[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder to everyone that the modern representative of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

File: im racist cool.png (776KB, 1455x755px) Image search: [Google]
im racist cool.png
776KB, 1455x755px
Just a reminder to everyone that the modern representative of gays, Tyler Oakley, has announced that if you see physical features in a race that you consider unattractive, it means you want all of their rights and freedoms revoked!

What race do YOU hate?
For me it's Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans.
>>
>>8488356

People are surprised why the altright is gaining so much momentum
>>
I hate pol just as much as I hate lefty pol
>>
File: disgusting.png (377KB, 588x531px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.png
377KB, 588x531px
>>8488356
Faggots like this are why I'm starting to sympathize with literal Nazis. Zero chance I'm ever handing over my funs because of the possibility of people like this expanding their political influence.
>>
>>8488356
Reminds me of that anti-racist leftist british fag who got killed a couple of months ago in the UK's most recent islamic attack.

Sorry, second most recent.
>>
I hate every race besides Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans.
>>
>>8488373
now is it because of people accused of racism, or actual racists?

Hint: only one of those is a smart answer.
>>
I find niggers really unattractive.
>>
>>8488391
>fag
>nazi
delusion
>>
File: heeeeeee.gif (2MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
heeeeeee.gif
2MB, 853x480px
>>8488572
I too am not into bestiality.
>>
>>8488356
>having preferences is racism
That just means being racist is alright.
>>
Bi transwoman here and I'm just not attracted to black, arab, indian guys.
I'm sorry but not being attracted to somebody isn't racist, just like a lesbian not being attracted to me isn't transphobic.
>>
>>8488391
>retard extremists like this are why I'm starting to sympathize with more retard extremists
People like this are why I have lost faith in the critical thinking capability of Earth's population.
>>
>>8488673
>someone makes a somewhat dumb pompous comment on social media
>better become a neo nazi
>>
>>8488356
>here is my opinion
>don't reply with yours because it means nothing
>>
>>8488673
>>8488696

Don't you guys know the left is responsible for everything.
>>
>>8488716
yeah I sure do, thanks /pol/, heil hitler.
>>
>>8488719
Last I checked nazis were leftists, modern day ones just haven't realized that yet.
>>
>>8488761
thanks /pol/
>>
>>8488785
>implying /pol/ supports that idea
Maybe the few libertarians there.

You should be wiser than using /pol/ as a boogeyman for everything you don't like
>>
>>8488356
Countries arent races you dumbass. What if a white person was born in China he/shed be a Chinese. But racialwise be white. So saying you dont like Chinese doesnt make you racist just a biggot. Lemme guess you are American who after 4 generations still say you are Italian or whatever your grand grand grand parents came from when they hopped of the boat.
>>
>>8488761
hahahahaah
>>
>>8488356

I agree, it's absolutely terrible that so many gay niggers won't date their own race. Talk about internalized racism!
>>
>>8488886
>gun control
>no animal tests
>free healthcare
>handouts
You were saying?
>>
>>8488356
>Tyler Oakley
You disgust me
>>
>>8488356
Blacks, Indians, Middle Easterners, Brits with weak chins it looks like they have goiter.
>>
File: 03a.jpg (9KB, 261x194px) Image search: [Google]
03a.jpg
9KB, 261x194px
>>8488356
>Tyler Oakley
What is it with celebrities (not just youtube) and their unwarranted self importance?
You're not a martyr of justice and righteousness when your only skill is looking pretty on a screen and maybe sing a little.
>>
>>8488992
He does neither. His videos aren't original and he's only famous for being a walking stereotype of gay males. He's like the gay best friend that annoying women enjoy having around their arm like purses. And THAT'S why he's famous.

He's convenient for them and their self-righteous "look how open and accepting I am" attitude.

The issue I have is when these asshats start getting involved in matters of politics. People actually take these bloggers and their obviously biased, pandering ramblings as serious, credible political insight. And it makes me want to rip my hair out.
>>
>>8489028
>And it makes me want to rip my hair out.
You're not alone.
I'd have them all arrested for domestic terrorism if it were me.
>>
>>8488356
>not here to argue! just informing!
I can't stand when people do this. Even if you're correct (and I'm not necessarily claiming this person is), you need to provide evidence for your claims.
>it's just racism
So what? Plenty of people celebrate racism, particularly racism separating their own race from others (black pride, for example).
>>
>>8488805
Not necessarily in ethnically homogeneous countries like China. You'd always look like a foreigner, not like America where anyone can call themselves an American.
>>
>>8488356

So, has he ever dated a nigger?
>>
File: 4002j4_21.png (2MB, 1170x871px) Image search: [Google]
4002j4_21.png
2MB, 1170x871px
>>8488805
Oh my god you're such a fucking idiot. I didn't mean in the legal citizen sense.

I didn't say Asian because there are other races in Asia besides those three that I find attractive.

pic is a Malay man vs Japanese man. I find Malaysian men attractive, but not Japanese.
>>
>>8489139
>ethnically homogeneous countries like China
China has 5--70 different ethnicities you racist ignoramus.
>>
File: two girls one half man.png (1MB, 736x668px) Image search: [Google]
two girls one half man.png
1MB, 736x668px
>>8488356
i hate niggers and ftm's but i just lie and say i think they should have their rights n shit and no one bothers me lmao

ppl rly should learn to tell a lie now and then so they dont have to deal with bs.
>>
>>8490114
Peter Fever (your Japanese example) is actually of Vietnamese descent.
>>
File: pygmies.jpg (105KB, 483x322px) Image search: [Google]
pygmies.jpg
105KB, 483x322px
>>8488356
>For me it's Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans.
Weird, they are my fetish.

The races I really don't want to bone are mostly the very genetically divergent tribal populations in the soutern hemisphere, the pygmies of the Congo for example (pic related) are unfuckable to me.
>>
>>8488356
Isn't he true? Discriminating against an entire race IS racism. It doesn't necessarily have to mean you want to take away their rights.
>>
>>8490629
(genetically divergent from the rest of our species, I mean - they are very isolated, homogenous communities for the most part)
>>
The funniest part about this all is the white gays who are so obnoxiously "anti-racism" are the ones who only date their own race and only see other races as sexual objects.
>>
File: pygmy.jpg (132KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
pygmy.jpg
132KB, 540x720px
>>8490643
What constitutes "an entire race"?

If I am okay with fucking the Congo's Bantu (the majority, tall black Congoids) but the Congo Pygmies (tiny black forest people, pic related) are unfuckable to me, am I really racist to pygmies? or do I just have sexual needs that their little bodies could not satisfy?
>>
>>8490643
I'm a turbomanlet and girls don't like manlets. Isn't this heightism? I demand girls be attracted to my 5'4 manlet dicklet wristlet ass. Or else it's heightism.
>>
>>8490618
Ah. Well I'll add Vietnamese to the list then.
>>8490643
The definition of racism is claiming that one race is superior to another. But I'm confident that it's referring to the race's intelligence and overall humanity. Me simply not finding them sexually attractive doesn't fall under that definition.
>>
>>8490643
Not wanting to suck black cock isn't discrimination AT ALL. They have ZERO rights to your body.
You can't advocate in favor of this retarded "it's racism to say u dont want to date arabic men" without additionally advocating in favor of minimizing personal rights & in favor of rape.
But the way some of y'all fetishists talk about black on white stuff... it's already there.
>>
>>8488373
>>8488422
both you moron.
it's like you don't understand what a vicious cycle is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc
>>
>>8490114
Yeah but you cant be racist for not liking someone from a certain country. Being chinese isnt a race of people its a group of people defined by their geographical location. Just like how calling Islam is shit is just biggorty while calling muslims shit is discrimination.
>>
>>8490629
>>8490667
Honestly, could any non-pygmy ever willingly fuck a pygmy?
>>
>>8488919
hahahahaah
>>
>>8488356
Daily reminder niggers are subhumans that lower our standard of living and reproduce in great numbers only because your tax dollars pay for it.
Their average iq is 85 and that's only because of a little white blood, Africans are 70, literally retarded.
>>
>>8490587
Why do you hate ftms? Are you mtf or a gay man?
>>
>>8488908
Most blacks date other blacks or Afro Latinos the only race that outdates are Asian gays.
>>
>>8492368
Black reproduction rates have dropped lower than all other groups to just above the 2.1 replacement rate so no.
>>
>>8492389
Yeah, I'm sure that's true even though shaniqua has 8 kids from 5 different baby daddies.
This also applies to spics as well, almost as bad as niggers.
>>
>>8492427
Use statistics and not your outdated sterotypes.
>>
>>8492442
Hahahahahahaha outdated stereotypes.
Good one.

Even if true this definitely applies to spics.
>>
>>8492368
You do realize that IQ is a western based intelligence test that isn't taken seriously by scientists, researchers or pretty much anybody right? The only reason we use it is to determine who goes where school wise.
>>
>>8489028
>people can't think for themselves and take retards seriously
welcome to humanity
>>
>>8493728
If IQ is just an "evil white people" creation, why do East Asians score higher than Whites?
Surely those Whites wouldn't design a test where they don't come out on top, right?
>>
>>8493728
Then why do progs love throwing around IQ while bashing rednecks?
It really activates my almonds when they clearly believe in it, but then you bring up black people and suddenly its "white devil shit that doesn't mean anything".
>>
File: 1494806671689.jpg (6KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
1494806671689.jpg
6KB, 204x204px
>>8488356
Japanese ppl gave us anime and manga, so why hate em?
>>
>tfw no arab bf
>>
File: trump.tan.jpg (351KB, 1798x1319px) Image search: [Google]
trump.tan.jpg
351KB, 1798x1319px
>>8495092
>hurrrrr

because obviously their IQs weren't high enough to foresee the outcome
#5DChess
>>
>>8488356
>>8488356
psst, saying an entire sex of people is "not your type" isn't "just an orientation" - it's just sexism.

B best letter fite me irl
>>
>>8488356

>what race do you hate?

Vuelta Espana can go fuck itself.
>>
>>8495690
>being a skank

enjoy your aids
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.