[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lgbt/ soccer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: THAT-BOY-IS-A-BOTTOM.webm (2MB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
THAT-BOY-IS-A-BOTTOM.webm
2MB, 800x700px
Alright legbutts, you ever want to watch virtual soccer games with teams based on the boards of 4chan? Yeah it's autistic, but it's pretty fun. /lgbt/ actually won the last cup in the most* dominant legitimate** showing ever seen, but that was in the babbies. Soon enough, the Elite cup will begin, and we've got to get our team in order to hopefully dominate there too, or at least get a funny losing streak. For more information about the cup, see https://implyingrigged.info/wiki/FAQ

We already have a team, which you can see here https://implyingrigged.info/wiki//lgbt/#Roster , however we want to make sure it's up-to-date with the board's wishes. To that end, we've created a survey you can vote in to change players and medals. We took the players who got the least votes in the last survey and have put them on the chopping block, and you can either vote to keep them in, or vote to replace them with other memery. Remember the other box, if you have a player you'd like to vote for outside of the prominent memes we put there as suggestions. You can also vote to change who our best players, called medals, are. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rjs0wzZP_Uo9nVldV5dR1kmf7fCRrbNexv7YQ7u_0lE/edit
>>
File: 4cc lgbt logo potential new.png (185KB, 1547x1524px) Image search: [Google]
4cc lgbt logo potential new.png
185KB, 1547x1524px
We're also going to change our team logo to this one that a top lad drew us. If anyone has a good idea we're open to changes
>>
>>8486318
Nobody ever seems to post here about this. It would be nice if we actually had threads about it. I never even knew we had a team this year
>>
>>8486507
mods are nazis about it. wish they would get rid of tripfags instead of these.

we made 3 or 4 threads during the last cup at least
>>
>>8486507
There were threads most matchdays last cup.
>>
>>8486318
Is there somewhere to watch the old matches?
>>
>>8487756
yeah, the smashcast (RIP shitbox) linked on implyingrigged's homepage

Sadly they're not really organized, but /lgbt/'s matches in the recent cup were all near the end of each stream generally. Really only the /mlp/ team and maybe a few others are autistic enough to catalogue their own matches and upload them seperately
>>
>>8487756
>>8487823
There's also the Dailymotion account, which is probably easier to watch with as it has the individual matches uploaded. It's linked on the front page of the wiki.
>>
>>8487823
>>8488812
Ah, thanks. Dailymotion's the best structured though it took me a while to find. Logo looks decent by the way.
>>
>>8486422
imo make the gender symbol at the bottom the same thickness as the ones on the banner
>>
>>8486318
I've been here too long. I read that ad as Dindu Nuffin.
>>
@8495731
He didn't actually vote lmao
>>
>>8486422
make the green less neon
>>
>>8494750
The bottom symbol is better as is I think. This way it macthes the smaller text at the bottom

>>8495929
They do custom ad boards so this was probably intentional
>>
>>8499220
>This way it macthes the smaller text at the bottom
I see what you mean
still think it's worth at least trying and seeing what happens
>>
File: LGBT_logo-new-v3.png (185KB, 1547x1524px) Image search: [Google]
LGBT_logo-new-v3.png
185KB, 1547x1524px
>>8498488
How's this?
>>
Poll will be closing soon. Right now we're looking at a tiebreaker, so if you haven't voted yet it's best you do so soon.
>>
The poll has been closed.
There will be no changes to the current medal setup.

The first 4 new players have been decided. They are:
>TruTrans™
>Ace
>Anime made me Trans
>Go back to Tumblr

However, 3 players are tied for the 5th spot. They are:
>Cis Scum
>Adrian Hlaváček
>REPRESS REPRESS REPRESS

Please vote on the tiebreaker poll below. Only one of these 3 will make the team.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vKUEsfREH-LFN6qi7vIsDDWRpBPaf9wUZ4Sb4LnCJr8/edit
>>
>>8506080
Some of the other ball colors could use darkening, like the purple.
>>
File: LGBT_logo-new-v4.png (176KB, 1547x1524px) Image search: [Google]
LGBT_logo-new-v4.png
176KB, 1547x1524px
Cutting off the tiebreaker votes now as we're 1 vote off the number from the main poll but a player is leading by 2 votes.
REPRESS REPRESS REPRESS will be your final player for Summer.

Also, trophy cutscenes for the Spring Babby win were made. Forgot to post them before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbDwc4iqK-Y

The Summer Cup will be in about a month. See you guys then!

>>8512620
Done. I think this is an improvement.
>>
Can I support more than one team?
As a bi tranner and also a /his/torian fag I'm torn on who to watch.
>>
>>8486318
>virtual
>soccer

no wonder y''all are so fat
>>
>>8515145
previous one is actually better imo, the blue blends in with the background too much and some of the edges look kinda weird, like between red and yellow in the top left
>>
>>8515366
Everyone knows it's literally impossible to browse more than 1 board of 4chan.
>>
>>8516408
So, any more changes or should the logo be kept as is?

In other news, the team finally has a roster page.
https://implyingrigged.info/wiki//lgbt/_roster
Please bully us about any mistakes or whatever.
>>
>>8519123
if you mean >>8506080 then yeah, that looks good as it is, nothing that id change
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.