[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought I was bi, but recently since I've accepted myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I thought I was bi, but recently since I've accepted myself as bi, I'm only attached to guys. I can't become aroused by girls, did I just force myself to like girls when I was younger? I did suppress myself for a long time, and I even thought vaginas were gross when I was younger. Am I just gay? I've liked girls in the past but I don't know if it's because I made myself think I was straight, because I only like guys now.
>>
>>8496388
Maybe what you thought was liking girls was actually a different feeling towards them?
>>
>>8496388

Possibly. Personally I've always been attracted to both men and women. Since puberty, romantic and sexual attraction to both genders has just been a natural part of who I am. How was your attraction to women in the past different from you attraction now?
>>
>>8496388
>I can't become aroused by girls
gaylord detected
>>
File: angle.jpg (49KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
angle.jpg
49KB, 1000x666px
>>8496388
sorry mate, you're all the way gay. I'm a lesbian who felt the same way as you when I was younger.
>>
just wait until your 26 then you gonna go full on breeder.

it's a bi thing
>>
>>8496440
I mean in the past I've had girls that I liked, and even thought about sex with girls. Whereas I have literally no attraction now, no thoughts. My first crush was on a boy and I hated my self because I thought it was wrong because of religion, so I always told myself I was straight until recently and that's why I think that I forced myself to like girls. As I said in the first post the first time I saw a vagina I was literally disgusted, like nauseated, even though I was attracted to the face.
>>
>>8496502

That's a little strange. From my reading, it sounds as if you're gay, or at the least, a homosexual-leaning bisexual. It's perfectly fine either way. Try not to delve too much in to the whole labeling issue. In the grand scheme of things, it's not that important.
>>
>>8496636
Yea thanks, I figure I'll wait a while and see if my feelings change.
>>
>>8496460
Since you said you felt the same way, can you tell me about your experiences?
>>
>>8498374

Not the lesbo above, but I've always been 100% attracted to other guys but can at least find a girl pretty, if your only intimate urges are directed at males I would say you are gay.

Most people can find things aesthetically attractive without going indepth - one doesn't have to be a geographer to enjoy a beautiful view or an architect to appreciate a magnificent building.

The next stage now is to accept this, but also be willing to change if you feel differently. I'm 19 and refuse to come out or act on my urges, so take as much time as you need to work yourself out, if you are older than me ignore this bit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.