[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dysphoria and can't stop thinking about horrible things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (58KB, 750x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 750x417px
So I was drunk and texting a friend a few nights ago, this friend had previously revealed his thoughts about me and had made me feel shitty/dysphoric in the past but I forgave him for it.

Pretty much he started going into very graphic things he wanted to do to me, including "eating me out", "pounding me where it counts" (the pussy), and "coming all over my chest, face, everywhere"

I can't stop thinking about it. I'll be doing something then I'll think about it and get extremely nauseous. Really really want to just kms. I don't know what to do or how to make it stop.

Refusing to text him back anymore, but it's not enough. The only thing that would help even a little is if he no longer had these thoughts about me, but clearly that's not happening.

Don't just tell me "stop being friends with him", I am doing that. But it's not enough. Pleas fucking help.
>>
I'm ftm by the way, and not into men. Even if I was though this would be inappropriate
>>
>>8485662
>tfw ywn be a metacis ftm girl who gets pounded in his (her (his)) pussy
>>
>>8485703
Dude I want to fucking take a knife to my throat and it's a fucking fantasy? Kys.
Wtf is metacis?
>>
>>8485671
>>8485662
Sorry to hear that man, sounds like that guy was a fucking bastard.
Have you tried confiding in someone you trust IRL? It might give you some catharsis.
Otherwise, I guess just try to focus on anything but him and what he said. Occupy yourself with a hobby, maybe drugs if you're into that sorta thing. Anything you can to keep your mind from thinking of what happened.
>>
>>8485717
I'd drink but I have no more alcohol.. Nothing else really distracts me so I don't fucking know what to do.
I just posted this hoping someone could explain why this would happen to me, if there's any solution.. idk
>>
>>8485671
Ok so you got traumatized by this crap in text form, which I can understand but not relate to, you must be really vulnerable and impressionable (and Im an old cynic who seen worse thing in life, sorry) Or maybe you had a history of abuse.
I suggest you get some real counseling to deal with it if you cant just get over it in a day.
I hope you are not underage.
>>
>>8485715
Metacis is really but not really
>>
>>8485761
I'm not underage but I'm young, 18 and not even on t yet so I can't even feel comfortable knowing "oh he was just a creep, it's not really about me".
I have a slight history of abuse and also this friend was really close to me so it feels horrible. If it was a stranger I'd still be disgusted, but not fucking suicidal.
>>
>>8485779
First of all you have nothing to be afraid of, he's just a horny idiot who wants to fuck. Tell him to fuck off and never come near you, And you could threaten to report him to police to scold him and laugh about him shitting his pants. You are safe and you are in the control of the situation.

The issue being treated like that by a 'friend' is terrible - you feel like you got betrayed, you might have trusted him but he harmed you. It really sucks but you can understand it and get over and adjust for the future being more careful with who you trust.

Then there are your insecurities about your gender/sexuality or previous history - that is on a deeper level and I dont want to dig there and don't think you can resolve it here..
Counseling or maybe talking with someone who really knows and understand you could help better.

And again - it was just a shitty brainfart of a horny idiot, you are safe and unaffected.
>>
>>8485862
Yeah but I really cared about him, and don't with my people. Plus my dysphoria is the worst out of anyone I know, that just provoked it x 50. Why would he say that?
Should I ignore his texts?
>>
>>8485868
Tell him that you are too busy fucking his mom in the ass but will bother to forward his shitty rape fantasy to local sherif and could easily end his life in prison if he doesn't cut it, that should sober him up.
Being a boy is not easy, sometimes you have to fight.
>>
>>8485662
This is not the way a real man would react to this situation. Pretending to be one will lead to problems
>>
>>8485909
I'd punch him in the face but he'd enjoy it so... Kind of powerless and feeling very shitty. His mom's so hot though. Wish that was an option.
>>8485937
It's a very personalized situation; if anyone else said that shit to me, I'd either insult them or just not talk to them. This was someone i considered a best friend at one point, and my only friend at some times too.
>>
>>8485868
>Why would he say that?
Are you just now noticing that a fair chunk of men are garbage and value their boners over other people's feelings?

Look, you're not going to want to hear this, but part of what's going to fix the situation is time. I'm not even trans, but after my best friend's fiancee raped me I was fantasizing about straddling a belt sander for a good month afterwards. My chest felt so exposed at all times that I couldn't even leave the house without wearing two sports bras. I can't pretend to understand why just reading some horny jackoff's sex fantasy has traumatized you to this degree, but it should work the same, where eventually recalling the event won't lead to the same intensity in emotional reaction.

Get a therapist and prepare to tough it out for a while.
>>
>>8485909
>an ftm is upset someone thinks of him as a girl
>better tell him he needs to threaten false rape accusations!
>>
>>8486012
>use your female privilege goy!
>>
>>8486012
I wouldn't do that. But how can I hurt him back if like I said above, he's literally turned on by people hitting him and doesn't care about social standing?
>>
>>8486086
The best way to hurt him is by no longer giving him any attention whatsoever. He clearly wants it from you.
>>
>>8486086
it its not a gender matter, creeps hit on me as a boy and some fuck called me on the phone and started talking about his dirty fantasies (and I was underaged then) - just telling them they'd be in a mental ward with a little help from the police gets rid of them quickly and makes you feel safer. You dont need to come through with the threats, you just have to figuratively slap them on the nose.
Of course you dont fight him physically.

Also guys keep on acting like that cause some girls dont mind dirty talk or even find it hot all while pretending to be disgusted, you need to make it absolutely clear you don't tolerate it and make him feel sorry about acting like that,
>>
>>8486005
>Get a therapist
This. Their job is literally to help you deal with emotional problems like this. If you're contemplating suicide, professional help is the way to go.
>>
>>8485662

Congratulations, you have the full female experience now, getting creepy inappropriate sexual text messages from a male friend and it making you feel sick, you are now finally a real woman.
>>
>>8485662
>literally wants to stop someone from thinking something
Stop it.
Get some help.
>>
>>8492878
That seems par the course for girls.
>>
>>8485715
>Wtf is metacis?
a pokemon I think
>>
>>8485662
>friend

people like this aren't your friends.
block him and report him to an authority figure.
what he did is emotional rape.
>>
>>8485662
Block his number to prevent it from getting worse
Go to a real therapist
>>
File: portus mothus.jpg (404KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
portus mothus.jpg
404KB, 1280x800px
>>8485662
Hey dude. You seem pretty roughed up about this.

I'm nobody special but if you or anyone in the thread wants to chat I'm here.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065749268

We can play vidya or some shit if you want too.

Also heres some some ultracozy night life.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.