[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that the reason why bitterhons want all gender confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

Reminder that the reason why bitterhons want all gender confused young men to get on hormones RIGHT NOW is because they feminize your brain and literally make you trans and a girl
And then there's no turning back
Don't make the same mistake I did
>>
>>8485207
All this tells me is you can't take responsibility for your actions. I actually want to be a girl.
>>
>>8485207
I agree. Don't trap yourself, STOP FAPPING AND MAN UP!

Hold on for the cure, men. It's coming.
>>
>>8485207
I wish a bitterhon had transed me.
>>
>>8485207
>they feminize your brain and literally make you trans and a girl
Do they really make you trans even if you weren't trans before?
>>
Get off 4chan cureanon. You're obsessively posting the same things over and over and over again. This isn't healthy.
>>
>>8485276
They can cause permanent addiction to HRT, based off personal accounts at least. Not claiming this is science, but it's a known phenomenon. DO NOT ATTEMPT HRT. STOP FAPPING AND GET ON T.

>>8485279
Do you think I take HRT? Fuck no.
>>
>>8485207
>feminize your brain and literally make you trans and a girl
>literally make you a girl
REALLY?!!!! Now Im totally convinced to get on HRT, thanks!
>>
>>8485298
>They can cause permanent addiction to HRT, based off personal accounts at least.
:/
>>
>>8485207
Stop taking skittles.
>>
>>8485500
I can't stop anymore
I feel bad mentally and physically when I try to quit and it doesn't pass
>>
>>8485240
How can I fap if I can't even get it up anymore?
>>
>>8485515
You need to get on T, and reflush your brain with the correct hormones. Man up, and deal with your emotions, and get on T.

>>8485533
Get off E, get on T.
>>
>>8485279
Honestly, I'm waiting for her psychotic break any day now. Don't even think the antipsychs she's already on (L M A O) will help much. Sad!
>>
>>8485541
What do repressed trannies know about "manning up" or "dealing with emotions"?

If you dealt with your emotions like a man you wouldn't be on this site, you wouldn't be taking antipsychotics for "anxiety" whining to your shrink about how you drop your spaghetti every week just to keep going.

You know nothing about being a man... because you are in fact a fucking woman. Just as batty as one, too!
>>
>>8485207
There isn't anything wrong with a pretty boy taking meds to ensure he stays pretty. Sorry you missed the boat and are too ugly to be a femboy.
>>
>>8485554
Many have tried "manning up" in the past. It very rarely works.
>>
>>8485554
I'm not a woman, anon.
Believe what you want about me.

I'm a fairly feminine man, yes, but there's nothing wrong with that.

But I'm not an idiot to believe tradnarrative hons like you.
>>
File: IMG_0385.png (1MB, 1020x972px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0385.png
1MB, 1020x972px
>>8485207
>Being so weak minded that hormones changed your brain

three years here and I'm still the femboy I've always been.
>>
>>8485577
I want them to change my brain tbqh
>>
>>8485573
Be the first! If you don't believe there is anyone who has done it (there are many, actually -check out nofap), fucking do it!

>>8485587
If NoFap doesn't work for you after a few years, man up and wait for the cure. It's coming, don't give up!
>>
>>8485207
>androcur 50mg
Why is everyone getting such high dose?
I only get 10mg... is my doctor just fucking with me?
>>
>>8485573
Women don't know anything about manning up.
>>8485574
Case in point
>>
>>8485587
Meh I feel like it's a meme cause mental changes never happened for me and it seems anecdotal at best. Would be cool tho probably help me with my bdd.
>>
>>8485602
The traditional narrative is wrong. Don't believe these bitterhons, look up the evidence yourself, see their citations that are blatantly low-evidence and correlare, but not causate

Don't trap yourself.
>>
>>8485606
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_burden_of_proof
>>
>>8485276
No, they don't. Studies have shown that high estrogen levels usually cause depression in men. Same goes for low T.
>>
>>8485602
I never had any mental changes either. Maybe a little bit of relieved depression cause I was actively working to fight T and gain control over my body though. It's nice to be able to wake up in the morning and look at myself and know in 10 years I won't have a receded hairline and look like George Costanza like my brother and dad.
>>
I've been pretty convinced that taking hormones is what really made me trans, but whenever I say it to other trans girls they call me retarded

I noticed some fairly significant mental changes (wanting to hug everyone plus having dreams about hugging, being more sensitive and easier to cry, generally feel calmer and less aggressive and angry) and I really do feel like I'm basically trapped into this forever...but at the same time I like myself more now than I used to and I'm much more optimistic about my future, plus I find it much easier to stay sober
>>
File: IMG_0392.jpg (47KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0392.jpg
47KB, 640x360px
>>8486228
lol yeah I really don't understand why anyone would want to go throw masculine aging. My dad and uncle have bad hair loss and the moment I started to see it I was like no way dude and got on hrt. Glad to see someone else who debunks honscience.
>>
>>8486520
Placebo. HRT doesn't make you trans; it fucks with your body and your emotions a little - hence the sensitivity and easier crying. I know it's nice to have something to blame your trannydom on but you're def imagining shit if you think they MADE you trans. P sure there was a reason you started them in the first place, hon.
>>
>>8486526
Yeah I've had anxiety and stuff cause dating is hard just cause of the way I look. But I'm also super introverted and am pretty nerdy I guess so it's not like I did well dating pre-hrt either lol
Other than that I cry a ton which is actually kind of neat. Especially if I'm hungover, then wew lad things are gonna get intense.
I've always had feelings of being trans even though I'm not socially transitioning right now so that's nothing new. It's maybe gotten worse with hormones but that's cause I mainly see people that are like "lol 9 months in full ffs and pass flawlessly why are you all hons lolololol" and it makes me depressed cause I'm poor and can barely afford laser removal.
>>
File: (you).jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>8486630
>>
>>8486639
This.
>>
>>8486630
/pol/, invent a cure for AGP/Trans/Dysphoria or please fuck off.
>>
>>8486575
I'm glorious twinkhon master race, thank you very much

a big reason I feel like it made me more trans is that before transitioning was something I thought about somewhat often, but now I feel like I couldn't live without doing it...and it's like now when I look back at how miserable I was and how much better things are now I wouldn't change a thing, but obviously hormones have had an effect on my mind/perspective

I'm still not convinced I'm naturally trans, just that I should have been born female
>>
>>8486823
A G P
G
P
>>
>>8486850
correct
still I have no doubt this is the best path for me
I wish I wasn't like this but I'm trying the best with what my life is
>>
>>8486823
Hormones can change some mental characteristics, even phytoestrogens do. But it's not exceptionally noticeable. Estrogen tends to change the way your brain does visual-spatial learning and memory for example. It also tends to have similar effects to NDRIs and NDRAs by influencing dopamine levels.

I think you're mostly feeling placebo effects though considering people not susceptible to placebos report very little mental changes from HRT it's more likely you are part of the population group that is susceptible to placebos. There's nothing wrong with that though.
Just look at antidepressants. In metareviews of antidepressants they typically only beat placebo's by 1-5% at best. That's how powerful placebo effects are, there are entire industries entirely dedicated to placebos lol
>>
>>8486948
If you can hold on, hold on anon. There is always hope for a cure. Do not give up who you are for a mental illness.

Don't want to be AGP? Join the fight against it.

Keep fighting! Advocate for a cure, or at the very least get on T and do your best.
>>
>>8486963
I've been on hrt 7 months now, I have no sex drive and haven't masturbated in well over a month
can't say what's fueling my desire to keep injecting myself with estrogen but thinking of going back to T just makes me sad

sorry anon I guess I'm already lost...others on here talk about AGP meta-attraction to men but even pre hrt I felt genuine, real romantic and physical attraction to guys and hrt has only made it stronger

I'm agp and always will be, and there is nothing more I want in a romantic relationship than being a feminine bottom with a masculine guy
>>
>>8487024
>but even pre hrt I felt genuine, real romantic and physical attraction to guys and hrt has only made it stronger
Well-developed meta-attraction can become indistinguishable or nearly so from direct androphilia.
>>
>>8487173
Or it's just all bullshit and has nothing to do with being trans.
>>
>>8487211
Maybe but let's be realistic here.

Anyway are you attracted to girls at all? Any tips on liking guys?
>>
>>8486963
>"get on t and do your best!"
>ftm
thanks nonnie, i'm trying.
>>
>>8485298
>permanent addiction to HRT
isn't that called repressing?
>>
>>8487220
Just learn to love being the little spoon and feeling guys weight on top of you as his body rubs against your butt when you're getting plowed. How could you possibly not want that?
>>
>>8487244
That's the stuff.
>>
>>8487242
No. It's called indulging your mental illness and having a mental break
>>
Thinking about stopping hrt makes me want to kill myself. Getting my daily dose of estrogen is all I have to look forward to every day now. I never thought it would come to this.
>>
>>8487173
I mean idk lol
I literally was in love with a friend of mine 2 years ago, and I didn't know it was actual love until he broke off contact with me actually I started to get horrible headaches when I tried to ignore what happened and that I cared us not seeing each other again...then for a few days after at my shitty job I'd go to the bathroom just to hide from people when I couldn't help but cry about it. I felt actual heartbreak and before feeling that I really wouldn't have said I had romantic feelings for him, and I've never had feelings like I had for him with anyone else in my life
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.