[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't think it's too late and let bitteranons get to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (64KB, 381x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 381x398px
Don't think it's too late and let bitteranons get to you and make you think HRT is experimental or pallative! Half the world is on estrogen so if it's going to improve your life why wait?

How has repressing even helped you in the past few years? If you seriously cant say it's improved your life then you need to see a therapist about HRT!
>>
>>8499429
only desperate uglies would take something that would kill their penis and turn them into a doughy non passing hon
>>
>>8499429
>Don't think it's too late and let bitteranons get to you and make you think HRT is experimental or pallative!
[citation needed] on HRT not being experimental or pallative. And high evidence studies, with no correlation=causation bullshit.

Repression is known to be hell. But living your life, and accepting your emotions, and then integrating them into a male lifestyle does help with AGP/Trans/Dysphoria.

There will be a cure most likely before you consider trapping youself at 40, so repression is the secondary option if you can't do the first.
>>
>>8499437
The girl inside of you is begging to be let out! You're making her cry!
>>
>>8499429
Half the world's isn't "on estrogen". We make it naturally. The effects aren't the same.
>>
>>8499429
Additionally:

Gender Therapists are bullshit.
If you're going to trap yourself, don't listen to their bullshit about the traditional narrative and that you're born girls.

Skip the shrinks. Get blood tests, don't kys, but don't bother with the-rapists.

There is zero conclusive evidence of that.

Anyone who says otherwise is a bitterhon.
>>
>>8499446
>The girl inside of you is begging to be let out!
[citation needed] on feminine essence, with high evidence studies with no correlation=causation bullshit.

>>8499453
This. HRT has many side effects, because it isn't natural estrogen. If there was no side effects to estrogen, and it not truly improving people's health, do you think I'd ever advise against trapping yourself? I don't give a shit what someone's gender is. I give a shit about AGP/Trans/Dysphoria health.

Transition isn't the answer.
>>
>>8499480
>Durrr what is bioidentical estrogen
>>
>>8499436
Well no shit that's exactly why I started
>>
>>8499429
>How has repressing even helped you in the past few years?
It hasn't I'm miserable. I plan on starting HRT eventually i wish I wasn't such a coward.
>>
>>8499495
It will NEVER be bioidentical for you. Your body got the switch flipped in the womb. There ARE side effects. It's up to you to decide if they're worth it in the long run.
>>
>>8499455
>Gender Therapists are bullshit
Then why do you keep praising Anne Lawrence and Ray Blanchard? :^)

>>8499480
>high evidence studies
Not them but you actually ARE mentally ill, aren't you? Someone once posted that another entirely separate set of studies was "low evidence" and you've been repeating this ever since with autistic fervor.
>>
>>8499502
[A citation to form the direct or circumstantial evidence for those factual propositions would be lovely for at this point in time I doubt the credibility of your claims]
>>
>>8499502
>switch flipped in the womb.
[citation needed]
>>8499495
See: >>8499502
Ignore the tradnarrative drivel, but it still fits. Estrogen is for women, not men.

>>8499504
I don't praise Anne Lawrence and Ray Blanchard. Also, they are more researchers than therapists.

>>8499504
I'm aware I'm mentally ill. Trans/AGP/Dysphoria IS a mental illness, anon.

I'm simply saying it so the bitterhons don't twist my words.
>>
>>8499523
It's simple biology. You're going to be on them for the rest of your life. This will have long term affects because you will never go through menopause. I'm not talking short term, I mean when you're an old woman.

I'm not trying to pick in you. I'm talking to you like I would my own sister. Sticking your fingers and your ears and saying "la la la" doesn't make the risks of hrt not real.
>>
>>8499524
>"researchers"
Psychology is not a hard science, Anon.

They do not do actual research. They do not do actual experiments. They do not make discoveries. They just theorize about what might be going on inside other people's heads. It's a bad joke.
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 800x611px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 800x611px
Repressing is a pallative and experimental treatment with detrimental side effects! Dont fall for curegirl's lies! You can transition and be happy!
>>
>>8499532
It's just telling the truth. HRT has risks, and even the bitterhons are especially aware of it.

Don't like the truth? Too bad, facts are facts bitterhons.
>>
>>8499532
Thats not evidence. Cite your studies.
>>
>>8499540
>You can transition and be happy!
[citation needed]
We all know the facts, and they are transition has no long-term proven benefits, especially happiness. It's much more likely to end in suicide, and death than even repression, as you have the normal stress of being dysphoric, on top of the chance of death from HRT.
>>
>>8499540
I hope so anon I really hope so
>>
>>8499549
[citation needed]
>>
>>8499540
Also, I'm not curegirl, cuteposter.

Nice try, bitterhon.

>>8499550
That isn't how it works, unfortunately.

If you're being deluded into trapping yourself and think it will make you happy, be aware it is a palliative and experimental treatment too.

Repressing is quite "experimental", yes - but I don't advocate repression. I advocate accepting your feelings, and moving on anyway. It's not palliative, as it saves people from suicide, unlike trapping yourself.

This is not repression, this is realising you're AGP/Trans/Dysphoria/ any other viewpoint you wish to identify with, regardless of what typology you believe in, and accepting your emotions and moving forward as a proud man anyway.

>>8499552
I don't need to cite shit, that's the ridiculous claim of transition making you happy getting to your head again. The lack of citations and conflicting evidence means the traditional narrative is bullshit, plain and simple.
>>
>>8499568
I'm glad you are spreading the "cure" to these fucking degenerates. The more dead faggots the better.
>>
>>8499540
>>8499429
I love these edits
I need more
>>
>>8499568
[citation needed] on conflicting evidence. The evidence is clear cut and supports transitioning.
>>
>>8499545
You're doing it again. Take a biology class if you don't believe me. There are no studies involved here, the facts are as follows:
- All babies start as female (developmentally)
- male babies get a flood of male hormones as they grow, this creates a male body. The only exceptions are androgen insensitive people and certain disorders.
- Female babies grow, develop wombs, and grow all the proto-eggs they'll have for their whole life before they're born.

At puberty, the secondary sexual characteristics begin to kick in in full swing, and female bodies begin their natural cycles, which will continue for about 30 years

Women know this. It's not something we just "forget". It's constant background radiation in own lives. Estrogen will make you look like a female bodied person, but without that ebb and flow and menopause, your body WILL NOT follow the natural path of a male or female body.
>>
>>8499502
>>8499598
>It will NEVER be bioidentical for you.
source?
>>
>>8499598
I want real sources not this low evidence bitterpost shit. Correlation isnt causation.
>>
>>8499604
It's. Not. Yours.
It may be "bioidentical" in form, but never function. Your body will never ebb and flow. It will be constant. Forever.
Do you get what I'm saying now?
>>
>>8499575
Back to /pol/. Here again, /pol/poster? Please go the fuck back to that cancerous board.

>>8499589
>The evidence is clear cut and supports transitioning.
[citation needed] on high-evidence studies that prove that transitioning has benefits long-term. You can't provide it because you're a bitterhon and you know the truth.

>>8499598
>All babies start as female (developmentally)
Correct. Many, many studies and evidence.
> male babies get a flood of male hormones as they grow, this creates a male body. The only exceptions are androgen insensitive people and certain disorders.
Correct.
>Female babies grow, develop wombs, and grow all the proto-eggs they'll have for their whole life before they're born.
Correct.

Can't argue with this.
Sound logic.
HRT has risks. Suck it bitterhons.
>>
>>8499620
Still waiting on those sources.
>>
>>8499598
>Estrogen will make you look like a female bodied person
That's all they really care about anyway dude. Why would they want menopause?
>>
>>8499619
No.
>>
>>8499598
>Estrogen will make you look like a female bodied person
Good enough for me, I only need to pass.
>>
>>8499641
Because it causes many health downsides, and looking like a woman does not simply cure their mental illness.

Plain and simple, transition doesn't work.
But as a palliative care treatment, I have nothing against transition.

Better to trap yourself than drink, smoke, drug, or kill yourself to death. If it gives you a few more years, that's a few more years we have to research the cure.
>>
>>8499634
How are you this stubborn? This is your body! You get ONE SHOT at this. How are you unwilling to even look into things like https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prenatal_development or take a mooc about human development before you start hrt? You can't just trust the internet on this one.
>>
>>8499653
The mental illness is the dysphoria. Transitioning and passing in public got rid of my dysphoria, so for all intent and purposes, I'm cured. I don't need anything else.
>>
>>8499660
Wikipedia isnt a real source
>>
>>8499641
So you're saying they only want to "fun" parts of being a woman. To be "cute" and desired by the sex they prefer, then it's not really ALL about being a woman is it?
>>
>>8499683
Incorrect.
>>
>>8499665
Whenever anyone unironically cites wikipedia, it makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

For the last time, bitterhons. Wikipedia isn't a source.

>>8499663
Fair enough, but long-term transition does not have benefits. You'll understand one day.

When you do, I'll be here to help, and fight for you no matter what.
>>
>>8499665
For fucks sake. This shit is taught in sophomore biology.
>>
>>8499691
>long-term transition does not have benefits.
??? There is no study on long-term transition, how do you know this?
>>
>>8499694
Source on that. Not everyone studies your soft-science shit, bitterstudent.
>>
>>8499690
Then explain why you're having trouble understanding why an unnatural hormonal cycle would have negative consequences?
>>
>>8499703
I'm not, bitterhon.
>>
>>8499698
There's one or two, with very low evidence.

Transitioning's been a thing for long enough. The lack of evidence tells everything you need to know.
>>
>>8499723
"Lack of evidence" is not evidence. You are terrible at this.
>>
>>8499702
HIGH SCHOOL biology
>>
>>8499761
What's your proof that this gets taught in highschool biology? Real references not this 'I say it so it's true' honshit.
>>
>>8499714
Then are you not aware of the negative effects of similar treatments on cis women?

Again, I'm not trying to antagonize you, but if you keep acting like I am, I'll say my peace and leave.
>>
>>8499767
Leave. I'm going to keep fighting for a cure for AGP! You bitterhons can't change that! Stop telling me I'm repressing and have a girl inside! She is thoroughly dead to me.
>>
OK. For anyone else who might see this thread in the future:

DO YOUR RESEARCH. Take a biology class. LEARN WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO YOUR BODY. Don't just trust anon online and be an obstinate fool because you're hurting.
>>
>The whole argument against estrogen
You do know men off testosterone live for longer than men on testosterone, right? Eunuchs live for like a decade more than normal men. There are health risks associated with estrogen but they're very minor and ON AVERAGE you're literally going to live longer than a normal man if you go on E. This isn't practiced because, surprise, normal men don't want to turn themselves into women or castrate themselves.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.