[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did it become acceptable for gays to act like ghetto yaasss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3558.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3558.png
1MB, 1334x750px
Why did it become acceptable for gays to act like ghetto yaasss queen trash in public when everyone else can't? Is it because people have low expectations for gays?
>>
Because we live in a time where people will bend over backwards to make themselves look "accepting". Which means gays get away with shit that non-gays can't do such as acting trampish and being loud and annoying. The worst part is that women enable this shit with modern feminism where women are also encouraged to be trashy and promiscuous and they try to latch on to the LGBT community causing some grotesque amalgam movement which promotes "do you boo be a hedonist yas acting like a responsible adult isn't good"
>>
>>8483624
why expect anything from a group of people who won't fulfill our biological responsibility to reproduce?
>>
>>8483644
Biological responsibility? That's a human idea. The world isn't human. And as such, that idea doesn't really exist in any tangible way.
>>
>>8483644
Because gays adopt and have kids. Even if LGBT households are a minority kids shouldn't be raised in environments where being loud and obnoxious and childish is acceptable. See: blacks
>>
>>8483651
I have disdain for flamboyant gays and ghetto blacks, but if you actually believe in such generalizations—that "all of them are like that"—you should go back to >>>/pol/.
>>
>>8483658
Did I say "all of them are like that"?
>>
>>8483672
It was implied.
>>
>>8483689
No it wasn't
>>
>>8483691
(why expect anything from a group of people who won't fulfill our biological responsibility to reproduce?) Because gays adopt and have kids. Even if LGBT households are a minority kids shouldn't be raised in environments where being loud and obnoxious and childish is acceptable. See: blacks

What do you expect from "gays"? That they "shouldn't be so loud and obnoxious"? What else could you have possibly meant given the context? It was implied.
>>
>>8483691
"blacks" kinda covers all black people.. unless it doesn't?
>>
>>8483700
Why the fuck did you quote like that? And no saying many gays are loud and obnoxious is not the same as saying all.
>>
>>8483624
>yaasss queen
I fucking HATE that shit and I know I'm gonna have to listen to it all weekend. Keep yaaas in Scotland, it's less annoying the way they use it.
>>
>>8483706
Because many black people are loud and obnoxious, especially black women.

t. black
>>
>>8483624
Gay people have always been counter-culture, upsetting the status-quo of the "right" way to live (i.e. married to a housewife, 2.5 kids, dog and picket fence). The funny thing is that millenials have adopted the gay lifestyle (going out, drinking and clubbing) for their 20s when they used to just settle down and get married in their 20s and push all that boring shit into their 30s
>>
>>8483624
>Why did it become acceptable for gays to act like ghetto yaasss queen trash in public when everyone else can't?

What? I was classmates with a straight guy in high school and many women who acted just like that. I don't know where you got the idea that it's only "acceptable" when gay men do it.

Nor do I know where you got the idea that it's even "acceptable" for a gay man to do it, those kinds of people are generally poorly tolerated by both straights and other gays. You shouldn't take college LGBT clubs as being representative of the general population.
>>
>>8483624
It's because YOU see campy behaviour as of lesser value.
>>
>>8483819
>high school
>women
>>
>>8483874
Because it is :^)
>>
Does anyone have the polgbt discord link?
>>
>>8483890
>talking to bigots
>>
>>8483882
De-spook yourself
>>
>>8483906
>t. Insecure flamer
>>
>>8483911
>insecure

It's not me crying on 4chan about people not catering to my spook
>>
>>8483650
>responsibility
>not instinctual
>wew
>>
>>8483937
The unique feature about being human is we aren't slaves to instinct. There's no actual rule that says you have to reproduce and no punishment for not doing so
>>
>>8483658
>disdain for flamboyant gays and ghetto blacks
Sounds like a cosmo/pol/itan to me.
Welcome!
>>
>>8483815
>married to a housewife, 2.5 kids, dog and picket fence
Brief time, highly specific social class. You really drank the meme kool-aid on this one.
>>
>>8483819
>many women who acted like ghetto yaasss queen trash
>doesn't specify race
>>
>>8483902
>i won't talk to heretics because i'm open minded
>>
>>8483902
big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
>>
>>8483975
Did you think I endorsed that or what? I'm confused by your post. All I'm saying is this is what the vast majority of people are told that they are "supposed" to do
>>
>>8483997
You don't understand what a bigot is.
>>
>>8484010
The dictionary definition is the dictionary definition, Anonymous. You can make your own dictionary if you don't like it.
>>
>>8484002
I'm saying they were told that only for a brief time and a specific social class. It's not actually the ideal now it's a strawman ideal that people can feel cool for "escaping".
>>
>>8484024
Don't worry, anon, they already do.
>>
>>8483931
You're crying that people think differently from you though
>>
>>8484029
What world do you live in where you don't have parents pressuring their kids to settle down and get married and give them grandchildren
>>
>>8484002
It's not that they're supposed to do it but it's pretty desirable for a life
>>
>>8484067
I'm not saying it's good or bad but a life of monogamy isn't necessarily for everyone
>>
>>8483624
>Why did it become acceptable for gays to act like ghetto yaasss queen trash in public when everyone else can't? Is it because people have low expectations for gays?
the traditional establishment has been basically forcing us out of their sphere of influence for time immemorial, its no surprise that most of the gay people in the world dismiss common standards and dress provocatively when A: they constantly get shit on as if they did anyway and B: the alterantive is filled with people they despise.

It's just like the idea of pol being mysogisnistic and having a lot in common with muslims and their morals. You'll have an extremely difficult time trying to get them to appropriate muslim culture in the same way you can get gays to appropriate decent human culture because they made that kind of culture a symbol of everything that despises them.

>>8483644
daily reminder that excessive reproduction is just as harmful as not reproducing. Also the more gays breed the more gays there will be.
>>
>>8484078
It is if you're ugly
>>
>>8483708
you didn't say many gays nigger, you said a group of people.
>>
>>8484078
Dude, monogamous coupling is objectively better for your health and your spirituality than being a slut.
>>
>>8484082
>gays to appropriate decent human culture

Bruh being gay is a sexuality, I'd argue anyone who takes sexuality over being decent has no place in modern society
>>
>>8484087
And I didn't say all

Lrn2english
>>
>>8484101
>I didn't say all
and if I said white people as a group are terrible human beings you would expect me to mean #notallwhites?
get over yourself. you know this is a double standard, theres no fucking way an ordinary human being would phrase a generalziation that way unless they fucking meant it as a generalization
>>
>>8484094
the two are not mutually exclusive, but the human brain is primitive and people will reject decent human behavior when they feel it is part and parcel with being a biggoted asshole.
>>
>>8483981
There where white women too, believe me.
>>8483877
I should've clarified, but I meant women that I've known in general, not just high school.
>>
>>8484063
>no u

Learn how to read moro
>>
>>8484111
Obviously you never did well on tests
>>
>>8484127
Not an argument
>>
>>8484165
You yourself didn't have argument at the first place, so fuck off with your newfound love for debating rules.
>>
Guys my friend had his dick sucked in front of a pee trough in a bathroom last weekend
>>
>>8484424
eww. i hope he gets something for being that nasty
>>
>>8484153
you obviously never did well on IQ tests because understanding how other people speak and will interperate your "Correct" english is part of english too.
>>
>>8484404
My argument is that it is
>>
>>8484434
Catching something from getting your dick sucked isn't terribly common
>>
>>8484437
>IQ tests
>Being so retarded you take tests to prove how retarded you are
>>
>>8484475
>durr tests show you not smart
>cept when they do then you're not smart because test stupid
okay nigger time to go read a book.
>>
>>8484472
How safe is it to swallow cum?
>>
>>8484672
>okay nigger time to go read a book.
>says this while not understanding basic English
>>
>>8484682
If you're getting your dick sucked you're not the one swallowing cum
>>
>>8484685
no, thats you. I understand basic english, you only understand antiquated english and expect people to contort their speaking patterns to your contrivances, not unlike some tumblr bitches pronouns
>>
>>8484729
I know that, can you please just tell me if it's terribly common to catch something swallowing cum? I'm asking for a friend.
>>
>>8484736
It's generally not a good idea to suck random cock. Gonorrhea, herpes, and syphilis can be transferred
>>
>>8484759
Thank you Dr. Anonymous I appreciate you taking the time to respond.
>>
>>8484734
> I understand basic english,

No you don't
>>
I don't mind it, there's a yasss gorl type at my work and he works hard. I dont think having fun is a bad thing. The heteros really need to figure out getting to a 2.0 birthrate though

also to the people flinging shit itt youre autistic go take a walk
>>
>>8484777
It's just a good idea if a person has anything before getting sexual
>>
>>8484846
>mental shaming

Can you not?
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.