[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people keep trying to hijack LGBT stuff to further a racial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: images.png (683B, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
683B, 259x194px
Why do people keep trying to hijack LGBT stuff to further a racial agenda? Why do POC gay folk always seem to have a hatred of whites?
>>
Idk I think it's hilarious
>>
File: 1393052323457.png (306KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1393052323457.png
306KB, 640x480px
>>8485907
>that flag
Do these retards even understand how rainbows work?
>>
>>8485918
All signs point to "no". To be fair, it's always annoyed me that we don't have indigo.
>>
>Why do POC gay folk always seem to have a hatred of whites?

Let's set this straight now and forever. It's only blacks. Black americans to be specific. No other racial group is trying to stir up as much shit. By creating "POC" they're trying to mask this by pretending everyone BUT white people want [x]. Stop using the term and call them out. It's also a shame they silence the voices of blacks who don't agree with them with a handy lil "coon" label.

prog black americans are socially the most cancerous group on the planet no matter how you try slicing it. No other group is given as many handouts and STILL can't even catch up to latinos in median salaries - so they seek to destabilize the entire thing hoping they gain the upper hand 'this time'
>>
>>8485932
Thanks for replying. I debated whether to use POC, but gave up and used it. I'd agree with you, though I've seen a lot of Asians (Koreans) bitching on Twitter about things like this.

I do agree though, I think they're using the term to try and fake more support than they have. That's why I'm so concerned about the attempt to co-opt the lgbt movement.
>>
>>8485932
Black Americans are literally the heirs to Egypt tho
>>
>>8485954
The worst part is I wouldn't mind if they used that as a way to encourage each other to strive towards greatness and unity. Instead, they just use it as a way to silence others and pretend they're the creators of the universe.
Yet another example of how short sighted and redundant they are truly.
>>
>>8485954
Black Americans are the offspring of tribal people who literally got sold by other tribes.
So much for culture and heirs to Egypt
>>
>>8485992
Get out of here with that racist shit. We rainbow now.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1497889666784.jpg (33KB, 622x353px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497889666784.jpg
33KB, 622x353px
Honestly, adding the 2 colors to the flag was a pathetic attempt to further "include" race into a place where it doesnt matter.
Fucking tired of being called racist for not wanting race anywhere near sexuality.
>>
>>8486019
>WE WUZ KANGS BUT NOW WE IS RAINBOWZZ AN SHIT
It actually seems too stupid to be true
>>
>>8485954
African-Americans are descended from West Africans

(Not Egyptians, who are much lighter in complexion)
>>
>>8485907
>what is intersectionality
>>
>>8485907
We're basically a tool for the left to use for their financial and political gain by this point. Aren't most African-Americans passionately homophobic/transphobic tho?

just wondering
>>
It's simple: black gays and lesbians fetishize whites over their own kind. Whenever a white person rejects them they scream RACISM! WHITE-CENTERED! EXCLUSION!

The reason for this abomination of a flag is because blacks feel like the LGBT is "white centered" since a lot of whites only have sex with other whites. This problem would instantly disappear if blacks admitted to themselves and everyone else that their bitterness stems from their attraction and preference of whites over other blacks. If they weren't so busy chasing white dick then why would they care this much if whites want to date within their race?

SJWs need to stop stigmatizing the fact that many people, including themselves, think whites are attractive. Because they're the ones creating the "white-centered" crap.
>>
friendly reminder that if you don't want to exclusively succ my black aids dick you are racist and another example of the oppression inherent in the gay community.
>>
>>8485932
> it's only blacks
Ehhhhh
They are the worst for sure but there are other anti white groups out there
>>
How anti-blackness permeates the gay community.
>white gays move into the city
>white gays put a lot of effort into cleaning the city, electing politicians who look out for white gays, and police the take care of white gays.
>white gay gayborhood thrives they get wholefoods and shit.
>near by blacks go to white gay neighborhood and steal or gay bash (blacks are the number one killers of gay men and trans women)
>white gays have cops patrol the area keeping it safe.
>black gay dressed like a gangbanger thug gets hassled by police.
>GAY COMMUNITY HATES BLACKS
>I CAN"T GET A DATE ON GRINDER BECAUSE I AM BLACK
>NO MORE POLICE IN THE PRIDE MARCHES

yup gay neighborhoods are the worst.
>>
>>8486211
Pure cancer that will only cause the LGBT movement to destroy itself from the inside out, just like it did with Occupy?

Anybody who promotes intersectionality needs to be flung from a helicopter.
>>
>>8485954
ahahahahahaha
Oh wait you're serious?
Ahahahahahahahahahahnaanahahahahah
The ancient Egyptians were pretty much white, not niggers.
>>
>>8485907
What bothers me is no one is talking about how abusive black communities are to their gay members.
>>
>>8487029
It's about a mindless emotional reaction.
Logic hasn't been a factor in the dealings of the left in a long time.

>t. left-leaning cynic
>>
File: qq-rb-m2.gif (2KB, 360x216px) Image search: [Google]
qq-rb-m2.gif
2KB, 360x216px
We aren't going far enough lolz.
>>
>>8485907
Nah, you're missing the point. We can use nigger to their faces now. Like according to left logic, gays are the same as blacks. THEREFORE, nigger is our word now. They may have co-opted the fag flag, but they can't read the fine print so we can co-opt their... I'm sorry, OUR word. White gays are the realest niggers now. #niggerpride
>>
I'm not really sure whether or not black homophobia is 'unique', as it were. It probably has a lot to do with the association of Christian piety with cultural blackness. I've heard quite a few, ostensibly red-pilled, black people say that those who don't toe the theological line are often ostracised.

It's not really the same as the mudslimes. They hate us because of the story of Lut (i.e. Sodom and Gomorrah), and they're much more intolerant/ vicious about it, obviously.

I think many of the race-obsessed SJW-types have created a kind of simulacrum of what they believe is a 'white' LGBT, which is heavily pathologised. Kind of like how Gazi Kodzo refuses to use the word 'gay', instead opting for the phrase' cave beast' to refer to white gays.

If those BLM Toronto cunts were going to kick up such a fuss, they could have at least fucking turned up. But, no. They never had any intention of doing so; they just wanted to perpetuate this retarded racial enmity.
>>
>>8486774
>flung from a helicopter.
Did someone say free helicopter rides?
>>
>>8485907
Because they want the oppression points.
>>
>>8489224
How do we stop them?
>>
>>8485907
>Why do people keep trying to hijack LGBT stuff
Because we're weak pitiful doormats who are too scared to take back our movement from white cishet women, and because we're too scared to say "no fuck off" to BLM and other cancerous movements who see us as a stepping stone to further their own nefarious goals.

You cannot convince me they give even a single fuck about "nonwhite" lgbt's.
>>
>>8489242
Don't give them what they want.
>>
>>8485932
that's not true. pretty much everyone knows white gays tend to be obliviously racist but black people are the only ones who will say it to their faces instead of when they're in mixed-race groups without white people there.
>>
Because our problems are actually solvable because they're not innate (unlike problems caused by racial genetics), so there's that fear we'll depart from our struggle, if it's not tithed to something eternal.
>>
>>8489254
That isn't true at all but feel free to believe whatever helps you sleep better!

>>8486671
This.

>>8487029
Which creates an entire environment of being 'down low' which in turn creates more HIV problems because people refuse to get treatment and 'come out'.

>>8486579
I can agree w/ this. But, you get rid of the prominent group and the proxy groups struggle.
>>
>>8489254
>pretty much everyone knows white gays tend to be obliviously racist

>pretty much everyone knows white gays tend not to let their abusers get away with crying victim
ftfy
>>
>>8489268
That's a reasonable theory. Do you personally think we need an ongoing struggle, or would you be happy to have things actually resolve?
>>
>>8489281
I'm unsure. I want the best for everybody but it depends on the situation, how far each group pushes. I'm white LGBT so if there came a round in the game where the rules demanded an us-or-them-type choice, I mean, I know what side I'd be on.
>>
>>8485947
I do wonder why second and third generation Korean Americans tend to be so SJW on this kind of stuff.
>>
>>8489385
they're good assimilators
>>
>>8489415
But their parents/grandparents did all that.
>>
>pass a straight
>people get surprised when I tell them I have a bf
>pretty much have all the rights I need even in my third world shithole
>don't give a single fuck about the gay community and activism
>see this shit and laugh
Grow a spine, faggots.
>>
>>8489586
how old are you? you shouldn't have to 'pass as straight', and you might eventually find you regret having tried to or even, when at some point you'd like a straight friend to move their identity even an inch for you, that you'll (rightly) come to resent their expectations

if you don't know the difference between respect and what they treat you with, then i wonder whether you've ever really known what it's like to have a genuine friend, either
>>
>>8485907
Would you guys care to join and discuss it?
https://discordapp.com/invite/asvT7vC
>>
>>8489586
>Live in Eastern Yorup
>Laugh at anyone
kek.
>>
>>8486890
no, no I wasn't serious
>>
It sucks that people aren't open to interracial relationships, but you can't force people to find other races sexy. Can't believe this is an issue, it's as ridiculous as transpeople getting rumpruzzled that cis people aren't into them.
>>
>>8489739

They hate us because they ain't us, I think it's the natural state for people to prefer their own race for romantic relationships

It's only blacks who really push for this kind of shit, I'm not totally sure why but I don't see the problem in (for example) a Hispanic guy who prefers other Hispanic guys or something, why does it matter if European-Americans prefer each other?
>>
>>8485907
Because niggers are garbage tier animals and they take advantage of the weak (i.e. libs and fags).
>>
In SJW circles you're either supporting every social cause ever or a horrible bigot that deserves to be killed. There is no in-between.

But don't try too hard, because then you're talking over black people and that also makes you a bigot.
>>
>>8489769
Okc stats shows a trend that only white people prefer their own race, in both straight and gay circles.
>>
>>8489601
23. I don't make an effort to do it, I don't hide anything. All my close friends and family know I like dick and have met and hung out with my bf. Coworkers, uni classmates, etc. just don't assume I'm gay even after knowing me for months until it comes up, that's all.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.