[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a gay virgin. How do I know if a stranger is interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: matthanham ig.jpg (104KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
matthanham ig.jpg
104KB, 1080x1080px
I'm a gay virgin.

How do I know if a stranger is interested in me when I pass by them? Sometimes I notice people kind of look in my direction but I never establish eye contact.
>>
File: 38.jpg (343KB, 1008x1920px) Image search: [Google]
38.jpg
343KB, 1008x1920px
>>8486997
>How do I know if a stranger is interested in me when I pass by them?

Stop waiting on others to make a move, go up to people you find attractive and introduce yourself and tell them you think they're attractive. You'll get turned down a lot but you'll actually know where you stand.
>>
>>8486997
>people look in my direction sometimes when I leave my house, do they want to have sex with me?

legit autism
>>
>>8487231
Why else would they be looking at me?
>>
>>8487540
They're not looking at you. They're looking at a point beyond you. You're just in their way.
>>
>>8486997

Eye contact. With some practice, just a quick look will tell you where you are standing.
Btw, with the eye contact, don't make other people uncomfortable, don't be a creep.
>>
If that's you in the picture than I don't believe you're a virgin
>> there's no way , it's not possible to look that damn attractive and be a virgin
>>
>>8486997
>Sometimes I notice people kind of look in my direction but I never establish eye contact.
>I never establish eye contact.
>eye contact
Well there's your problem. In order to see if someone's attracted to you, you have to take into account everything that they're trying to show you, whether it's subconscious or not... body language, eye movement, smiling, prolonged eye contact, etc. You just gotta stare back and try to get a read on them while they're trying to get a read on you.
>>
>>8486997
Australia is shit!
>>
>>8488474
are you really this retarded
>>
>>8489867
Why?
>>
>>8486997
Daddy Peterson got ya back
https://youtu.be/jV3_luVhYgs
>>
>>8486997
>How do I know if a stranger is interested in me when I pass by them?
They'll grope your ass and whisper "ay bb u want sum fuk?"
>>
>>8491472

*internal laughter*
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.