[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like to crossdress, and sometimes go out in public, but I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1482662278191.png (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1482662278191.png
3MB, 2000x2000px
I like to crossdress, and sometimes go out in public, but I don't have gender dysphoria even though I match almost every other sign that I've read that trans people show in their youth.

I'm a skinny lanklet and I'm not really gay but most of my sexual fantasies center around submission and people (including my mother) have thought I am gay

What does this mean, am I just an inferior man or something?
>>
>>8485218
If you legitimately don't experience dysphoria or want to be a woman then you're not trans. You're just feminine and don't conform to bullshit gender roles. In my book that makes you cool. Fuck da system fight da power.
>>
>>8485218
stop making threads like these
>>
>>8485218
It means you're an AGP. Not all AGPs are dysphoric and dysphoria can come and go for AGPs.

Nice pic.
>>
>>8485275
He didn't note any erotic component to his crossdressing. For fuck's sake, stop shitposting.
>>
>>8485218
It means you're kinda eccentric. Most people are, in different degrees.
Human social order is based on intelligence. I don't think a monogamous ditch digger would qualify for a "superior man" maybe "superior prole."
Don't worry about it too much. What you should be worrying about is economic status and if your hobby can negatively affect that.
If not, fuck it.
>>
>>8485218
It means you're paranoid about being unliked for your body and are looking at acting as femme in the bedroom, or in relationships on the whole as a defence against being alone and cast out, egged on by the influence of the massive gender trend happening right now.

You also clearly are to some degree impacted by modern standard issue battery of general self-esteem, and by the norms of general identity erosion.
>>
>>8485218
You might be gender non-conforming, non-binary transgender. It's this fake thing kids in America invented when they got to college to be hip and trendy.
>>
>>8485218
Will u not care if ur body masculinizes to the point youll look like a disgusting mega-hon in a few years time? Only if so you're not trans
>>
>>8485695
>Will u not care if ur body masculinizes to the point youll look like a disgusting mega-hon in a few years time?
that bothers me but I figure its anxiety about ageing

I don't want to be a girl exactly but I really hate the idea of looking like an adult man
>>
>>8486210
then ur a tranny lol

literally no regular dude hates the idea of looking like an adult man, you might come to terms with it but there's always a risk it will lead to an identity crisis later on.
>>
>>8486276
Lots of guys are scared of growing older. That was Michael Jacksons entire reasoning for basically all the bizarre shit he did his entire life.
>>
>>8486276
but I would prefer looking like a teenage boy
>>
>>8485568
The ditch digger is better at being a man but OP might be better at being a person in general by your criteria.
>>
>>8485239
pretty much this.

You don't need to dig deeper into things where there is no depth, senpai. You're cool, you're sexy, I'd fucc you in a heartbeat
>>
>>8485218
do you use drugs?
inb4 post hands
>>
>>8485218
>What does this mean, am I just an inferior man or something?
That might be how you think of yourself deep down and maybe it's creating submissive fantasies.
Do you also have humiliation fantasies?
If you do, it would make sense too.
I would suggest you to try getting in touch with your masculinity more and see how you like it.
Try to improve yourself as a man and realise that you are enough.
You can even convince yourself that you're awesome and that you deserve all the girls. It's easier than it sounds.
You will feel like a boss.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.