159
use noseless seats if you don't want fuckin ED
look up nosed seats putting pressure on the perineum
>>
>>8503159
yeah it does build butt muscle but you get more strain on the thighs
also its aerobic unless you do mad sprinting, so its not that effective for building muscle mass and you burn lots of cals
>>
>>8504149
OP here. I'm trans so ED isn't really a big problem for me. Anyway, thanks for the responses, guys!
>>
>>8504149
>ED
>nosed seats putting pressure on the perineum
Jesus...
>>
>>8504149
That's why bicycle seats usually have that little hole in the front though
>>
>>8503159
>Does riding a bike make your butt bigger?
No, the only muscles that are worked to any noticeable degree while riding a bike are the Quadriceps, Hamstrings, and the Calves.

>Does the gear matter?
Yes obv the higher the gear, the more resistance your legs are forced to work against

>What are your experiences?
In the past 4 riding seasons I have ridden over 12,000miles including over 6,000mi in one single season. Most of what is written in this thread is by retards that dont know shit.

>>8503165
>Oh, and makes your hamstrings and quads fucking HUGE
False. I have ridden over 12k miles in the past 4 years. My quads are larger than the average persons but I attribute that more to natural genetics + doing Squats/DL/Power Cleans multiple times per week..... they still arent even that big.

>>8503200
>Yeah it'll make your butt fairly big
Wrong

>A lot of sports give guys
Wrong, athletes gain muscle size from their strength training, not their sport

>Swimming will give you barrel chest
Wrong. Swimming tends to attract people with a certain body type (broad shoulders, narrow waist, long arms.legs, big feet) because the strokes and forms come easy to their natural way of moving so they do better than others.

>Not sure about other sport
You arent sure about anything, most of what you wrote is trash and incorrect.

>>8503332
>Do you know any good exercises for flutes?
Orchestra and Band?
If you meant Glutes then Squats, DeadLift, and Power Clean are going to be the most beneficial for the entire posterior chain. It is not different for men vs women. Progressive loading with a focus on higher reps will create fluffier weaker muscle, loading with lower reps will stimulate harder stronger muscle growth.

>body weight
Body weight does not promote muscle growth, it promotes muscle strength. Regardless if you are man or woman you should progressive load with weights

>>8503586
Bottom right dont lift faM xD
>>
File: 1449587614068.png (941KB, 895x893px) Image search: [Google]
1449587614068.png
941KB, 895x893px
Also donating fit grills to the thread, guess I will post 3
1/3
>>
File: 1383765063509.jpg (33KB, 345x571px) Image search: [Google]
1383765063509.jpg
33KB, 345x571px
2/3
>>
>>8505192
>Wrong. Swimming tends to attract people with a certain body type (broad shoulders, narrow waist, long arms.legs, big feet) because the strokes and forms come easy to their natural way of moving so they do better than others.
lolwat
You can literally develop barrel chest simply from living at high altitudes. It causes an increase in upper thoracic pressure just like the type of breathing required by swimming.
The increased pressure pushes your sternum out and causes barrel chest. This is literally the opposite of the process of when people develop pectus excavatum where the majority of the pressure is on the lower abdomen causing the ribs to protrude and push the sternum inward.
>>
>>8505192
>I have ridden over 12k miles in the past 4 years.
ED confirmed.
>>
File: 1334293414155.jpg (48KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1334293414155.jpg
48KB, 400x533px
3/3

>>8505202
Still spouting retardation..... just stop retard.

>>8505210
>ED confirmed
LOL come find out xD xD xD
>>
>>8503636
>Decades of bike riding have given me faggot femboy thighs and a fat ass
Post pic pls

I'm jealous of you anon, I need to start riding my bike more often so I can have a perfect bubble butt.

You have just inspired someone to start pettaling again.
>>
>>8505194
interesting how cis girls can develop shoulders and upper arm size, but their chest and rib cage are still small

and you're right, i've been biking all my life, and my legs never got bigger, just super tone, and they look great in a skort
>>
>>8505225
>Still spouting retardation..... just stop retard.
Okay provide me sources that say it's wrong, becuase from all the journal articles about it you appear to be incorrect that chest expansion happens if your body requires higher amounts of oxygen
http://www.atsjournals.org/doi/abs/10.1164/arrd.1961.84.5P1.680?journalCode=arrd
https://anthropology.net/2010/05/16/genetics-of-high-altitude-life/
Also in this study they found diaphragmatic breathing also causes an increase in ribcage size:
http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S1413-35552016000500405
>>
>>8505251
>interesting how cis girls can develop shoulders and upper arm size
Ehhh they cant develop like men can tho. In that pic she is flexing her Anterior Deltoids forward to make them look bigger. She is also prob like 5'3" 120lbs LEL.

>>8505258
>citation posting
>doesnt realize they are moving the goal post and that their original suggestion that a specific sport develops a specific body type is patently retarded
Have fun arguing with yourself retard (:
>>
>>8505265
>Have fun arguing with yourself retard (:
okay then have fun roid raging with your tiny testes
>>
>>8505269
>surely if I change the subject a 3rd time they will forget I am a retard
xD xD xD
>>
>>8505271
>implying I care that a 12 year old sperglord on the internet says I'm wrong
>>
>>8505225
the retarded one here is you
Ive been in swimming sport school and know it from my personal experience how serious swimming affects development of upper body

also >deadlifts and cleans for transgirls
come on, switch on your brain

>>8505265
>running away
well next time think twice before derping like a teenager
>>
>>8505302
>Ive been in swimming sport school and know it from my personal experience how serious swimming affects development of upper body
Cool post pics shirtless pics of you in early high school, late high school, and now then pls so we can see how swimming changed your body shape.

>switch on your brain
Switch on your argument, what would be the exact problem with trans girls doing Squats, DeadLift, and Power Clean to develop their posterior chain?
>>
LISTEN UP ERRBODY A SWIMMER IS GOING TO TELL US ABOUT WEIGHTLIFTING
xD xD xD
>>
>>8505329
...and they say trannies are the crazy ones
>>
>>8505302
I'm a tranny and I do deadlifts, what's wrong with that?
Do you want trannies to have disgusting spindly legs so that they look more top heavy?
>>
>>8505363
>I do deadlifts
D-d-dont do Squats, Deadlifts, and Cleans r-r-retard y-y-you will look like Arnold Schwarzenegger. I know this because I am a bottom bitch otter swimfag that gets pounded in the ass and never actually lifts weights because ewwww gross im not a meathead.
>>
>>8505329
you are such a fag
>>
>>8503159
A bicycle, yes.
> Gear
I bike in jeans, T-shirt, and workboots. Doesn't make a difference, just depends on how much skin you want to leave behind when you fall off at speed, or when you clip thorn bushes while bouncing along off-road.
If you don't care about that, go full lycra warrior if you want.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.