[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice (I should probably say I'm openly Bi) So I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: tvboi.jpg (48KB, 600x363px) Image search: [Google]
tvboi.jpg
48KB, 600x363px
Need advice
(I should probably say I'm openly Bi)
So I was out having drinks with friends at a local bar, there must have been 5 of us originally but it soon became 8 or 9 as more people showed up, we were drinking pints and then shots and then more pints, then someone brought in a shoulder of vodka past the bouncer and we all got even more wasted.
So later on in the night and everyones pretty fucked, a few people have already gone home and I decide it's time to head too, then a friend of mine asked if he could stay over at mine cause he was still living with his parents and they'd kill him if they saw him like this, so of course I said yes cause he'd always been a good friend to me.
We get back to mine and I turn on the tv while he goes to the bathroom, We were both pretty wasted but we weren't super tired yet so we stayed up a bit longer.
So we were watching tv and said he wanted to ask me something, I said sure thing, then he asked if he could suck my dick, I was pretty shocked as we'd been close friends for a long time and I knew he'd done some gay things before but that was years ago and he'd only had girlfriends as long as I'd known him, I thought about it for a moment while he stared at me and then I said sure.
So he sucked my dick for a while and then asked me to fuck him, I have a pretty tight foreskin though and had no lube in my flat so I said no so he went back to sucking, so anyway I finish and he goes to clean up in the bathroom, I'm left there thinking wtf did I just do.
Next morning comes and he says thanks for letting him stay and heads off.
I tried mentioning it again to him but he kinda brushed it off, desu I was kinda attracted to him after it.
It's been a few months now and he's got a new girlfriend, I'm pretty friendly with her and he seems to really like her, but godamn was that the best blowjob I'd ever gotten, I have no idea what to do, I think I'll just try forget about it but I was wondering if anyone had anything to say?
>>
>>8497452
Just forget about it.
>>
>>8497452
Maybe he subsconsiously is aware of his bisexuality and date multitudes of girls to believe he is heterosexual. He'll come fellationing you once again and even fuck you once they break up or get into tons of arguments over nothing.

For now, forget about it until the opportunity arise to bring it up and don't let derail the conversation. Take control of steering wheel.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.