[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I came out to my mom and she compared me to drag queens because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

File: 1422844944450.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1422844944450.gif
2MB, 400x225px
I came out to my mom and she compared me to drag queens because she thinks it's literally the same thing and now she wants to die

Thanks drag queens, that dumb RuPaul dumbshit, and the whole media in general

I want to die
>>
>>8499374
What happened happened exactly? Do you think she will be more calm tomorrow?
>>
>>8499374
Why does she hate drag queens so much anyway?
>>
>>8499374
I know it hurts for her to react like that, but just remember Anon, you don't need her.
>>
>>8499374

Maybe show her one of those "what is TRANSGENDER?" videos?

She's coming from an ignorant place, so hopefully that won't necessarily mean intolerant once she's more knowledgeable? Fingers crossed for ya OP
>>
>>8499384
Who would want their son to be a retarded ugly flaming crossdresser begging for attention? Use your head.
>>
>>8499406
You only do drag for special events
>>
>>8499374
How old are you?
>>
>>8499382
Calm, yes. Accepting? Hell no.
>>8499384
Basically this >>8499406
>>8499400
I doubt she would want to do that, she'd flip out if I bring up the problem again.
>>8499412
Normal people don't even know that.
>>8499416
>>
>>8499374
>WAAAHH DRAG QUEENS MADE MY MOM STUPID!!

oh fuck off
>>
>>8499485
Kill yourself and your stupid shows.
>>
>>8499497
People are allowed to live there lives how they choose if they are not actually hurting anyone, and if they are not, then you need to stop trying to be something you are not because somewhere out there some other fucking retarded woman is upset at her gay son because she thinks him being gay means he's going to start wanting to get a sex change.

it's not anyone elses fault that your mother is an ignorant bitch
>>
>>8499477
I'm so sorry OP. I got a similarly retarded reaction from my mom too. (When I was 21 too actually. 22 now.) The first thing she said was "SO YOU LIKE BOYS???!!!" because she thinks being trans is like just being turbogay. She was horribly irrational and aggressive and forced me back into the closet, where I remain to this day. My parents now think I'm schizophrenic too.
>>
>>8499477
Now I'm confused. A 21 year old is close enough to my age your parents should have told you what the 90s and early 00s were like. There's a cultural divide you're missing.
>>
So did Sasha deserve that win? When i heard about it from the spoilers i thought Shea was robbed but she really pulled it in the lipsync.
>>
>>8499582
Sasha murdered Shea with fucking rose petals.
I read the spoilers too, and I didn't believe it would be as good as it was.. but it was fucking awesome.

The second lip sync was kinda... meh... except for his crazy gown/mask/look.. but he was soooo fucking good in that first lip sync... I ain't mad at all.
>>
>>8499477
>I doubt she would want to do that, she'd flip out if I bring up the problem again.
sounds like she can't deal with things she doesn't like. i mean if you're dependent of her then you want to be careful and don't be too confronting but her feelings don't matter here. this is important to you and it's important for you that she understands the situation properly. so unless she is batshit then you might want to sit her down and explain it calmly and have her hear you out. showing videos explaining stuff or videos of passing trans women may help if you're not very confident in your speaking skills.
>>
>>8499374
>>8496932

really makes you think...
>>
>>8499516
If you are a transvestite than you are schizofrenic.
>>
>>8499400
>She's coming from an ignorant place

>>8499506
>somewhere out there some other fucking retarded woman is upset at her gay son because she thinks him being gay means he's going to start wanting to get a sex change.
>it's not anyone elses fault that your mother is an ignorant bitch

......How are they ignorant ?
From the outside-in drag queens and transsexualism seems to be synonymous with homosexuality. The only ones ignorant of this seems to be you people.

You can't name a single gay based TV show running today besides Rupaul's drag race. And gay people love that show more than anything. What other homosexual representations is there today ? None.

Notice transsexuals don't hang out around any other people besides gay people. MTF trans are big time attention whore (90000%!!!) and have successfully attached themselves to the term gay it's hard for anyone to see beyond it. I'm positive that they don't mind it — they don't care how you are seen in anyone else's eyes, as long as they can be piggy back. Fuck look at this board alone. I can easyily see outsiders coming here and seeing this place flooded with trans post and get completely confused and assume all gay folk are some how trans. All you see are trans post and complaints.

To the OP — your going to have to vocally tell her -- remind her that gender identity doesn't = sexuality. It's one of the reasons why the L/G should separate. They are two completely different things that have gotten mixed up.
>>
File: weary-pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
weary-pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>8499670
>how is not knowing facts ignorant?
>>
>>8499670
speak english you retarded fag
>>
>>8499658
I'm not a transvestite, I'm transgender :^)
>>
>>8499374
you wanna the secret OP. your mom would still hate you even if drag queens weren't a thing
>>
>>8499699

True but in all honesty you can't blame them. Its really hard to see pass the two. Trannies won't allow it.

>>8499706
It's all English you retarded fag. Its obvious you can't read. Try slowing down and taking it one word at a time.
>>
>>8499779
Right it's all so confusing. You are still schizofrenic though. If you want to be a girl fine but you can't be you can only be a feminine guy. Are you thinking about taking hormones btw?
>>
>>8499868
How does transgender mean schizophrenic? I'm gonna need citations for this.
>>
>>8499868
>Right it's all so confusing. You are still schizofrenic though.
Look, I may have a lot of mental issues, but schizophrenia isn't one.

>If you want to be a girl fine but you can't be you can only be a feminine guy.
Rude :(

>Are you thinking about taking hormones btw?
Been on em for over a year. Why?
>>
>>8499875
There are only two sexes anon. And two genders. Male and female. The other stuff is made up to drive you into insanity by modern schools and media. How old are you?
>>
>>8499913
It's not rude it's just true. You can pretend all you want though. Nothing wrong with it if you live and let live.
>Been on em for over a year. Why?
So how many penises do you have?
>>
>>8499916
I didn't ask about that. You claim that transgenderism comes from schizopheria, if you can't prove it with actual sources then I'm sorry to say you are just bullshitting.

Facts over feelings, anon.
>>
File: 1496566397969.jpg (36KB, 409x427px) Image search: [Google]
1496566397969.jpg
36KB, 409x427px
>>8499921
>So how many penises do you have?
Too many.
>>
>>8499602
lol yeah, you cant beat that reveal
>>
>>8499374
You need to explain to her that you are nothing like gays or HSTS drag queens.
>>
>>8499922
"Schizophrenia is a severe brain disorder in which people interpret REALITY abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, DELUSIONS, and extremely DISORDERED THINKING and behavior."
>DELUSIONS, and extremely DISORDERED THINKING
>body dysmorphia
You are schizophrenic.
>>
>>8499982
I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. I'm not having any delusions.

Will you show me some sources, studies or something, or will you keep trying to prove a medical theory with mental gymnastics?
>>
https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/schizophrenia/index.shtml

Right I meant that a gender means you are boy or a girl I may have misworded. You can't be a girl if you're a boy however. It's just not possible.
>>
File: 369278.png (42KB, 842x324px) Image search: [Google]
369278.png
42KB, 842x324px
>>8500034
>>
>>8499982
>body dysmorphia
it's gender dysphoria, you stupid fuck. i hate this meme. body dysmorphia is an entirely different condition. stop talking, you don't even know what either of these conditions are.
>>
>>8499374
So how did you come out? Like what happened that made you do it? I've been trying to come out the last few weeks and I just can't seem to.
>>
>>8500046
Body dysmorphia is when you aren't satisfied with your body and you see yourself as ugly or imperfect or you want to be a furry or something.
Gender dysmorphia means you think you can be a girl.
I got nothing against you faggots just get it straight. Except you you are really delusional and butthurt.
>>
>>8500034
I know what schizophrenia is. That is not what I asked. You are really dumb, anon.
>>
>>8500056
>Gender dysmorphia means you think you can be a girl.
Lol? The fuck am I reading
>>
>>8500056
dysphoria
>>8500058
No you asked why transgendered people are schizophrenic and it's if you have delusions and that's what transgenderism is. Get over it.
>>
>>8500066
Source on transgenderism being a delusion?
>>
>>8500056
>Gender dysmorphia means you think you can be a girl.
It's not dysmorphia, it's dysphoria. And gender dysphoria doesn't mean "you think you can be a girl"
You don't even know what dysphoria means yet you are trying to argue about it against people actually experiencing it?
>>
>>8500074
I can't all definitions have been changed so control freaks like you wouldn't kill them.
>>
>>8500086
No that is what it means and I already corrected myself. Don't be such a grammar nazi it costs you a lot of credibilty because it means you probably have no good argument.
>>
>>8500091
>I can't
Good to know, don't claim things you can't prove next time. Have a good day.
>>
>>8500101
I can prove it though you retarded zombie. It's just that no dictionary is honest anymore. I'll try and find an old online dictionary if that's what you want. You can't be a girl though. Just deal with it and stop fagging up the thread.
>>
>>8500105
Sure. Prove to me that transgenderism is just a delusion. I'll be waiting.
>>
>>8500105
>Prove it
>I can't
>ok bye
>But I CAN
lol wut
you dont even know what you are saying yourself lmao
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (56KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
56KB, 600x450px
>>8500109
>>8500115
http://webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/gender
Deal with it. It is what it is.
>>
File: confused black.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
confused black.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>8500135
>claims transgenderism has its roots on delusions
>to prove this medical theory he links the definition of a related word from some web dictionary

Nigga
What????? Link us some studies or something, what the fuck are you even trying to do?
>>
>>8500135
why would you think showing us the definition of gender would help your point
are you underage?
>>
>>8500160
No this is websters dictionary 1828 it is an older dictionary to show you how the definition has changed. It's just how it is man. If went/go to highschool or college in the last years you are probably brainwahsed.
>>8500172
Just stop anon.
>>
>>8500181
That is some massive change of goalpost. When are you going to prove that transgenderism is a delusion and not a standalone condition like modern medicine suggest?
>>
>>8500185
>like modern medicine suggest
Yeah that's just the government thinking you are a moron doctors are just afraid to lose their job over people like you which is why they prescribe very dangerous hormones to children. You have been turned into a weapon. I'll leave it with that. Mods are gonna ban me for hatespeech or something so deal with it.
>>
>>8500194
>Yeah that's just the government thinking you are a moron
Tinfoil retardation is not an argument.

>Mods are gonna ban me for hatespeech or something so deal with it.
No, that doesn't happen. But nice excuse for running away.
>>
File: Rubyweapon_ff7.png (74KB, 471x478px) Image search: [Google]
Rubyweapon_ff7.png
74KB, 471x478px
>>8500194
>tfw I'm a weapon
>>
>>8500197
Cool story.
>>
>>8500194
You sure you aren't the one suffering from schizophrenia? Cause >>8499982 fits you rather well.
>>
>>8499516
>she thinks being trans is like just being turbogay.
However could she have got that idea...
>>
>>8499374
Drag queens are less delusional than trannies.

Trannies are sexual fetishists. Drag queens are artists and performers. Take it as a compliment.
>>
>>8500503
No, drag queens think they literally are women. Trannies know they aren't but want to become women.
>>
>>8500194
This is /x/ tier shit.
>>
>>8500770
You sound pretty ignorant
>>
File: large.gif (601KB, 284x215px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
601KB, 284x215px
>>8500770
>drag queens think they literally are women

that is the dumbest thing i have read all day
>>
>Your mother is stupid.
>"It's the media's fault! Fuck you Ron Paul's Drag Face!"
Re-examine your hypothesis.
>>
>>8505079
Yes, retarded drag queen we already heard you, you can stop being so defensive about your degenerate hobby.
>>
>>8500503
I'm mtf trans and I don't get any sexual excitement out of wearing women's clothing.. I also do drag performances to afford my transition in a safe work environment which helps positively express my femininity.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.