[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tttt/'s that complain about chasers wanting to suck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1498349740297.jpg (53KB, 480x663px) Image search: [Google]
1498349740297.jpg
53KB, 480x663px
/tttt/'s that complain about chasers wanting to suck their dick: OWNED
>>
>>8491990
whats a /tttt/
>>
>>8492038
Trans person
>>
>>8491990
As an ftm I just have to say that if you're willing to date a transperson you're at least a little gay.
>>
>>8492383
What if you're their transitioned sex?
>>
>>8492409
it's a little straight, then
>>
>>8492419
What if it's an mtf and an ftm? Then it must be 100% straight because as much as you consider either one of them to be one sex or the other, you must consider the other to be just as much the opposite sex!
>>
>>8491990

>it's not gay because it's a feminine penis

This used to be a joke but I guess even people on 4chan take it seriously now.
>>
>>8492432
Ftm from earlier, I'm not delusional enough to consider myself completely male as much I would like to be. I just try to live as a male to the best of my ability. So in order to have sex with an MtF I would have to be bisexual.
>>
>>8492469
But if you're not completely male then she's not completely female, so as much as you're a girl having sex with her, she's a guy having sex with you. girl x guy = straight.
>>
>>8491990
I'd say that it's not really that gay because I haven't heard of anyone calling futanari gay, or calling some guy straight if they're into cuntboys. But I don't really know since I'm not into that shit.
>>
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who feels like Ts are between the sexes (leaning toward their transitioned sex) and that there's nothing wrong or insulting about this. *Of course* a heterosexual man would be attracted to a passing transwoman. Our lizard brain ain't that smart. It sees, it feels, it believes. People get caught up in fucking stupid debates about what people "should" be attracted to when there is no logical "should" to be had here.
>>
>>8493796
You use 4chan and haven't seen an argument about whether futa is gay?
>>
Another progressive argument based on reciting from an invented dictionary without further justification.
>>
>>8493839
As long as it makes "straight" guys suck (more) dick, I'm all for it.
>>
>>8492383
This,

I still have a dick and predominately male reproductive organs, something "Straight" men, by definition, would not be attracted to

Despite what people on the internet may fib about, Traps are kinda gay. If I pass 100% as female it's a bit less gay though. I've been seeing more and more straight men identify as "Gynophilic" recently, which from what I understand translates to "If it looks like a girl, I'm attracted to it, regardless of genitals". Pretty reasonable I think.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.