[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gay but I have a heterosexual fetish I don't see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

I'm gay but I have a heterosexual fetish
I don't see women as partners or lovable, only as sexual objects
Anyone can relate?
>>
P S E U D O C I S S E X U A L

T R E N T W A S R I G H T
>>
goddamnit I want to be you

let me guess: you're top
>>
>>8488895
What are you talking about

>>8488900
Versatile but I only like cute bottoms
>>
>>8488895
i'm always right, anon
also, the term is 'metacis', not 'pseudocis'
>>
>>8488917
>What are you talking about
PsCis, or MetaCis as we now call it, is what happens when gay people (especially very GNC gay people) are AAP (if they are men) or AGP (if they are women).

That is, >>8488895 is saying that you are autoandrophilic, which is usually explained as "being attracted to yourself being a man". A common side-effect of autoandrophilia is meta-attraction, which should make you """kinda""" attracted to women, but only in some specific ways that may or may not be what you call "heterosexual fetish".

I'm not sure if I agree that we can conclude that you are AAP from so little evidence, but maybe.

>>8488895
Trent wasn't the inventor of MetaCis.
>>
>>8488975
m8 I made it up I can call it what I want
>>
>>8488982
/tttt/ renamed pseudoattraction to metaattraction, so we can also rename pseudocissexuality to metacissexuality.
>>
>>8488991
m800 you're free to do as you will words are abstract carriers of meaning which do not innately represent anything nor does a thing have a single abstract representation as long as people understand one another the precise terms are irrelevant
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language-game_(philosophy)
>>
>>8488981
>>8488991
>gnc agp app cis pseudo
Jeez I just like dicks
>>
>>8488879
>I don't see women as partners or lovable, only as sexual objects
Oh boy don't let the feminists hear that.
>>
File: metacis.png (64KB, 545x895px) Image search: [Google]
metacis.png
64KB, 545x895px
>>8489005
Basically, I think you're like this guy.

(He doesn't think he's MetaCis, but that's another story.)
>>
>>8489059
Too big words too much text I have a small brain what is this, I'm not metaphysic I'm just a male that loves males and want to use females as fucctoys
>>
>>8488879
I'm the same way but in reverse: only see guys as sexual objects (or good bros). I could never date a man or see him as a partner.

Anyway, nothing wrong with it as long as you're not playing with people's hearts.
>>
>>8490972
Ok, making it simpler:

* Do you like being a man?
* If some idiot suggested you should transition MtF, would "I'm gay because I don't like women in any way physically, why would I want to be what I don't like?" sound like a reasonable response for you?
* Does your list of things you like about being a man include "men are hot"?
>>
>homoromatic
>bisexual

Being a dick about it is a CHOICE though.
>>
>>8491047
1:yes
2:no
3:yes
>>
>>8493312
For 2, what would your response be?

When you say you like females as fucktoys, what exactly do you mean?

Do this statement apply to you: "I like the thought of having sex with women because of the heterosexual man it makes me feel like I am."
>>
>>8493348
It means i would like a friend with benefits situation with a woman, all kind of benefits, from penetration to fingering, eating her pussy and making her scream, I also like role reversal femdom, I like both
Yet I want that one person to fall in love with to be a cute guy

No, that statement is false because I could live without having sex with a woman no problem, only thing I haven't tasted pussy yet I'm just curious about that
>>
>>8493433
>all kind of benefits, from penetration to fingering, eating her pussy and making her scream,
What do you like about those things?

Is it fair to say that you are sexually attracted to both men and women equally but only want a romantic relationship with a man?

>No, that statement is false because I could live without having sex with a woman no problem,
The question wasn't about whether you could live with it out, just what you enjoyed about it. Is what you enjoy about sex with women the thought of being a manly man?
>>
>>8493463
1:yes
2:yes I enjoy the tough of being a manly man with a woman, but the main thing I enjoy is pussy
>>
>>8493348
2:yes
>>
>>8493496
>of being a manly man with a woman
When you enjoy this thought, what's more important, the feeling like a manly man yourself, or the woman you're with?

What do you masturbate to?
>>
>>8493512
It's more important the woman I jerk to the woman
>>
>>8488879
>i'm gay but i have a heterosexual fetish
So is this how they say bisexual in special snowflake?
>>
>>8493920
I'm not a special snowflake I'm just bisex, it's a matter of preference I don't feel like I want to love a girl
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.