[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what are some techniques that you trans people use to avoid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: trans.jpg (238KB, 601x840px) Image search: [Google]
trans.jpg
238KB, 601x840px
So what are some techniques that you trans people use to avoid suicide. Like what are some proactive things that can be done to help prevent it.
>>
Playing video games for hours, drinking, drugs, marathon masturbation sessions, hook ups, relationships, devoting all of my time and energy to being productive, exercising etc have all accomplished nothing. Just distractions and the pain always comes back worse when ignored.

The only thing that ever made me feel better is being treated as a girl after years and years of effort. The first few times I was called she by strangers in public I was crying tears of joy for hours, it was like fucking heroin. Just remembering that feeling is enough to make me happy and full of energy for hours. Pass or die is reality.
>>
>>8493539
Deep meditation gives me complete control over my emotions, which means that I don't really have a reason to kill myself.
I guess you're not passing, or you're repressing. If that's the case, I'm sorry, but you should also notice that once you take out from this equation the dread you're feeling rigt now (and you can do it by meditating) this fact will become just another trait and difficulties of your life, rather than one that requires suicide. Either way, with a clearer mind you'll be able to deal with it in a more productive and light-hearted manner.

Please, don't give any validity to suicidal thoughts until you've tried some alternative.
Also avoid drugs. If you're suicidal you can be just sure that you will get addicted to any drug you will find. Either way, they never fix your problems, they just take your mind away off it, at the expenses of your health, both physical and psychological. To have a healthy relationship with drugs, find a balance in your personal life first. This is an advice from experience.
>>
>>8493555
>The first few times I was called she by strangers in public I was crying tears of joy for hours, it was like fucking heroin. Just remembering that feeling is enough to make me happy and full of energy for hours. Pass or die is reality.
Jesus christ I know this feel.
>>
>>8493539
Redirect your self-hate to other people.
>>
>tfw you will never be someone's reason to live
I know it's selfish but damn if I don't want that.
>>
Thinner rope.
>>
>>8493555
tfw got a taste of it being acknowledged as a woman online
tfw realizing I will never get to have it irl

heroin it is then
>>
Is this normal for trannies?
>>
>>8493555
>The only thing that ever made me feel better is being treated as a girl after years and years of effort.
This, fuck. It feels so good I always come close to crying out of joy.
>>
>>8493555
trips of truth
>>
>>8493727
iktf
>>
>>8493730
I guess so. Ive made a couple of threads about it. Probably the best feeling I've ever felt was getting pat on the head and called a good girl. And tha5lt's not hyperbole. Of all the things I've felt in my entire life nothing even comes close to that. I just feel so happy when a people acknowledge me as female. It makes me depressed thinking about how happy it makes me feel. I feel like I have brain problems because there's no logical reason for me to like it as much as I do. Like if somebody offered me 20oz of pure gold or a hug from a 2 minute hug from a hot guy who would say something like "there, there, miss. Everything will be alright" You have no fucking idea how fast I would pick the second. Like you wonder why trannies kill themselves so much. Imagine being on a mild heroin withdrawl every moment of every day and then if someone says you're pretty or even just you're a girl it's like shooting up some dopamine directly into your brain. You would kill yourself too if you could never get that feeling and had to deal with worsening withdrawal foe the rest of your life. Although wheb you go full time you just feel calm and normal. It's better than feeling like shit all the time.
>>
>>8493795
Makes sense I guess. Essentially you have become disguested with a major part of yourself and you feel like there is a second part of yourself which needs to get out of the water and start breathing again.

Anything that doesn't directly lead to that makes you feel nihilistic. Since you actually hate a part of yourself you arn't fufilled when that part receives anything at all.

Essentially you're at war with yourself.

This is essentially what I got of trannyism from reading Jung.
>>
>>8493539
setting minor goals for yourself and then not giving up until you reach them

I've got a new job, saved a good chunk of money, lost >50lbs, and I'm still putting goals in front of myself. there's nothing that makes you feel more powerful than being directly responsible for a positive change in your life. without those moments, it's easy to feel like you're just a victim of a world pushing you around
>>
>>8493795
I got constant unbearable anxiety with breakdowns instead of anherdonic state of pathological depression that you experience after drug abuse

and yeah there IS brain problem, when tiny part of our brains 'thinks' we should be not what reality tells us we are
>>
>>8493795
Have you ever tried getting desensitized to it? I guess you could set out the experience with a bf or random cuties on tinder. I'm thinking about something like you two hanging out in a room, having your partner costantly making you feel like a woman by saying cute things to you while cuddling. I mean, other people here are talking about mental illness, but I'm pretty sure every woman would get so frustrated if her femininity were to be aknowledged only on rare occasions. Basically, your reaction seems natural to me.
>>
>>8493925
That's incredibly tempting but I woulf feel very dirty trying to find some random person to indulge me in this. Also

>implying I can get a bf.
>>
>>8493539
not being a little b!tch helps a lot
>>
>>8494785
I'll be your bf
>>
>>8494941
Im not attractive.
>>
>>8494992
So? If we get along well then that won't matter.
>>
>>8495000
I look like a guy. I pretty much always will. Don't waste your time on me.
>>
>>8495011
If we get along well then that won't matter. Seriously
>>
>>8495018
What exactly is it that you're looking for out of a relationship anyway?
>>
>>8495035
Companionship, someone who will be there for me when I need them, vice versa. Someone to talk to all the time and to love
>>
>>8495042
You're a kid aren't you?
>>
>>8495044
I'm 18 yes
>>
>>8493539
Have a goal that isn't trans related. I doesn't have to be big, but it should be something you must work on to achieve.
>>
>>8495044
;_; sorry
>>
Fast food
>>
>>8493925
THIS.
I'm even pre-HRT, with my bf EVERYTHING dramatically changed.
>>
File: 1497292118680.jpg (26KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
1497292118680.jpg
26KB, 400x262px
>>8493539
*Post-ironic humor to hide behind/entertain yourself with
*Seeing life as a big joke: laughing at your life for it being a pathetic cruel joke
*Planning suicide, but holding off because there's small things you're waiting for (games, series, movies, ... )
*Drugs
*Not food, this will make you fat and even more sad
*Relationships, but these don't always help 100%
*Having a bit more patience and giving HRT more time to do its thing before you quit (living)

Good luck anon
>>
>>8493830
So is this why I've been self-sabotaging my whole life throwing away any opportunity I had for education, career and relationship and trying to hide in the internet or gaming as if like burying head in the sand ?
>>
>>8497325
What I typed is the general impression I got of trannies on this thread, applying what I know of psychology. It's a non-professional opinion.

Essentially there is an aspect of you that you do not want to be happy, you don't even want it to live, so you torture it.

It becomes worst if you feel guilty about it because than you crave punishment to absolve your guilt. Which is more self-torture. Than it creates a loop where you feel guilt for feeling guilt.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.