[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gay, 24 >just came home from Friday night, partying with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1497055908011.gif (1MB, 180x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497055908011.gif
1MB, 180x320px
>gay, 24
>just came home from Friday night, partying with my best straight friends
>having a good time, talking about shit
>after the club: "hey anon, thanks for not acting so faggy today"
>don't know what to say
>was said by my best friend who drinks herbal tea and has bonsai.
>now self conscious about how I act in public and asking myself how to be manly.
How the fuck should I proceed.
>>
>>8486761
Get new friends
>>
>>8486781
This desu
>>
>>8486781
>>8486789
that's out of the question, he's cool and I like him, despite some shortcomings. (who hasn't some). I was wondering that he could be self conscious with his masculinity and has to project it to other people or just tries to "help" me.

it's not the first time he has said something like this. Should I just talk to him about it?
>>
>>8486761
>the club
kek

this never fucking happened

gtfo of here
>>
>>8486761
>>8486835
>older than me by one year
>can't make his own fucking decisions
>on something so fucking simple
Path 1: Make new friends
Path 2: Talk it out with this friend if it makes you uncomfortable
Path 3: Ignore it

So easy.
>>
>>8486847
english is not my native language, dunno how you say club/party location/disco in terms that could satisfy your merriam-webster standards.
>>8486870
haha, thats exactly the advice I needed, thanks bro, sometimes I need someone to talk sense into me since I tend to overthink. (especially when i'm tipsy, damn brain (probs because i'm usually chill and have a rather unhealthy portion of conflict avoidance)).
>>
File: 1373973771036.png (656KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1373973771036.png
656KB, 1024x576px
10 years ago when I was 24 my straight guy friends used to get upset with me for NOT acting faggy. They thought I was repressing or in the closet and would drag me to gay bars and pride parades trying to get me to magically turn into a glitter rainbow farting drag unicorn. Eventually they realized I was just boring and stopped wanting to hang out with me.
>>
>>8487066
well, you shouldn't be their "performing monkey" in the first place, so it's cool that you stood your ground.
don't worry bro, people who conform to the societal standard are also okay, hopefully you found some good ones you can hang out with
>>
>>8486761
>How the fuck should I proceed.

Continue not acting faggy

Stupid question
>>
>>8487066
iktf
They dropped me instantly when they found the flamiest flamer they could possibly find. I just don't get it, before I came out I thought best way to keep them as friends would be just being how I normally was - fucking wrong apparently.
>>
>>8486761
>thanks for not acting so faggy today

it means any effeminate behaviour that deviates from the normal is probably embarrassing for them in a public setting.
>>
>>8487066
>my straight guy friends used to get upset with me for NOT acting faggy.

Fucking bullshit. I can sort of understand if it were girls, but I cant imagine guys straight acting like this.
>>
>>8487289
have you ever met any actual people before?
>>
>>8487066
>>8487100
They didn't stop hanging out with you because you werent gay enough, they stopped because you probably killed the fun they were having at any given time since you both sound incredibly depressing.
>>
I'm 31 and I've been hanging around the same people for the past 16 years

I mean they have to know right? I only realized this year but I'm fucking retarded.

Nobody ever said a thing about it, not even once. The biggest slut in that once said I'm asexual to her friend kek.
>>
>>8490184
>You don't know your experiences I know your experiences
sounds like legit autism, might want to get some help
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.