[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel as if they cant move on with their life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Does anyone else feel as if they cant move on with their life until they have transitioned completely? im 20 and all my friends are getting jobs, going to college, buying their own apartment, getting a car and here i am sucking dick for money, saving for FFS and scheduling laser hair removal appointments...
>>
I feel the exact same way. I just don't want to do anything if I'm not doing it as the gender I feel like I am. I've skipped vacations and turned down plenty of things, because if I create memories and whatnot, I want it to be as "myself". After I've transitioned fully, I will happily move on with life without any regrets. Just not right now, can't do "life stuff" if I'm not fully comfortable in my own skin...
>>
Yes
But I fear I'll never move on
>>
>>8500861
How exactly did you get started in sex work? Just curious.
>>
>>8501407
I kinda like going on vacations as the weird male/female hybrid I look like right now
it feels like the pictures taken there with my family is a mark of progress I'll be able to look back on

overall though it does feel like transition is putting my life on hold, especially in terms of a relationship
>>
>>8501502
Tldr When I was 15 this man in my neighborhood fell in love with me and gave me money for sex. I made about 3k dollars from him. Then I moved and became a transsexual and discovered that men will pay good money to meet me. So sex work has always followed me
>>
>>8500861
i stopped going to school..
>>
>>8500861
I am the exact same way. I'm stuck in my shitty hometown and too depressed to pursue any of my goals since I'm stuck in the closet.
>>
>>8500861
Felt the same way. Now I'm done transitioning and my life is still shit.
I honestly don't know what I was expecting to happen besides people now using female pronouns when they talk to me.
>>
File: 1413137328821.gif (307KB, 500x519px) Image search: [Google]
1413137328821.gif
307KB, 500x519px
I'm really struggling with this right now.

>22
>came out but was forced back into the closet
>no friends
>shitty rural area with nothing to do
>no desire to do anything anyways if I can't be a girl
>suicidal

I've got at least another six months of this and I don't know if I can make it.

I feel my youth slipping away right before my eyes and it's painful. I wasted the last 4 years mostly sitting in my room, watching anime, playing video games, and fucking around on the internet. This is time I'll never get back. Never been on a date, never had sex, never had much of a social life, and never even just been content with myself.
>>
>>8503425
Don't kill yourself anon. Everything will work out eventually, hang in there.
>>
>>8500861
any tips for a new tgirl sex worker? like how to be safe or get make friends in the business etc.

>>8503425
you're not alone

>21
>came out as trans
>get fired from job bcus homophobic boss
>can't get hired anymore in most places due to my tattoos and makeup that makes me have resting bitch face
>had to move back in with homophobic mother
>7 months without estrogen now

if i wasn't a naturally attractive androgynous femboy who gets mistaken for a girl sometimes i would've killed myself already :(
>>
>>8505613
Fuck, I hope you figure something out

Maybe sex work really is the way to go
>>
>>8505621
aww thanks and yeah i really wanna do sex work but i need money to afford more slutty outfits/heels.

honestly the hardest part for me is i don't know where to start because i have toddler boobs and don't know how to categorise myself or even where to post pictures and what rates to charge if i'm new..
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.