[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOP CUREFAG, DOWN WITH CUREFAG, DO NOT LET HIS CUREPOSTING DECEIVE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0559.jpg (76KB, 539x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0559.jpg
76KB, 539x365px
STOP CUREFAG, DOWN WITH CUREFAG, DO NOT LET HIS CUREPOSTING DECEIVE YOU THERE ISNT A CURE FOR AGP

DOWN WITH CUREFAG FOR THE GOOD OF THE /TTTT/ POPULATION!
>>
>>8486895
What do you have against alternate viewpoints, anon? Are you annoyed that people agree with the truth?
>>
>>8486895
(you)
>>
>>8486901
Alternative viewpoints without facts that are going to cause people to regret not transitioning sooner, dumbass
>>
>>8486895
Just don't reply to them... pretty simple shit. It's clearly a butt hurt hon
>>
>>8486909
These are facts.

There is no evidence of transition being effective long-term at changing the suicide statistics of Trans/AGP/Dysphoric individuals.

There is no known cause of Dysphoria. Correlation in regards to brain studies does not equal causation, anon.

There is hope for a cure, you are simply ignorant to it.

>>8486914
I'm not a hon, or a transitioner of any sort. Bitter hons are the trolls against my viewpoints.
>>
File: fight_club1.jpg (23KB, 330x495px) Image search: [Google]
fight_club1.jpg
23KB, 330x495px
>>8486895

Hey, I found a cure:

>>8486967

Not curefag or remotely much of a curefag though.
>>
>>8486901
>Are you annoyed that people agree with the truth?

Yes, I am annoyed that people agree with "the truth". I am absolutely annoyed with the fact that they agree. And that they agree more. And more.

And agree, and agree, and agreee, and agree, and agreee, and agree, and agreee, and agree, and agreee, and agree, and agreee, and agree, and agreee, and agree, and agreee, and agree, and agreee, and agree, and agreee, and agree, and agreee!

You make me so sick, I want to find some people that agree and slaughter them! And find more people that agree with something else, and waste them too! And people that agree with yet something else!
>>
>>8487023
You are sick, anon. Seek help.
We will find this cure.. together.
>>
File: f13.png (378KB, 680x377px) Image search: [Google]
f13.png
378KB, 680x377px
>>8486895
This reminds me of that show Crosstalk on Russia Today. Their episodes are constantly titles like "bullhorn attacking", "bullhorns fapping", "bullhorns exploding", "bullhorns an-heroing" and so on.
>>
>>8487081
First they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

In the end, what I fight for betters all of us. Transition will still be around, but the cure will be there for everyone, minus bitterhons that will choose not to take it.
>>
>>8487058
>together
Fuck you. No! Never.

Whether I'm sick or not is no one's business, if they won't respect that, I will tamper with the degree to which THEY are or aren't sick.
>>
>>8487104
I respect your right to informed consent.
I am the informant on transitioning.
>>
>>8487096
You do not fight to win. You fight to feel the fulfilment and to rack up the social points of a back and forth political ping pong theatre. In the end, all that you're contributing to is the greater force of your factional circlejerk.
>>
File: 5245074_m.png (109KB, 600x534px) Image search: [Google]
5245074_m.png
109KB, 600x534px
>>8486895
thanks, CUREFAG and all the blechards autists for ruining this board! now I can go do something else with my neet time!
>>
>>8487122
I do fight to win, winning is a cure for AGP.
I will not settle for anything less, unless there is objective proof that Trans/AGP/Dysphoria is caused by a birth defect. This requires knowing the absolute cause of dysphoria, which is unknown.

I fight for awareness, as all activists do.
It's not about politics. It's about saving lives.
>>
>>8487130
Good, get off this board, get on T, detransition if you already have started, and better your life.

That's my goal. To cure all of us.
>>
>>8487138
Im buying skittles tomorrow, thanks
>>
>>8487148
Your choice. You're aware of the facts after reading my posts. That is all I want. If you trap yourself anyway, that's your choice.
>>
>>8487131
I fight for so much more. I will fuck you up way more than you can fuck up some poor queers with uncontrollably derailed gender identities.

You're trolling, but I also will fuck up your "right" to troll.

I will generally fuck up your right to roleplay from the safety of behind a screen.
>>
>>8487161
I'm not a troll. I'm not trying to "fuck up queers". I'm AGP myself, anon.

4chan is about free speech. Just because you consider an alternate worldview "trolling", it doesn't mean I can't speak my mind.

The truth is your enemy. Still waiting on those citations, bitterhon.
>>
>>8487157
palliative treatment, my dude
>>
>>8487174
Exactly. You do what you must!
>>
>>8487157
>You're aware of the facts after reading my posts.
You're totally immune to facts! Aren't you bored yet?
>>
>>8487172
Good. That clears shit up. I fucking hate you. You are just an all around despicable person. You are just hurling out smoke at whoever you can to distract yourself from what a horrible person you are, as you are doing by adopting the whole trans thing. I hope you suffer a fate worse than death. I hope people like you are streamlined for fates worse than death. I can't yet conceive of bad enough things to happen to you, but don't worry, the answers will come, unexpectedly solid answer for exactly what sort of fate worse than death you have coming to you.
>>
>>8487197
Bullshit.

See: >>8486928
Where's your citations, bitterhons! They don't exisr.
>>
>>8487205
I'm not a "horrible person". I'm a person, fighting for a cure. Horrible is subjective.

You seem angry, anon. Why is that?
>>
>>8487217
You are blatantly trolling. Case in point, the copypasta here: >>8487134
You're also such a cliche.

And you're deaf.
And loud.
And deaf.
>>
>>8487108
>>8487213
>>8487222
>>8487225
Cureanon has revealed her imitators are her too by insisting on giving plausible deniability to all her posts.
>>
>>8487224
That's not me you dumbass.
That's a /pol/faggot.

>>8487131
Is me
>>8487134
23 seconds later /pol/fag posts.

It takes 1 minute to post, anon.
>>
>>8487234
I'm not female. I'm a male, with a mental illness.
Nice trolling there. Also, it's 4chan. The whole point is anonymity, so my activism can't be tracked back to me so these /pol/fags don't tell me to kill myself irl.
>>
>anon crusades to the legendary 4chan

>cant meme
>>
>>8487247
>so my shitposting can be denied by me
FTFY
>>
File: 1495001973366.png (189KB, 3964x2216px) Image search: [Google]
1495001973366.png
189KB, 3964x2216px
>>8487431
deny this
>>
>>8487449
inb4 "that wasn't me posting"
>>
File: 1498199580283.jpg (43KB, 750x819px) Image search: [Google]
1498199580283.jpg
43KB, 750x819px
wasnt me
>>
>>8487534
Yes it was. Lack of trip proves it.
>>
>>8487237
That shows how stupid and paranoid you are. It could be a pol fag, it could be a /v/ fag, it could be an /hc/ fag. It could be a stormfag. It could be a 9fag. It could be an anontalk fag. It could be an MRA.
>>
>>8487592
Is Kieran paranoid, or is she just samefagging again?
>>
File: 1427204723666.jpg (58KB, 454x454px) Image search: [Google]
1427204723666.jpg
58KB, 454x454px
Is there a possibility that there could be a cure for gender dysphoria? Sure, but that doesn't mean it's guaranteed. I mean, cancer has been studied for decades and gets by far the most research funding out of any type of disease and we're still have nothing even close to a cure for even a single type of cancer. If you want to compare it to other mental conditions, depression, PTSD, schizophrenia, etc are all much more researched and a cure for them is more desirable, yet we have absolutely nothing. And none of them are congenital, which according to you is all you need for there to be the possibility of a cure. That's an utterly ridiculous belief.

Even if you assume for some reason that we are destined to discover a cure for GD, the side effects of that treatment may be even worse than the side effects of transition, there's no way to know. And if a potential cure even exists, it almost certainly won't be found in our lifetimes, if ever. Not to mention that's a greatly shortened lifetime given that most of us would commit suicide within a decade without transition (or, according to you, even with it).

You're telling trans people to avoid transition in favour of waiting and hoping for a magic cure that probably doesn't even exist, and even if it does it probably won't be discovered within our lifetime, and even if the planets align and we do get an effective cure before we die, there's no guarantee that it'd even be a better option than transition. Maybe it'd be ungodly expensive, maybe it has such extreme side effects that even the suffering of GD is preferable (like a lobotomy).

Do you realize what you're saying? This is the equivalent of telling someone with cancer to just "wait for a cure" instead of pursuing potentially life saving, if dangerous, treatments like chemo. They can't "just wait", they'll die, and neither can trans people.

Even if transition doesn't work longterm, a few years of not hating myself before I suicide is better than the alternative
>>
>>8487247
Was the last poat I ctually made.

There's many cureanons at this point, and the movement will only grow from here.
>>
>>8489311
There's many actual cureanons at this point, to where a trip would be ineffective. If you see any trips from any cureanons in the future, they will be indistinguishable from the true cureanon regardless.

I very rarely actually post, it was mostly bitterhons imitating for a while, but there is real support for my alternate views as I knew there would be.

There was a cureanon that came before me, known as "AGP-kun". This is not me, however I strongly agree with his initial viewpoints.

He has actually left this board, sadly.

I did claim I would never post on this board, once. However, I've returned due to the incredible drama that bitterhons caused and all the imitators.

I'd like to clear up some of the viewpoints from my perspective, as it seems a lot of people have differing views on my specific worldview.

Unfortunately that includes /pol/, which I do not support in any way.

It's about activism. It's very early days for research towards Trans/AGP/Dysphoria, and I will be fully satisfied when there is even attempts towards a cure, researching the actual, real causes of AGP/Trans/Dysphoria.

Right now, there is an extremely toxic traditional narrative that claims to be the only way, namely that AGP/Trans/Dysphoria is a birth defect.

This does not support the actual science, which has many conflicting studies, low to very low quality evidence, much missing information, and overall incorrect viewpoints at least in my view.

"Blanchardfag" has nothing to do with me. I'm not him, as I personally use AGP as a label, nothing more to explain how I feel about Dysphoria. It's a descriptive label to explain how I feel. My views do not fall into the blanchard typology, or anywhere close to it.

I'm not telling people not to transition. I've never said anything of the sort, and anyone doing so is probably either Blanchardfag, or an actual troll from /pol/ or other boards.

My personal views on transition are it should- continued in next post
>>
>>8489488
Continuing from my last post, >>8489488

My personal views on transition are it should only be pursued in cases of transition or suicide, as a palliative care method, but the trolls took my personal views and applied it globally to everyone, rather than it just being a personal viewpoint for my specific variant of dysphoria.

Every AGP/Trans/Dysphoria case is different, and should be treated as such. I personally believe it has more than 1 root cause, much like many diseases such as cancer.

I support real research into alternate viewpoints, yes including Blanchard, as it seems to have a lot of support behind it and it has not been fully explored as incorrect.

I have nothing against people transitioning, and if you truly believe you NEED to transition, you are free to do it knowing the facts of transition.

If you think you will transition at one point in your lifetime, I would advise doing it right now. I am strongly, strongly against suicide in all it's forms.

Best of luck to you, and I completely agree about the last point. Better to live for a few years, than die right now.
>>
>>8489488
>>8489501
Fair enough, then. I have nothing against searching for a cure (although I think research on how to make current treatments better should be prioritized; money is better spent improving what we have than blindly looking for something that may or may not exist imo), so I can't say I'm necessarily opposed to your view. Unfortunate that people have twisted your ideas like this.
>>
>>8489578
Understandable. Everyone has different views. It's fine, in all honesty. It's 4chan. Better to be a meme than to get no replies at all, at this point.

I have plenty of issues myself, so if they want to sperg out all day on a basket-weaving board, that's fine by me.
>>
>>8489578
A quick addition:
"Blanchardfag" the actual troll, was around on this board before even AGP-kun was. This guy has made the Blanchard "swag" threads, and has been saying the cure is NoFap and manning up. I'm pretty sure he's an AGP that suffers like I do, but his viewpoints are, personally obnoxious.
>>
Cureanon here.

All you repressors need to trap yourself.

Don't end up like me.
>>
>>8486991
[citation needed]
>>
Curefag is literally a morbidly obese autist
>>
>>8492776
Prove it.
[citation needed]
>>
>>8492813
I'm outside your window ;^)
>>
>>8492820
Bullshit.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.