[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like I'm a huge slutty, submissive bottom that wants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 077.jpg (151KB, 1141x1141px) Image search: [Google]
077.jpg
151KB, 1141x1141px
I feel like I'm a huge slutty, submissive bottom that wants a dick up his ass everyday, but doesn't want to accept it.

How did you learn to accept your love for cock?
>>
>>8492126
You should accept who you are. You enjoy cock, that's great for you, who cares if you're a slutty bottom? Have fun and be safe.
>>
I learned to accept it and got anal HPV, I had to have three surgeries in a 3 year span and I still experience extreme pain trying to bottom to this day. Now I have a boyfriend that loves oral and accepts me despite my faults.
>>
>>8492216
>not comdoming up
>ebinn xdxdxdxd
>>
>>8492216
If you're going to bareback at least get vaccinated.
>>
>>8492216
I'm really sure op is convinced now lol
>>
>>8492230
>>8492126
Just use fucking condoms and you eliminate 99.999% of the risk. If you wanna slut up, play your cards safe, don't be a posbait cumdumpster.
>>
>>8492230
LOL
>>
>>8492126
go on all the meds
- PrEP
- gardasil
- and especially condoms
>>
>>8492126

i thought the same thingb ut no matter which way you try it i hate a dick up my ass. so i realized what i love doing is sticking my dick up an ass every day.
>>
>>8492216

that's because you were stupid, to be frank

you took needless risk by not ensuring that you disease-ridden streetrat of a partner was clean

i'm not saying you deserve to suffer but had you been more careful that could have been avoided

never ever expose yourself to more risk than is absolutely necessary

i bet you would agree that, in retrospect, it wasn't absolutely necessary to get fucked by some dirty animal that night
>>
If you eat condoms, instead of shitdick, you'll automatically be condom dick therefore preventing any sort of disease.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.