[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my mom is going to be participating in a major lgbt council

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

>tfw my mom is going to be participating in a major lgbt council for my province and probably for Canada
>tfw she basically caused me to repress all my trans stuff after repeatedly ignoring me about wanting to be a girl while young
>she probably thinks that since as far as she's aware I'm just gay that she did the right thing
>she only got the position because she's told people about me and they think she knows things about gender dysphoria and gay people
wew lad sorry Canada
>>
File: Photo1.jpg (20KB, 396x368px) Image search: [Google]
Photo1.jpg
20KB, 396x368px
>>8491543
Okay get revenge on her OP: It is time.
First:
>Dress up as an AGP hon. Skimpy anime skirt (dont even bother to shave. your beard nor your legs)
>Apply makeup even if you dont know what youre doing.
>Buy a cheap wig, put a cute flower in it

>Go to her workplace
>Embarrass her in front of her work colleagues.
>Tell her that "she made you what you are" in tears.
>Go home, go on with your life.

>When your mom brings it up. Pretend you dont know what she's talking about.

>meanwhile do this literaly every month at least once

Sweet revenge at last.
>>
>>8491543
What was your trans stuff that she ignored?
>>
>>8491675
Her being trans is what got denies and ignored
>>
>>8491644
>put a cute flower in it
I love how you pay attention to the little things.
>>
>>8491675
I literally asked to be a girl like many many times as a kid lol
Then after that i did the usual repression garbage like crossdressing and agp fantasies.
>>8491644
I don't really have a beard or ugly body hair or anything. I am on hrt, self-medding, not socially transitioned though. But yeah probably a hon now
>>
>>8491833
How young?

Just like "mom, can I be a girl please?" What would she say to that?

Was there any crossdressing/agp stuff she could notice?
>>
>>8491842
Yeah pre-puberty and during puberty. She generally never let me do anything remotely fem but let my brother do shit like dance lessons cause he acted more masculine and normal then me. She never was mean about it, just passive aggressive ignoring it, was just annoying.
Also it doesn't help that i had a lot of mental issues. Was a "speshul" kid and had to go to special classes to integrate me into normal social circles cause even from a super young age like in preschool i had severe anxiety and had trouble talking to people.
Yeah she had caught me cross dressing a bunch but just hid it from the rest of the family.
She never said much about me asking. I tended to do it in horrible situations like when getting a haircut I'd ask for girls haircuts. Like i said i was retarded lol
>>
>>8491872
>Yeah pre-puberty and during puberty.
How young did it start?

>She generally never let me do anything remotely fem but let my brother do shit like dance lessons cause he acted more masculine and normal then me.
That's much more than ignoring. That's actively repressing you.

What fem things did you want to do but get stopped? What's the most fem you were allowed to be?

>Yeah she had caught me cross dressing a bunch
What were the circumstances? What were you wearing? What would she tell you afterwards?

>I tended to do it in horrible situations like when getting a haircut I'd ask for girls haircuts.
You'd ask for a girls haircut and ask to be a girl at the same point?
>>
>>8491872
It sounds less like she was being 'passive aggressive' or repressive about it and more like you came off as the retarded child with zero ability to communicate what they legitimately wanted in a serious manner.
Kind of like those gays who come out and when their parents go 'are you sure? take your time sweetie' they throw a HUGE fit.
>>
>>8491910
Yeah thought about that. Might be slightly my fault. But I'm not the kind of person to throw big temper tantrums. I'm really introverted and shy. I generally just don't talk very much at all so usually things that are a big deal to me don't come across that way to others since they don't realize that talking in the first place is kind of a huge buildup for me.
>>8491901
I don't think she ever caught me crossdressing. She would just find clothes i bought at walmart or from stuff i stole that my sister was getting rid of. She'd just chuck it in the garbage.
To be honest a lot of my interest in doing fem things in real life faded when i was given unmonitored access to my computer. My family never stood a chance at beating my computer knowledge to actually put child locks on my computer. So i just did the usual stuff and pretended to be a girl online and send lewd pics to people (i know pedos blah blah but i never had sex with anyone)
>>
>>8492052
>I generally just don't talk very much at all
Def needs to change otherwise you're going to keep facing these 'passive aggressive' moments. Even stating 'its taken me a lot of effort and courage just to initiate this conversation with you' could go a LONG way.

Trust sis, don't live a life of being the mute. It's something you have to work through and get better at, one of your priorities.
>>
>>8492052
What was the fem stuff you brother got to do or that you were stopped from doing?
>>
>>8492193
Oh was just jealous cause my mom let him go to the same dance classes as my sister and stuff. That was about as fem stuff as he did, he was actually pretty masc and pretty straight from what i know.
I mostly just liked certain girls toys and stuff and my sister encouraged me but my mom kind of backslashed against it. My sister left home when she was 16 and never came back. Not sure her exact reasonings. My parents were super catholic but my dad stayed out of our life quite a bit cause he was pretty chill, even though he's an alcoholic he's the quiet type lol
I mostly would just always ask my mom about stuff from anime and guys becoming girls and she'd just dismiss it and say its not normal.
Really she didn't do anything extreme i just never made enough fuss about anything. Should have just thrown nonstop temper tantrums and bitching like all the early transitioners. But just isn't my personality
>>
>>8492537
What did she say when she didn't let you do dancing? How did she explain letting him but not you?

>I mostly would just always ask my mom about stuff from anime and guys becoming girls and she'd just dismiss it and say its not normal.
Any specific memorable examples?

>Should have just thrown nonstop temper tantrums and bitching like all the early transitioners. But just isn't my personality
Sad.
>>
>>8492716
She doesn't say much. Even now we don't exactly talk. I don't argue with people, i just ignore them so if she raises a fuss about something i don't pursue it or delve into it to figure anything out.
I don't gauge my trans stuff by hobbies or what toys i played with though. Back then i did a lot of things that wouldn't make sense to anyone. I just have a lot of body issues is all. It's not a grandious mystery or anything tying together playing with barbies with wearing dresses. If anything I'd be a nudist if I were a girl lol
>>
>>8493123
>I don't gauge my trans stuff by hobbies or what toys i played with though.
You have the right attitude imo. But that doesn't justify her trying to force you into male hobbies by stopping you doing dancing and things like that.

>If anything I'd be a nudist if I were a girl lol
Haha, how come?
>>
>>8493141
I don't know how to explain it but i don't like the texture of fabrics against my skin. My sister is kind of the same way. Just a bizarre psychological quirk i guess.
With guys clothes i usually just wore sweat pants and hoodies as a kid. Plus combined with the feelings of how female clothes exaggerate masculine features it is a little uncomfortable.
Mostly joking about being a nudist but it is something I'd do if i gained confidence in my body
>>
>>8493249
Isn't having issues with texture itself an autistic trait?

How would she react when she decided not to let you do feminine things? Like, if you said not letting you do dancing when your brother did was unfair, what would she do?
>>
>>8493316
It might be autism but I am mostly okay now. I think it was predominantly issues with my development.
I told you I never really actually stood up and questioned why I couldn't do things. If she said I couldn't do things I just accepted it. During those years I didn't have the social capabilities to reason out why things were happening. If I asked about doing stuff that was too fem she'd just say "no" and I'd move on. I just moved everything to my private life.
It's really not as horrible as it sounds cause I could still do everything on the internet I was just like prime pedo bait lol

I participated in lots of anime forums and could watch shows like sailor moon and stuff behind my parents back so it really wasn't the worst. I just kind of lived a double life in a sense. I feel sorry for people that don't have the computer knowledge to bypass stuff like child locks or computer monitoring though, if I couldn't do that I probably might have gone the temper tantrum way and threw fits all the time.
>>
>>8493510
How old are you compared to your siblings? Like when your brother did the dancing, what ages were each of you?

It's sad for the people who are repressed more but it's still sad for the people who have to have double lives like you.
>>
>>8493640
I'm 2 years younger than my brother, 4 years younger than my sister. I'm the youngest in my family, and probably the most autistic lmao
>>
>>8493645
Oh and I think at the time I was like maybe 12 or 13. Can't remember. My sister quit her jazz and ballet classes at 16 and left, she moved to northern Canada and never moved back in with my parents. She lived with my grandparents up there. I haven't seen her very often since then.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.