[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Most vitally, I am at last sure that I can never love any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: SWITCHEROOS.png (92KB, 400x338px) Image search: [Google]
SWITCHEROOS.png
92KB, 400x338px
>Most vitally, I am at last sure that I can never love any man the way I love women. I love sucking cock; I love the feel of a man’s stubble against my own. But my heart just won’t open to boys, not that way. Bisexuality doesn’t mean equal romantic and sexual attraction to both sexes, after all. I’ve known for years that I like fucking both men and women. I now have confirmation of what I had already suspected: I will never be able to have romantic feelings for guys.

FUCK BISCUMS
>>
original article here.

https://bullshit.ist/i-had-one-boyfriend-and-i-broke-his-heart-sex-youth-and-the-limits-of-love-983a26d1e500
>>
>>8483537
What's wrong with that? I don't understand the problem. Sexual feelings and romantic feelings don't necessarily need to be connected.

You can very well be bisexual but only love women. Hetero/Homoromantic are not just tumblr memes.
>>
>>8483544
in general, relationships between gays and bisexuals always end bad thanks to guys like pic relate, or all bisexuals who choose a straight "normal" family over a gay one, not every bisexual do that but yes many, and just a minority of bisexuals are homoromantic, biromantics are even rarer.
>>
>>8483556
And you are saying it like it's a bad thing. It's not their fault they like the things they like and love the things they love. They might make mistakes and realize their true feelings a bit late in some cases, but that's the way it is.

If the bisexual person got into a homo relationship and realized they aren't homoromantic afterwards, there is nothing else to do.

Either way the majority of relationships end badly regardless of gender and sexuality, this isn't a very fair accusation.
>>
>>8483544
>Hetero/Homoromantic are not just tumblr memes.
This board scares me sometimes, fucking parallel reality existing.
>>
>>8483578

X-romantic just means who you fall in love with. I'm another "heteroromantic" because I don't fall in love with women, but I'm bisexual, as in I'm sexually attached to both.

It's not super meaningful except in understanding ourselves
>>
>>8483537
Stay mad, queer.
>>
>>8483578
It's one thing to hate on tumblr and another thing to be purposelly ignorant.
>>
>>8483567
There's definitely something wrong if the reason they don't like the idea of marrying a dude is because they want to have a normal family. It's dishonest and insulting to the gay person because that desire doesn't just spring up out of nowhere.

If bisexuals aren't okay in their core with the idea of being in a gay family and not reproducing naturally with a woman, they shouldnt date gay men.
>>
File: 22.jpg (21KB, 383x329px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
21KB, 383x329px
>>8483601
>>8483613
Fucking looney fag queers.
>>
>>8483621
If they date people pretending to look for a long lasting relstionship knowing they will break up when they get bored then they are bad people, is not an inherent thing of being bisexual, that's a super retarded assumption.

If they date homo people as a casual thing and they both know it's a casual thing then there is absolutely nothing wrong with still having a dream about making a normal family.
>>
>>8483636
What about asexual people who love both genders? You're the retard, pal.
>>
>>8483645
Theyre just faggots that call emselves asexual.
>>
>>8483649
You people are as bad as tumblrinas, except in different sides of the extremes. Just ignorant retards trying to fit in.
>>
>>8483537
>tfw equally bisexual but only have romantic feelings for guys
>>
>>8483666
Same here.
>>
>>8483663
>Ignorant
This word means about as much to me as "racist" and "anti semetic".
Try to have more discipline with the words you use because theyve been dilluted out of all meaning. Nowadays it just means "that offends me so its X"
Stay delusional you fucking faggots.
>>
>>8483643
>is not an inherent thing of being bisexual, that's a super retarded assumption.
Never implied it was inherent. Stop putting words in peoples mouths.

It's just definitely a real thing that happens. It's not as black and white as you made it seem, but there are plenty of bisexual men out there who would ultimately prefer to have a wife and biological kids. If you're not completely indifferent between that and the gay alternative, you shouldnt date gay men. Hookups sure, but nothing more.

And sure, if they legitimately tell the other guy from the beginning that they're next to no chance that "casual dating" will lead to something more, than sure. But most people date like that hoping to find something real.
>>
As a biscum I can say it is an amazing feeling when you lead a man on and crush their heart after fucking a few times, no better feeling in the world
>>
>>8483704
The way you're perceived by others is one of the most important things in this world. You poor, pathetic soul. You really believe that negativity directed towards you is meaningless? I pity you.
>>
>>8483722
>The way you're perceived by others
But others are moron just like you who lull you into feeling normal, also called liberals and "Progressives."
>>
>>8483718
lol you're so silly
>>
>>8483734
You are subhuman. Kill yourself.
>>
>>8483704
How is that relevant to the discussion? If you don't have an argument then just don't post.
>>
>>8483748
>>8483751
My opinions arent less important than your opinions just because you two are faggots that lick assholes and are the poster boys for activists to huddle around.
>>
>>8483764
...what? What are you even talking about anymore
>>
>>8483764
Licking assholes is fun. Especially when you stick your tongue deep in and find a little nugget. Like a little surprise reward. Mmmm.
>>
>>8483798
I just threw up a little
>>
It's funny because being butthurt about cheating bisexuals isn't a gay male thing anymore.
Straight girls and lesbians are getting tired of being left for a guy as well.
There are even bisexuals who don't date bisexuals anymore because of this.
>>
>>8483645
I believe in the separation of romantic and sexual, but there is no such thing as asexual.
>>
File: bisexuals are scum.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bisexuals are scum.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
>>8483861
>straight women
>getting left by bisexual men for other men
>implying that happens
>implying is not gay guys getting cheated and left for women
>>
File: 1496017591734.jpg (92KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1496017591734.jpg
92KB, 500x376px
>>8483537
Am I the only one who still thinks this stuff about separating romantic feeling from sexual attraction (or vice versa) is just a big steaming pile of bullshit?
>>
>>8484124
Why don't you believe it anon?
>>
>>8484124
No, but that doesn't change that there is no reason to believe it doesn't exist.

In fact I can't even understand how you can even think otherwise. I don't love with my dick.
>>
>>8484130
The same reason I don't believe in "asexuality" - personal experience has shown me it is a meme. "Asexuals" are always sexually active, usually very kinky in fact.

With people in "purely romantic" relationships, it always seems to be rather one-sided, in my experience. One person is attracted to the other. They are really just close friends, but have become "romantic partners" in a sexless arrangement that is torturous for the one with unrequited attraction and simply unfulfilling for the other.

People in "purely sexual" relationships, on the other hand, inevitably experience romantic feelings (at least one of them). Most do from the very start but are just insecure about expressing how they feel. Again, this is all my personal experience.
>>
>>8484138
>I don't love with my dick.
No, but romance are sex are obviously very connected. It is foolish and shortsighted to say you are incapable of romantic feelings for any man if you are sexually attracted to men.
>>
>>8484143
I can see your point, to be honest.

I personally understand bisexual people who are only heteroromantic or homoromantic, but I can't comprehend people who are, for example, heterosexual but strictly homoromantic. I honestly don't even think that can be real, but who knows I'm not gonna claim otherwise.

>>8484155
It doesn't necesarily need to be connected though. I can how romance can escalate to sex most of the time, but there are plenty of cases of sex not escalating to romance. I elaborate a bit better in the first paragraph.
>>
>>8484155
Also, I am a bisexual man but I am strictly homoromantic.
It's impossible for me to fall in love with a woman but I would fuck a hot one no problem, so yes I don't understand at all your claim that "its foolish to say that I am incapable of romantic feelings if you are sexually attracted". That's just how I am doesn't matter if you believe it or not.
>>
>>8484168
>but I can't comprehend people who are, for example, heterosexual but strictly homoromantic.
My personal experience here: I'm physically attracted much more to one sex. It's not exclusive and I can find the other hot, but I only ever get off thinking of the one. But romantically I couldn't have a normal relationship with that one. I wouldn't rule it out entirely, but it would either have to be more friendship than relationship or with them acting like the other sex enough that I feel like I could be dating the one I'm less attracted to.
>>
>>8484168
>It doesn't necesarily need to be connected
Speaking as a "biromantic" bisexual, I find it hard to believe that other people with sexual attraction to both genders can realistically write off one of those genders as romantically incompatible with them. People are more complicated than that.

>>8484181
>I am a bisexual man but I am strictly homoromantic

You're sexually attracted to women, so imo, it is 100% possible for you to feel romantically for a woman. The fact you haven't yet is probably just down to the quality of women.
>>
>>8484193
>insecurity about being a fag: the post
>>
>>8484194
Well I guess you will have to just not believe me, as I can't just bring proof that I can't fall in love.

>>8484193
Well you are still bisexual so I can see that working out without much problem.
>>
>>8484197
How am I insecure?

>>8484205
By all means call that bi, but it's clearly misleading to just call myself that as though it means I would happily date and have sex with either.
>>
>>8484205
It's not a question of whether I believe "you", what you have told me about your feelings so far in your life is not in question. I repeat,

>I find it hard to believe that other people with sexual attraction to both genders can realistically write off one of those genders as romantically incompatible

Whichever gender you currently consider romantically incompatible for you, you might meet a person who bends that supposed rule. The sexual attraction leaves the possibility very open. That's all I am saying.
>>
Biscum exists only to suck my cock and buy me fashionable clothes
>>
>>8484223
>How am I insecure?
I'll give you the quick rundown

>I'm physically attracted much more to one sex
Just for sake of convenience in my post, I'm going to assume you're into guys much more than girls (call it a hunch)

>It's not exclusive and I can find the other hot, but I only ever get off thinking of the one
Hmmm, seems like you're pretty gay, maybe just a little bisexual...

>with them acting like the other sex
Yet for a gay relationship, you require a parody of a straight relationship, due to.... insecurity.
>>
>>8484242
It's girls I'm more into but would have difficulty dating.
>>
>>8484260
Oh my bad, you're obv just a straight guy who's tired of bitches being cray cray
>>
File: fozzie fuck.gif (869KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
fozzie fuck.gif
869KB, 400x265px
>>8484143
How do you feel about people who don't feel romantic feelings at all?

I'm bisexual but can't understand romantic feelings on a subjective level. I don't understand the difference between strong friendships and romance, besides the addition of sex and the possibility of marriage. But people don't have to be in love to get married or have sex or be close to one another, so what am I missing?
>>
>>8484262
Heh!

What do you make of me if I'm a girl myself though?
>>
>>8484266
>what am I missing?
You'll know it when you find it. Having romantic feelings for someone is nothing like a strong friendship or a casual sex partner.
>>
>>8484272
Damn, your vagina threw me off. I'm still in the habit of assuming people here have penises. Return to my original theory about parodying a straight relationship, only now it's about lesbian insecurity. Also you're high functioning autistic. Am I getting warmer?
>>
File: 1416549101767.png (226KB, 513x600px) Image search: [Google]
1416549101767.png
226KB, 513x600px
>>8484273
>You'll know it when you find it.

So, it's anecdotal? Then I have to take the chance that I may never find "it".

>Having romantic feelings for someone is nothing like a strong friendship or a casual sex partner.

How so?
>>
>>8484283
All emotion is intangible. That is its nature. It is impossible for me to describe how romantic feeling for another is different from the affection of friendship; it just is. Don't worry too much about it.
>>
>>8484279
I'm not a girl, just questioning being trans, so maybe I'm somewhere between second and third theories?
>>
>>8483537
>>8483540

Holy fuck what a boring article. It reads like bad Brett Easton Ellis fanfiction
>>
File: fuccboi 4ever.jpg (105KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
fuccboi 4ever.jpg
105KB, 853x480px
>>8484299
>Don't worry too much about it.

How can I not when I desire intimacy, which often comes as a part of romance? I cannot give something that it's not in me. The only time I ever thought I was in love with someone happened with this girl who inspired within me feelings of lust and moe. I wanted to protect her and show her that she was a more capable person than she thought she was; I felt like I could have been devoted to her, if she had allowed me to serve her in such a capacity.

People tend to describe love as being passionate and somewhat obsessive; passion is an intrinsic part of romance, or so it would seem. Due to mental illness, I lack the feeling of passion and I'm sure it shows. Due to events in my childhood, I despise being obsessed with anything. Maybe romantic love, or at least how it's commonly described, is just not for me.
>>
>>8483537
>Associating with niggers

lolno.
>>
>>8484097
>implying that happens
Nah you're right.
That doesn't happen.
Bisexuals just cheat on them instead.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.