[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any alcoholics around? recently fell off the wagon, causing personal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: fender tele.jpg (62KB, 800x267px) Image search: [Google]
fender tele.jpg
62KB, 800x267px
any alcoholics around? recently fell off the wagon, causing personal mental damage and damage to my relationships. I am in a bit of a pit of despair and would like to speak with people who have experience dealing with similar themes in their life.
>>
>>8485072
Alcoholics? Don't you know, this is /tttt/. As such, you're far more likely to find game junkies, hordes of game junkies.
>>
>>8485202
Semi-alcoholic mtf tranny here. As much as I love some vidya games, Jack Daniels is the only man who knows how to treat me right.

Now while I really havent let the sauce negatively affect my day to day life, it's only because I actually really like my job. It's literally the only thing I have to live for, and I have too much self respect to let booze ruin that for me. I stay totally clean at work, I cope with depression other ways like cutting myself if Im having a bad day on the job.

But once I'm off work, and have nothing to keep my mind occupied, I am overcome by depression that just begs for me to fuel it with whiskey and whatever pills I can get ahold of. Heavy drinking also helps me curb hunger pangs which is pretty great.
>>
I've been sober in AA since October 2015. I tried a couple times before that.

Unpassable bi MTF here. They are accepting of my queer ass even in the rural south, AA is my family.

I still smoke pot though.
>>
>>8485072
I stopped drinking 2 summers ago. Prior to that, I was good for a pint of rum or whiskey a night, 7 days a week. Got sick of being fat and bloated generally feeling like shit all the time, stopped drinking and eating junk, lost at least 100 pounds, haven't had a desire to drink since.
>>
File: 1447712538951.png (527KB, 639x477px) Image search: [Google]
1447712538951.png
527KB, 639x477px
>>8485338
You know, this is exactly why they do all that shit that promotes transsexualism. To create more people just like you.
>>
>>8485072
Yeah I've gotta really stop. I'm a huge binger and i think it's fucking up my life.
After last weekend when i finished a week long binge and realized i did nothing but smoke pot and drink for a week then broke down crying every day cause of depression i think i kind of realized i need to stop. Chances are i won't though cause I'm retarded.
>>
File: 76667.jpg (514KB, 2333x3500px) Image search: [Google]
76667.jpg
514KB, 2333x3500px
>>8485486
It's a tough cycle to break, when you're in it, it feels insurmountable. You feel like a loser and continue to do the things that make you feel like a loser. Eventually you snap out of it, you get healthier and your mind sharpens up, and you feel like slightly less of a loser.
>>
>>8485475
I am the last person anyone wants to be, and the last type of person anyone is trying to create.

I am a pathetic fucking mess. With very few friends and nothing to live for.
>>
>>8485072
i'm definitely teetering on the edge; i'm a heavyweight as well as a social drinker.
>>
>>8485585
I'm really hoping I can break the habit this summer.
I've basically lost all my friends now so drinking by myself feels like shit anyway.
>>
>>8485072
mtf girl here.
Didn't have easy access to alcohol until this summer, now I'm working on it again I guess.
>>
>>8485585
I go through periods of heavy binging just coming out of one now. I'll go through several 1.75 liter bottles a week. It ruins every single life goal I have and I don't like. I always start back thinking it'll be different only anlittle on weekends. It doesn't and waste the better part of a month drinking and gaining weight. It's getting less bad with time though. I'm breaking out of cycles quicker and going longer in between. Maybe someday it won't be a thing for me anymore.
>>
I have gone through bad 1 week binges and so forth. I was at 1.75L a week plus to only 1 now. Now I only do small vodka and wine binges.
>>
I'm not sure if I fully 'count', since I didn't start drinking heavily until a few months ago and have gone about 3 weeks without binging. But the entire time, I'd spend night just about every night drinking. It's a miracle I didn't end up losing my job or breaking up with my SO.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.