[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do trannies have a hard time accepting that someone likes them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 450full-raoul-bova.jpg (44KB, 450x528px) Image search: [Google]
450full-raoul-bova.jpg
44KB, 450x528px
Do trannies have a hard time accepting that someone likes them? The few trannies I've really liked and said things to, they flat out don't know how to respond, like I spoke another language or something. Gay guys and cis girls hit on me all of the time. I'm definitely a handsome guy and put in effort, so are trannies easily intimidated or do they just never get told they're pretty and be taken out and don't even know how to respond? Spaghetti has been spilled on me by every tranny I liked and said things to, same for twinks.
>>
>>8484785
their confidence is so low they cannot comprehend you can be genuine about that. or maybe shy or autistic
>>
>>8484785
>their confidence is so low they cannot comprehend you can be genuine about that
This

If a guy shows interest in me I freeze up and don't know what to do.
>>
Anyone who likes me sure have some evil agenda.

I'm just too fucking ugly.
>>
I'm MtF and when someone shows interest in me sexually or romantically I feel immense crushing guilt and want to die
>>
What's wrong with spaghetti? Just smile and wait for then to gather it back up then ask em out
>>
>>8484785
Yes.

I've gotten so well taught and enlightened, that I know that is someone wants to be my buddy, it's because he's got identity deficiencies of his own that he's frantically pushing to patch up.

If someone wants to do anything significant with me, it means that he's destined to fail disastrously at things he's due to do.
>>
>>8484880
Geez go outside for once. Do you act the same way when a stranger talks to you?
>>
>>8484873
This is word for word how I feel.
>>
File: iStock_laughing-business-men.jpg (166KB, 428x280px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_laughing-business-men.jpg
166KB, 428x280px
>>8484835
>>8484857
>>8484873
>>8484880
>>8484890
>>8484994
>>8485210
>hahahaha, and then I told """her""" "yeah, you're really cute" hahahaha!
>>
>>8484785
idk i think it's all about how they see themselves, I personally think I'm attractive to the majority of guys and I catch everyone staring at me and wherever i go. might not be as cute as a shy girl but I think I attract the right kind of men and i like that
>>
>>8484785
>I'm definitely a handsome guy and put in effort
Do you invite them back to your place to listen to Huey Lewis and The News?
>>
>>8484994
I think you need to change your outlook on life. There's no such thing as destiny.
>>
The internalized lack of pride in my appearance means that any time someone is like yeah I'd totally date you I'm like...why? Because I spent most of my life hating my body and that comes with some enduring baggage.
>>
>>8485430
Nah, if you're a complete posturing delusional suckup, you are destined to fail.
>>
>>8485489
I think you need to be more practical. Loathing yourself accomplishes nothing and in fact inhibits personal success.
>>
>>8485398
they never agree and go home to post on 4chan instead.
>>
File: IMG_20170620_065313.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170620_065313.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>8484785
If a guy were to tell me I'm pretty and that he genuinely likes me, I'd probably be so excited that spaghetti would be everywhere. Most of the "positive" male attention any of us gets is creepy chasers saying overtly sexual shit.
>>
>>8485560
I am being practical. "Loathing myself" is irrelevant here, I have to deal with the reality that those are the types of guys drawn to me.
>>
>>8484785
chasers have sometimes the lowest fucking standards, hence i dont really trust or take wat they say seriously usually. There are some specially in 4chan who do have good standards but elsewhere its kinda rare. if the compliment comes from a non chaser then im usually flattered because most normie men dont have twinkhonsexual tendencies or honsexual tendencies like chasers do meaning i look very passable
>>
>>8484785

I'm MtF, recently someone told me I'm attractive and they like me and I can't fathom how or why so yeah
>>
>>8486254
romantically, if I think you're a good person then I would be attracted to you. most trannies, i'm not attracted to at all. lots have really gross personalities and are insecure to the point that they end up ruining things for themselves.
>>
It's basically that we all have low/zero self-confidence, and were also all dumpy nerdy boys that aren't used to receiving legitimate attention or compliments.

I never, ever, ever received compliments as a boy. No, "Hey, I like your shirt, I like your glasses, I like your hair". Never. I thought it just didn't happen.

As soon as I transition and start passing, I get compliments from strangers weekly. "Your makeup is so nice! Your eyelashes are so pretty! I love your earrings!"

It's startling every time it happens because I think they're fucking with me or something. But, no, they end up being completely genuine.
>>
>>8486391
I agree desu. I don't get along too well with most other trans people.
>>
>>8484785
trannies are dumb degenerate faggots desu. anyone that really knows some knows what i mean
>>
>>8485398
>>8486218
btfo
>>
I'm surprised enough when someone accepts me let alone likes me.
>>
hurt people also have a hard time accepting affection. you can remove all the twink and tranny context about it and have the same answers.
>>
I get paranoid because since I started transitioning, people just wanna fug and run off so I get worried about them trying to use me to fulfill some sort of fetish.
>>
hi passing by this board saw this thread

this is true, I was just being nice to this mtf I barely knew from online that was working at a bar and she was looking at me like I was from another panet, if I was insecure I would take her autism personally
>>
>>8484785
I used to be like this. Now that it happens way more often, I just think to myself "no, it would never work", smile, and basically blow off his advances.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.