[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do most ugly hons kill themselves? Is there an approved method?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: 1461895856002.jpg (175KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1461895856002.jpg
175KB, 640x640px
How do most ugly hons kill themselves? Is there an approved method?
I'm not going to kms btw.
>>
>>8491795
Just putting this out there: Elichika is best girl
>>
>>8491795
probably by hitching a ride to equestria
>>
>>8491809
Yo, /mlp/ is that way buddyboy ----->
>>
File: Oh man.jpg (148KB, 591x636px) Image search: [Google]
Oh man.jpg
148KB, 591x636px
Most trannies die by pulling how they lived.
TRIGGERED.
>>
>>8491795
They go talk to a muslim. Beheading ensues.
>>
>>8491795
Google suicide methods by gender
>>
>>8491829
That's great. Made me laugh..
But for real, anon. Let's fight for a cure for this illness together, detransition if you're taking HRT, and don't trap yourself.
>>
File: 1497448264002-int.png (1MB, 1340x2808px) Image search: [Google]
1497448264002-int.png
1MB, 1340x2808px
pills or you can try these neat science experiment some nice virgin boys came up with
>>
>>8491881
>virgin
why?
>>
>>8491829
-9 Leddit-tier meme, shitty execution
1 point added for (you) magnetism
-1 for smug anime reaction
FINAL SCORE: 1/10
>>
>>8491896
Because that's from a board for male virgins. Notice the "anonymage" name.
>>
>>8491896
its a screenshot from wizardchan
>>
>>8492023
>wizardchan
Do wizards really need a whole other site when /r9k/ exists? I can imagine 100 things worse than not losing your virginity. Volcel for life tbqh family
>>
>>8492090
/soc9k/
There are more non-virgins than virgins on /r9k/ and they aren't nice to virgins either.
>>
>>8492090
apparently their math board has really good discussion

but I wouldn't know first hand since I don't browse there or care about math
>>
>>8492090
>Volcel for life tbqh family
How old are you?
>>
>>8492160
69 xd
>>
>>8492175
Hilarious. Anyway, I'm 28 and a kissless virgin and I find amusing to see 16-25 years old guys thinking it's an easy path.
>>
>>8491881
wow reading that made me incredibly sad for some reason.
>>
>>8492184
I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I hope it gets better sooner rather than later.
>>
>>8492284
It is saddening. Especially reading "Hands tremvling. So far no fiwcomfort. I want to dri so bqdly." And then the twitter post afterwards.
>>
>>8492284
I understand that for some people, life is so unbearable that they will never ever be happy. It doesn't make those suicides less sad.

I wish they could have found real help. Maybe this was the only help they could have found.
>>
>>8491881
Why are males so much more likely to kill themselves?
>>
>>8492421
Same reason I think why there are more MtF than FtM. As a species and as a society we perceive males as disposable. Life as a male is constant competition. Now that most males are being made redundant through sexual liberation and automation, escape routes are transitioning or suicide. Also males are less likely to talk about their problems and less likely to get diagnosed so there's most likely a lot of undiagnosed disorders among males too.
>>
>>8491795
Probably by gunshot. It's how men do it.
>>
>>8492550
One of the things that makes me feel worthless is the fact that males are treated as so disposable.
>>
>>8492645
>males are treated as so disposable
How so?
>>
>>8492691
>>8492550
>>
>>8492691
Not him but the usual talking points are
>taken in draft
>work riskiest jobs
>last ones saved in survival scenarios.

Not saying I agree just saying those are some of the pointd
>>
>>8492968
>Not saying I agree
How can you disagree with any of those? They're pretty obvious.
>>
File: 1490461141327.jpg (25KB, 353x349px) Image search: [Google]
1490461141327.jpg
25KB, 353x349px
>>8491881
Such a smart and well-spoken anon pushed over the edge. Damn shame.
>>
>>8492691
It's based in biology. One men can impregnate many women, women have to carefully select who impregnates them. Sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive. If you kill all men but one or two in the tribe, the tribe survives. If you kill most of the females, it's over. Males compete to get to the top, women select the men at the top. Males have to take risks to get any kind of rewards. Females can just get males to let her coast through life with minimal effort.

Society reflects our biology. We think we're oh-so intelligent snowflakes but we're just apes in clothes.

"Women and children first"
Women >>>>>> Children >>>>> rocks >>>>>>>> feces >>>> men
>>
>>8493850
Yeah too bad we are in 2017 and that retarded crap isn't relevant at all anymore
>>
>>8491795
Supposedly suicide methods are actually linked to intelligence. Engineers often have more elaborate methods of suicide, scientists often opt for chemical methods. Less educated people tend to just fail in general.
The guy that wrote the book on assisted suicide that is famous for the exit bag technique went over the suicide statistics in one chapter and detailed how engineers and scientists had very elaborate complex methods to suicide and were more often successful than others.
>>
>>8493893
It is though. The most vocal feminists get with the most stereotypically masculine macho men, after pretending that gender doesn't matter and such nonsense. Many such cases. The truth is, women aren't attracted to men who voice their feelings. They find them disgusting and weak. And women have no use for weak men.

I wonder why all garbage collection, sewer maintenance, electric grid maintenance, and other dangerous/dirty jobs are 99.9% men and feminists don't demand gender quotas in those.
>>
>>8493914
And that has nothing to do about the stupid reproductive bullshit you spew before. Women like strong men because strong men are hot just like men like girls with big tits.
>>
>>8493919
Which are preferences based in biology and linked to the "reproductive bullshit I spew before". How fucking blind can you be?
>>
>>8493946
Lol, people find things sexually attractive depending on what they learned through life, not some stupid crap that happened before they were born.
>>
>>8493979
Yes, biology doesn't exist kek
>>
>>8494079
realistically its a combination of the two
>>
>>8491881
This inspires me
>>
I suggest buying helium and a medical breathing mask and just breathing in the helium while you sleep. That will kill you overnight.
>>
>>8494900
They don't sell pure helium anymore, it's mixed with other shit now so it doesn't kill you but turns you into a vegetable instead.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.