[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm planning on coming out as trans today. What should I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1498216014285.jpg (1MB, 900x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1498216014285.jpg
1MB, 900x1440px
I'm planning on coming out as trans today. What should I tell my parents exactly? Should I just straight up be like "I need to talk to you about something I hope you don't hate me but I'm transgender"? I know most of what I need to say I just don't know how I should go about starting the conversation.
>>
>>8484489
Please anyone help me figure out how to start this conversation. I kinda need to do this at this point and I'm freaking out.
>>
>>8484489
I don't know anon
when I told my mom she didn't support me, even my therapist couldn't convince her that I am trans
my dad doesn't know yet
maybe I'll write a letter to them when I'm ready

it depends on how much you trust them, if you feel that it could turn out well go for it and if you have doubts don't
>>
>>8484489
You probably just need to blurt it out because there's no good way to bring it up. I have no relevant experience.
>>
>>8484704
I'm kinda in a bad situation where I can't afford to self med anymore so I kinda have to do this and hope for the best. I don't know if they will accept me but I know my mom doesn't hate trans people or gay people so at the very least I know they wont freak out and hate me.
>>
>>8484735
Yeah I was thinking maybe I just try to work up the nerve to just say I'm trans and try not to breakdown. I don't know it's a very stressful situation to be in.
>>
>>8484489
Don't do it. STOP FAPPING, and dom't trap yourself. Wait for the cure. Research is coming along, and there's hope.
>>
>>8484789
Transition or bullet in my head? hmmmm sorry I'm gonna take my chances. I don't even fap anyways
>>
>>8484799
If that is your only option, then you can proceed.

But be aware transition is an experimental treatment / palliative care method with very little evidence of long-term benefits for transition.

If you are aware of this fact, you can still support the fight for a cure.

Eventually you can get off mones and be the man you were supposed to be.
>>
>>8484489
no point in telling them. if they comment on your increasing androgyny tell them youre taking dangerous pills without doctor supervision for a mental disorder you dont feel like treating with CBT cuz you cant stand the thought of being a fag
>>
>>8484810
blanchardfag the only cure that'll ever be for you is a bullet to the skull
>>
>>8484819
I don't know why you think I'm blanchardswag poster. While I love his posts and do post in them, that's not me. I'm cureanon.
>>
>>8484831
DID is a powerful mental disease but really when you start to suck yourself off we all know it's you mate
>>
>>8484840
I don't have DID, trust me I've looked into it as a potential explanation for being AGP/Trans/Dysphoria. If I had DID, do you think I'd be on this board?

There's people pretending to be me on this board. They need to fuck off.
>>
>>8484849
Blanchardfag the only person autistic enough to pretend to be anything (least of all relevant) on this board is you

Keep feeding me (You)s instead of generating more bait though!
>>
>>8484851
I' not trying to "bait" people. I'm trying to advocate for a cure.

But at least you admitted you're the baitposter, I know which bitterhon you are now.
>>
>>8484879
None of them, 'cause I'm not a tranner.

You are, though. Keep feeding me (You)s instead of generating more bait fucking queer tranny!
>>
File: 874-87-.png (133KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
874-87-.png
133KB, 425x516px
>>8484489
Just bite the bullet and tell them your transgender, and that you want to talk again later about what you want to do about it.
My mom was in shock, she was mainly asking why i thought I was trans and I had to like show her papers and information about transpeople for her to comprehend(which i did at a later time since i didnt have anything to show her when i first came out)
>>
File: tumblr_ok79a4PDg31uk4o2po1_1280.jpg (73KB, 689x792px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ok79a4PDg31uk4o2po1_1280.jpg
73KB, 689x792px
There really isn't a tactful way to do it. I lucked out because I was in a Skype conversation with my mom (She lives in another country) and she asked, "Why do you look so much like me now?"

Told her the truth after that I've been on HRT and am transitioning because I feel a lot of anguish from dysphoria. She was familliar with some trans stuff, being a middle-school teacher, so she was pretty supportive and said I'd make a gorgeous woman one day.

Haven't told my dad yet. I think he'll be supportive, but a lot more confused than my mom is, since he's not as familiar with this kind of thing.
>>
>>8484939
>>8484968
Well thanks for the advice girls
>>
>>8485115
Don't do it. I believe in you!
KEEP FIGHTING!
>>
>>8485537
didn't you tell me I can proceed here?>>8484810
>>
>>8485542
Not the same person, anon.

Get on T, there's still a chance you could dodge being a tranny.
>>
>>8484737
Get a job then? How old are you?
>>
File: 1470913536787.jpg (160KB, 734x734px) Image search: [Google]
1470913536787.jpg
160KB, 734x734px
>>8485551
Do you even understand how hrt works?
You cant just dump more t into a guy unless they are already at very very low t levels.
Its not going to make someone more of a man
its for like depression and erectile dysfunction from low t not gender dysphoria
>>
>>8484489
Good luck anon. Im still building courage to reach out to a therapist. For the past week all Ive thought about is the dysphoria and its getting agonising. If this is what Im dealing with just to find a therapist, itll probably be centuries before I come out to my parents
>>
>>8484489
I came out to my mom with a letter whenever I ran out of money for self-medding. I just told my mom I wanted to tell her something and then wrote it down for her. It went alright. She helped me get on hrt the official way.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.