[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi loser who knows crap can someone explain pansexual. I looked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

Hi loser who knows crap can someone explain pansexual. I looked it up but I it didn't help.
>>
>>8488204
When you dont care about gender, you like boys, girls, transboys and transgirls.
>>
File: 1497417793717.png (30KB, 206x182px) Image search: [Google]
1497417793717.png
30KB, 206x182px
>>8488209
But is that just like being bi?
>>
>>8488218
It's a kind of bi
You can be bi and not like transguys, or not like transgirls, for example
>>
>>8488218
It is.
>>
>>8488222
But trans is just a term used to describe someone who wants to/ is in the process of changing from one gender to the other, or someone who has already done it. So how does bi not automatically apply to that? Aren't transguys just males in the process of changing/ wanting to change to females? In other words, aren't they still male or female?
>>
>>8488218
It's just another brand-new label, use it if you want to, don't use it if you don't want to, it's the fucking same as bi, you fuck whoever you want.
>>
>>8488256
Because while you can say that bi people are accepting of trans people in practice there are a lot of bi people that dont like trans people. Someone labelling themselves as pan prevents trans people from getting romantic with a bi person only to be told "Ewww I like boys and girls but ur not a boy / girl" because at leadt pan people have given it a thought and accepting answer.
>>
it's the snowflake version of bisexual
people who identity as pansexual are just trying to feel like they're better than bisexuals, because it's literally the same thing
>>
>>8488209
This is fucking retarded because it's treating binary trans people as a separate gender altogether.
>>
>>8488276
How is trans its own gender? What sexual organ does it come with? Because I've never seen it.
If you're aiming to be the opposite gender, just tell that to them. I don't see why we need to make a new label out of it. It's just more useless words.
>>
>>8488204
It means you are attracted, on both a physical and emotional level, to pans and to people identifying as pans.
>>
>>8488319
It isnt. But the pansexual label is useful for identifying people who accept and WOULD date trans people without risking a bi person making any number of excuses for why they date boys and girls but not transboys and transgirls.
>>
>>8488362
It's pretty much saying trans people aren't their identified genders.
>>
>>8488394
In a perfect world where we get treated as our identified genders then bisexuality is all that would be required. Pansexuality recognises the limitations that some people have with their acceptance of trans people as being their identified gender.

Both pansexuality and bisexuality are not directly contradictory to the idea that trans people are or are not their identified genders. That's up to the individual. As it stands now pansexuality is just a useful filter for getting the bi guy that won't slit your throat in an alleyway cos you're not a real boy / girl.
>>
>>8488288
Sorry to burst your magical rainbow bubble but there are millions of bisexuals who wouldn't date a trans. I'm MtF and I know that very well.
>>
>>8488414
That's fine, everyone has their preferences.

I'm a bi mtf that is completely open to dating trans people. If I were to date one, I wouldn't suddenly start saying I was a new sexuality now. That's fucking insulting.
>>
>>8488411
There are dicks and there are vaginas, transwomen and transmen can have either so bi suffices for all transpeople as a whole. Pansexuality is virtue signaling bullshit with a side of disregarding a transperson's actual identity.
>>
>>8488460
You don't have to label yourself that if you don't want, I just don't understand what upsets you so much.
Some people want to use it so they can clearly say that they are open to trans people from the start without having to clarify later, I don't see the harm in that at all.
For the record, I'm not even pansexual because I'm not attracted to transguys.
>>
>>8488460
It's weird to me how someone who claims to like both men and women equally would have an issue with any kind of person that has a mix of both. I mean whatever, doesn't affect me, but it smacks of poseur bisexuals.
>>
>>8488462
Virtue signalling with a useful purpose by weeding out shitty bi people, yeah. As for disregarding a trans person's gender identity you could argue on that aspect all day. The fact of the matter is pansexual is useful as a "I have given trans people some thought and would be open to dating a trans person" label.

Social utility > Theories of acceptance and gender. Saying bi people should accept trans people or trans people are their identified gender means fucking nothing when chunks of bi people dont accept trans people and pansexuality has risen to offer trans people a way of weeding crap bi people out. Pansexuality is a useful label that circumvents people going "I'm bi accepting of boys and girls but not transboys and transgirls" which is EVEN WORSE if you're looking to avoid speshul snowflake labels.
>>
>>8488477
>muh "I like my men as men and women as women"
>>
>>8488476
>I just don't understand what upsets you so much.
Because I have literally seen people say shit like "I'm panexual, that means I like men, women, and trans."

I also really hate made up sexualities and genders. They are delegitimizing the movement.

>I'm not even pansexual because I'm not attracted to transguys.
That's another thing, it's now making the term "bisexual" seem as if it means you aren't open to dating trans people.

What if we applied this logic to straight people, where those willing to date trans people are now considered a brand new sexuality? You can quickly see how retarded this becomes.
>>
>>8488518
With trans, they usually mean everyone who doesn't identify with their birth sex. This will include nonbinaries.
>>
There is only two genders deal with it
>>
>>8488562
We know, what's your point?
>>
>>8488204
It means that one is attracted to personality rather than gender
>>
>>8488838
but isn't that kinda the same as bisexual?
I don't really see a difference between those terms
>>
>>8488204
Someone who is sexually attracted to rounded cooking surfaces
>>
It's a more specific version of bisexual. All Pansexuals are Bisexual, not all Bisexuals are pansexuals. Not all bisexuals are attracted to trans for example.

It is a clever term if you know anything about Pan but it's not a particularly useful word and thus is widely mocked as LGBT jargon.

People sometimes claim they are pansexual for virtue signalling purposes.

>>8488394
They're not hon. You can't go WTF I'M A WOMAN NOW throw on a wig and suddenly there is no difference between you and a woman.
>>
>>8488218
That's because it is.
>>
>>8488204
Pansexual doesn't exist.
>>
Bisexual is no longer trendy anymore so attention-whores had to come up with something else.
If someone describes themselves as pansexual, it's a clear sign that they are trash.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.