[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trannies, how many of your lives would have been so much better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
But instead they shunned and despised you? Do you hate them? I remember 1 mtf posted that her parent spent 40k to 50k on her sisters wedding instead of helping her
>>
>>8488666
If my parents had been supportive I would've transitioned 3-4 years earlier. I wouldn't have gotten kicked out and I would be in a much better living situation rn.
21 rn, started hrt when I was 19. Got kicked out a few months prior for fear of tainting my brothers with faggotry
>>
>>8489437
Do you pass now at least?
>>
>>8488666
I believe my life would have been better, I could have transitioned much earlier. I do hate them.

I don't talk to them anymore.
>>
File: 1494481374707.jpg (47KB, 467x560px) Image search: [Google]
1494481374707.jpg
47KB, 467x560px
I would be in a much better mental state right now. Instead, I've been forced back into the closet and constantly think about suicide.

It's very stressful having to constantly hide your true feelings and the the changes of HRT. Just yesterday they yelled at me about how they know I'm hiding something from them. Probably boobs, because they noticed how I constantly cover my body with my arms and adjust my shirts. It feels like I'm under constant surveillance. I have severe depression and am being pushed closer to suicide everyday.

If I had a supportive family, I would be asking my cisters for help on girl stuff, have more confidence, be more optimistic about the future, and probably finally be girlmoding now. Unfortunately, I wasn't that lucky. At least they didn't kick me out of the house when I came out.
>>
>>8488666
>get kicked out because of no job immediately after finishing school
>cis sister gets to leech for years
>>
>>8488666
they basically cowed me into being a boy and developing severe shame and anxiety over having crossgender feelings. it's not like they beat me for being a faggot it's that i never even got to the point of "acting like a faggot" because i was too anxious over them knowing
so yeah it fucked me up in that i fought my trans shit internally for many years before giving in
>>
>>8490235
How did they cow and shame you?
>>
>>8490047
From the sounds of it they were right to do so. You are a biological defect and they know it. Such a waste of human skin.
>>
>>8490080If you are still thinking about suicide I would highly recommend it. The planet is overpopulated and it doesn't need anymore trannys like you fucking up the gene pool.
>>
>>8490047
And they won't miss you. As well as the rest of the planet.
>>
>>8490246
my sister would call me a feminine form of my name like at some point, but my parents got mad at her and yelled saying it would fuck me up
they would always
when i didn't want to get my hair cut and cried and screamed they fought me way longer than i could resist until i gave in. every time until i resigned myself
i was always put in sports and could only play with "boy" toys

it was just a bunch of shit that eventually constructed the idea of "don't be a fucking faggot" even though it was never outright stated so. and so i developed a complex where i tried so hard to be a man and ashamed of myself
>>
File: 1496972351316.png (544KB, 828x667px) Image search: [Google]
1496972351316.png
544KB, 828x667px
>>8491438
I'm most likely already infertile.
>>
>>8491430
>>8491513
Let people post their stories and stop hijacking my thread
>>
>>8488666
My parents supported me because gender variance isn't new to them >>8492325

Also help please
>>
>>8491654
Did you ask not to be put in sports?

How did they justify that treatment afterwards, at the time and years later if it ever came up again?
>>
File: 8564506.png (2MB, 2540x1424px) Image search: [Google]
8564506.png
2MB, 2540x1424px
>>8488666
Maybe only 1% of the people here were early onset, so most here have no idea what you're asking...
>>
>>8488666
It would have been better, but I blame mostly myself for being too meek about getting help after self-medding wasn't an option. Sometimes I wonder if she would have eventually caved in to the idea, but I'll never know.
>>
>>8492479
You know AGP can still be detected in childhood, right?
>>
>>8491438
>The planet is overpopulated and it doesn't need anymore trannys like you fucking up the gene pool.
What makes you think you're any more valuable to the gene pool?
>>
>>8492472
when i did they put me in other sports i was less against or bribed me with vidya

they didn't. i never brought it up because what's the point? i'll just end up annoyed and they won't see anything wrong with it
>>
>>8492667
Do they know you're transitioning now?
>>
>>8492706
mom does. she was nice about it though and i bet it was moreso going along with my father
>>
>>8488666
Absolutely none.

We need to seek a cure, as transition, even very early transition simply does not work.

There is no social factors at play that affect the suffering of AGP/Trans/Dysphoric people.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.