[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any non-binary folks out there? feel so alone in the world. there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1502.jpg (33KB, 198x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1502.jpg
33KB, 198x240px
any non-binary folks out there? feel so alone in the world. there are so many LGBT people who don't think i'm valid... it hurts
>>
>>8488401
I'm basically mtf but I see myself as kind of genderless really. I want a female body but the me inside isn't really a boy or a girl. It just wants to live as a girl.
>>
>>8488401
What are you talking about? Your kind are just about taking over the movement.
>>
>>8488450
it may appear so, but at least on a day to day basis, i'm a joke. may as well just tattoo things like "cringe, apache helicopter, special snowflake", etc. on my forehead. even trans people have told me they think non-binary genders are bullshit
>>
Gas the nonbinarys
>>
File: IMG_1483.jpg (20KB, 250x234px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1483.jpg
20KB, 250x234px
>>8488479
>>
>>8488479
Finally, someone sensible joins the thread
>>
>>8488475
how I understand this, is you feel trans or cis from time to time and it constantly changes

you'd probably still feel better if you transitioned

non-binary genders are bullshit cause socially and biologically there are 2 genders (you might make a case that 3rd gender is accepted in some societies)
>>
>>8488401
>LGBT people who don't think i'm valid... it hurts
Non-Binary isn't a thing.
>>
>>8488475
because it is bullshit lol
>>
>>8488401
you can be a fem male or a masc female if you don't have dysphoria there's no reason your cis body is anything but fine
>>
>>8488401
Honestly its hard to see it as anything but pointless and somewhat harmful (even if not intentionally so) from a gender critical perspective, i.e that gender really isn't something that should matter but society decides it does in order to create classes in order to divide. My personal perspective is that identifying as gender non binary is enforcing the idea that there is a spectrum of gender that extends beyond biological reality, that behaviors, tastes, attitudes, opinions, actions or any other aspect of someone's personal existence should be tied to genitalia (even in a more abstract way, like masculinity and femininity as concepts). Ideally people should be able to do and like what they want, but trying to tie any of that into a new and reformed version of the old system gender system of "men like and do this, women like and do this" is utterly retarded and should die, by being non binary you're only enforcing the idea that someone's mental state is at all related to their genitalia. For the record this mindset cured me of my dysphoria, realizing that just because I didn't conform to being a "real man" in the eyes of society doesn't mean I should try and be a "real woman", because in both scenarios I would be inauthentic to myself all to please a society that views gender conformity as being the ultimate goal. It is, however, important to note that identifying as gender non binary wouldn't at all resolve this, all it does is say "well instead of conforming to societies boxes, I can just make my own box!" instead of just actually doing away with boxes.
>>
Idk if I'm non-binary. I transitioned hormonally and surgically (FtM) over 7 years ago and I spend 75% of my time passing a cis boy and 25% of my time passing as a cis girl (though on rare occasions people will clock me and think I'm a trans girl). In that sense I guess I'm both sides of binary but not enby.

Life's pretty good gender-wise though. I got everything I wanted with that.
>>
>non-binary
Literally cishets larping as lgbt.
nonbinary is basically the blackface of the lgbt community.
>>
>>8489296
This 100%. Same with 'genderqueer' which is mainly promoted by straight white cis girls wanting some oppression points.
>>
k, well i guess i'll go kill myself now
>>
>>8488401
you're not
>>
>>8488401
Me. I'm Sekrata >>8492325
>>
>>8489430
I think enbies can be cool. I used to have a friend that was one but I fucked up and we both had issues. Sometimes I still think about them and they made a pretty lasting impression on me.
>>
>>8489430
please don't if you're for real. /lgbt/ is harsh to enbys but there are a few of us here, myself included.
>>
no such things as non-binary you're either male or a female
>>
>>8488433
Huh. That sounds kind of like me. I thought I was just weird. I desperately feel the need to present and act female, but my brain doesn't really feel like either.
>>
>>8492586
I don't want to be a snowflake and I'd love to just be a cis girl, but it's like it's a role for me, something I get to be, not what I am. What I am is just this genderless mind that's maybe more feminine than masculine but not really either.
>>
>>8492619
If you are a boy, there's no way to know how a woman feels.
If you think being a woman means being "feminine" or being a man is "masculine" then you're missing the point of why this is offensive.

You're literally telling all the gays in the world that ever had to be told that being "feminine" makes them not a "real man" that this concept was right all along.
Which is bullshit.

I'm a man who has fantasies about being a woman, or feminine as all hell.
But my gender is a male. And I have not changed my body to be a woman, so I remain a male.

Why is this idea challenged at all?
>>
>>8492678
>If you are a boy, there's no way to know how a woman feels.
[citation needed]

Trap yourself.
>>
>>8492678
>You're literally telling all the gays in the world that ever had to be told that being "feminine" makes them not a "real man" that this concept was right all along.
>Which is bullshit.
So when one of them does consider themselves not a man, they're wrong? How is that not doing exactly what you're complaining about?

>But my gender is a male.
Male is a sex, not a gender.
>>
>>8492678
you must be trans, well at least thats what Im being told all the time cause
>fantasies about being a woman, or feminine as all hell.
I dont subscribe to meme-genders but I dont feel certain about myself, having feminized brain but not to a point of transgender is weird, sometimes I regret not transitioning
>>
>>8492754
>sometimes I regret not transitioning
:(
>>
>>8492683
common fucking knowledge.

>>8492696
Because they're still a man. They just want to be called a woman because they feel different to the sociological construct of what a man is.

So you might as well identify as a cupcake because by the logic that it doesn't matter what's between your legs, you can be anything your heart desires.

Even if you aren't that.
>>
>>8493104
>the sociological construct of what a man is
I'm glad you admit man isn't biological. Now you just have to justify why you get to be the arbiter of which sociological construct people belong to.
>>
>>8488433
>>8492586
you are both in the tran umbrella no need for a new term just trans
>>
>>8493115
>I'm glad you admit man isn't biological.
I don't. Being a male is strictly biological.
Even if a man identifies as a woman, I'm not just going to magically ignore that they are a man playing pretend on being a woman (unless they've taken pills to mutate their body into resembling the female anatomy).

>Now you just have to justify why you get to be the arbiter of which sociological construct people belong to.
I didn't do that at all. It was a hypothetical.

Why should I be demanded to take anyone seriously when they could make up a stupid ass gender on the spot and tell me I'm ignorant if I don't respect it?
Especially when it's someone (i.e. a white cis feminist) trying to feel better bout their white guilt cis life and give themselves brownie points for being something special.

[spoiler]You should know I'm being a dick to get my doubts out. You're on the spot only if you want to because I need these questions answered and I'm throwing you hard balls.[/spoiler]
>>
>>8493154
>Being a male is strictly biological.
Wrong, it's a sociological construct.
>>
>>8493154
>You should know I'm being a dick to get my doubts out. You're on the spot only if you want to because I need these questions answered and I'm throwing you hard balls.
Oh anon, the thing is they're all fake. Men and women are the genders society uses and some people define them biologically and some less so, but they're just terms and categories to fit people in. The only reason to argue them is if they don't work for you. If you want to transition socially then you need to deal with biological definitions, if you want to identify as enbie then you need to deal with binary definitions, and if you're me then you need to deal with the idea they're a thing that matters at all.
>>
I have a legit question. If gender is a spectrum and everyone falls somewhere on the spectrum, how is being non-binary any different than just being normal. If you are anything other than 100% male or 100% female you should be considered non-binary. And if that is the case and the majority of people are non-binary why do you feel you need to identify as such?

This is all assuming gender is a spectrum, which it isn't and it is clearly extremely transphobic to think that there are more than two genders and non-binary people are anything other than straight white cisgendered women.
>>
>>8493167
Coming out of the womb with a dick and balls is not a construct.
>>
>>8493167
No, the only reason it's a sociological construct is because roughly 50% of people are born with a fucking penis.
Having a Y chromosome is biological, but what people think a man should be is purely societal.
>>
File: 1478661331136488999.png (222KB, 600x381px) Image search: [Google]
1478661331136488999.png
222KB, 600x381px
>>8493222
cause we dont feel comfortable in our biological gender neither have conviction of being the opposite, thats my take on it
and gender is not a spectrum, we just dont feel strongly belonging to either

nevermind fucking trenders who have zero dysphoria and are cosplaying while we are struggliing to find ourselves
>>
>>8488906
You're an idiot.
>>
>>8494744
And you're socially conditioned to accept oppressive concepts :^)
>>
>>8488401
Im using it as a placeholder in case I end up giving up on mtf because fuck my man body and I can't afford it right now. Sadly it's only online and with a close "friend" though cause in real life I can't pass
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.