[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man up you need to repress transitioning is bad for you. Please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

File: 1498016957698.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
1498016957698.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
Man up you need to repress transitioning is bad for you. Please don't transition if you wait it will get better. You definitely wont kill yourself after you repress. I just want whats best for the white ra... I mean you. You need to stay strong and repress your emotions. Don't be a degenerate!
>>
>>8483249
I'm completely against /pol/, it's a cancerous board. However, "repression" in order to wait for a cure, is a legitimate viewpoint, and if you disagree you are simply not open to alternate viewpoints.

I do not encourage repressing emotions, I encourage people to feel their emotions, tough it out and move forward. We are men!
>>
>>8483251
Yes yes repressing for a "cure" that is what we shall tell the degenerates. That is a good line we can make sure they repress with false hopes of a cure until they finally kill themselves.
>>
>>8483254
/pol/ hilariously enough actually thinks I'd make a better girl than a guy. That board is a joke.

It's not about "degeneracy", and if people want to transition, they're free to - they should just know the facts.

I am completely and totally against suicide. In cases of transition or suicide, as a palliative care experimental treatment, it's perfectly understandable. Also, you are aware HRT makes you sterile? Why the fuck would /pol/ care, they're already not breeding.
>>
>>8483259
No no you would be better off a man you filthy degene... I mean lovely person. Keep repressing and fighting the good fight!
>>
>>8483275
Another bitterhon troll attempt, I guess.
I'm not here to stop people from transitioningl
I simply offer an alternative viewpoint.
>>
>>8483277
Yes yes we have the same goals anon we both want the "cure" for all degenerates.
>>
>>8483259
>why the fuck would pol care
they care because we want things like not being fired or killed for being trans. day of the rope, etc
>>
>>8483259
Pol labels anybody who can't breed and propagate the white race as a degenerate waste of space. To them, if you don't squirt out and raise white kids, you are useless and should be killed.

I'm pretty right leaning but that's very silly. Not everybody is fit to have children. My genes are tainted with mental illness, and I wouldn't be a good mom. My mother was not a good mom to me, and I wouldn't want to do do the same thing to some poor sprog.

I instead focus on art and development of things like programming and content creation. I figure that's a much better thing to pour my life into than a kid that I'd inevitably fuck up.
>>
>>8483249
>Man up
>You need to stay strong and repress your emotions.
Oh look it's another feminist thread.
>>
I've felt, every single day of my life up until now, that I failed the only coinflip that really mattered and was born a male.

I know a lot of it is grass greener etc, but I truly and wholeheartedly believe that based on my interests, personality, and everything that has gone wrong with my life, I could have lived a great life that I didn't hate to wake up to every morning if I were just born a girl instead.

but im not trans or anything just a thought
>>
>>8484455
>based on my interests, personality, and everything that has gone wrong with my life
What is it about those things that makes you feel that way?
>>
>>8484462
The immense shame I had growing up having interest in "girl" things as a child like dance, fashion, playing with dolls, etc. Spending countless hours looking up the pretty clothes that girls got to wear and deleting the web history so my parents wouldn't find out, and then putting on my boring T-Shirt.

The uncomfortable feeling of having to try so hard to come off as "normal" every single day to be accepted/not raise any suspicion by my father and male friends throughout school, but always feeling and understanding that I never truly fit in and that people could see that I was "trying too hard" anyway. Forcing myself to smile and feign interest when all of the "friends" that I've made are guffawing about how "hot that girl over there is" or "would you do ___?" when the only thing I can notice is how jealous I am of her hair, the clothes she wears, and the way she's allowed to be happy without society mocking her.

The fact that I've always had drama with friends and my parents because "I complain all the time, I'm a wuss, I need to man up, I cry too much, etc" where women aren't criticized as harshly for possessing such traits.

I guess if I had more courage I could have just lived all of these years more genuinely as a feminine gay boy and been beaten up and laughed at like all of the LGBT kids I had talked badly about in school with "friends" because of how much I hated myself, but I'm too much of a coward.

I honestly feel that I've lived 99% of my life as a lie, that people always really knew that I was lying, and I have almost no one in my life that I feel knows who I truly am, what I truly like, and I'll have to continue being an actor in this shitty play until I die.

All because I was born with a Y chromosome.
>>
>>8484407
>feminists saying to man up and repress emotion
That sounds a lot more like social conservatives or religious fundamentalists.

Wouldn't the feminists tell you to get in touch with your femininity and talk about your feelings?
>>
>>8484539
When have they ever tried to help men do that?

You'll find a lot more examples of them telling men to man up. So much for being against gender roles!
>>
>>8484539
No, they'd say to "woman" up and repress emotion.

A modern chad would say man up.

A social conservative would say to express emotion only according to specific approved cultural forms he grew up with. Most traditional cultures are alright for building in avenues for bonding and expression, including the Hated Enemy, rural Christians.
>>
>>8484557
Christians have never given me a lick of trouble, dunno how they are in other places. Grew up in Texas and always had a lot of support from christian friends/family members, they were very progressive and accepting when I came out.
>>
>>8484512
That's really sad. I'm sorry anon.

What are memorable examples of you being shamed for how you were?
>>
>>8484567
When I hear "cultural conservatives tell you to man up and never cry" I tend to assume the speaker is imagining a cowboy or redneck. Nobody in the west is going to say "cultural conservatives" without qualification when talking about much anything else.
>>
>>8484549
>When have they ever tried to help men do that?
You have a point.

>>8484557
>No, they'd say to "woman" up and repress emotion.
I hear a lot of feminist talk from my FTM brother and his lesbian friends. It's never about repressing emotion. Feminists are obsessed with the opposite of that it seems.

>Most traditional cultures are alright for building in avenues for bonding and expression
In my experience, traditional conservatives and religious fundamentalists are the ones teaching young men (especially young gay or bi men) to bottle up their feelings.

>>8484567
If they are like that, they are not religious fundamentalists and thus not who I was talking about.
>>
>>8484539
>sounds like cultural conservatives or religious fundamentalists
>>8484557
>this does not really apply to rural Christians
>>8484567
>lol christians never gave me trouble what are you talking about
>>
>>8484591
>When I hear "cultural conservatives tell you to man up and never cry" I tend to assume the speaker is imagining a cowboy or redneck
I was told that by traditional Catholic conservative men as a boy and I grew up in the Toronto area.
>>
>>8484598
You both see real things here. Note that there is the "Lean In" corporate feminism, and also the "you go girl" beyonce feminism. Loosely allied but not the same, just named the same.
>>
>>8484603
Did you not read my post? I straight-up said that it was just my experience and I don't know how they are elsewhere. Quit trying to jump up my ass.
>>
>>8484605
goddamn it, you're on a fucking international board don't pull that "they were Catholic, not Christian" shit, it confuses everything and your terminology is objectively incorrect.
>>
>>8484612
>there is the "Lean In" corporate feminism, and also the "you go girl" beyonce feminism.
Can I get a quick rundown on the difference?
>>
File: 1480416385826.png (438KB, 700x616px) Image search: [Google]
1480416385826.png
438KB, 700x616px
>>8484619
But Anon, the Catholic church is basically practicing idolatory and they pray to pagan gods as "saints"
>>
Just had a dream that I found the traditional narrative was correct and I actually was a girl - fucking nightmares

Shame that your dreams aren't reality, and the traditional narrative isn't right.

Bitterhons getting to my head, so I'm gonna join AGP-kun in getting off this board.

If you see any other cureposters, they're not me.
>>
>>8484624
LEAN IN
Traditionally female stuff is mostly a way of keeping women down, women should strive for career/power/status in the classic male way, adopt typical man-in-power personality traits, and put womanly stuff like family/kids/whatever on the backburner to at least some extent.

YOU GO GIRL
Many feminine traits are devalued unfairly and fighting sexism in significant part means raising level of respect given towards feminine behavior. Women acting in a one-of-the-guys manner are seen more as gender traitors, not impressive corporate sharks in the making, as in Lean In. Advocates want to continue behaving in a typically female way but with more social accommodation for and greater status assigned to it.
>>
>>8484652
It's like reading scientific analyses on two different bowls of poop

Thanks for the rundown
>>
>>8484630
Not Catholic, don't care. I assume any Christian splinter faction will accuse every other of idolatry or some other heresy. I just hate your confusing and self-important terminology.
>>
>>8484664
"Want to analyze some poop?"
"SURE!"
-- Always Sunny in Philadelphia
>>
>>8484630
>haha my religion is better because it gave up all its magic
>you can still fap to jesus though
>>
File: 1489076267879.jpg (251KB, 912x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489076267879.jpg
251KB, 912x300px
>>8484652
feminist here
whynotboth.jpg

Fuck the bitches who don't want to be renaissance women.
>>
>>8484692
Well, culture can get pretty lowest common demoninator, so a specific and simple set of things will end up being a priority value. You can't have "excel" as a value because people will make up something easier.
>>
>>8484692
What in your view is being a renaissance woman like?
>>
>>8484692
That girl is living the dream. I'm jealous.
>>
>>8484631
I thought you were leaving this board forever because of health problems and everyone being mean bullies?

You've said this like six times now and no one would believe you after even just the second.
>>
>>8484743
This triggers my AGP.
>>
>>8484748
That was a bitterhon troll attempt. I've got like 5 people pretending to be me because it's funny to make fun of cureanon.
>>
>>8484761
So you're the real cure anon?
>>
>>8484793
Yes, I'm the actual cureanon no bullshit.
Been posting here for days, but like almost 90% of the bullshit the trolls post isn't me.

I've become some sort of meme to hons.
>>
>>8484793
Blanchardfag pretends to be like three different people at any one time. It's hilarious to see him caterwaul between his widdle autistic ""personas"" pretending like changing up his phraseology will make other anons treat his viewpoints special just like his special snowflake views require.
>>
>>8484829
[citation needed], it's actually trolls from the egg threads making fun of me, but believe what you want.

I've never claimed to be a blanchardist. I use AGP as a label, to identify the way I feel.

I also use the term AGP/Trans/Dysphoria, to be more inclusive to other viewpoints.
>>
>>8484841
Blanchardfag triggered at the mere mention of being associated with one of his other autistic personas because the dissociation has control of his mind
>>
>>8484818
Ok, good, let's clear up whether a few things are you are all these supposed trolls.

So when you say agp do you mean the actual medical term and associated idea or an entirely new concept that you are claiming the existence of and coining a new meaning of the term for?

Are your ideas based in science, or something else?
>>
>>8484847
Proof?
I'm not "triggered", I'm just stating facts.

>>8484855
I'm not claiming anything based on the term "AGP". It is a label, nothing more for the way I feel about my dysphoria.

My ideas are based on science, and the lack of evidence of the traditional narrative supporting transition as the only method, one which is experimental and palliative in nature.

I support research of alternative viewpoints, and development of a cure for AGP/Trans/Dysphoria.
>>
>>8484855
Why are you feeding the troll? You know from the beginning he gives no real content and he'll just shout BE A MUURRRNNNNN over and over again despite the fact that he wastes all his time "being a man" on the fucking queer tranny board.
>>
>>8484874
Blanchardfag with nothing to support his worthless non-arguments once more, just like every last time he's attempted to "debate" on this board

Blanchardfag doesn't really know how to debate just shout the same thing over and over again and hope it becomes a meme.
>>
>>8484883
I'm not trying to "become a meme". I'm sick of you bitterhons doing exactly what you claim I do. Please go back to /pol/, as it's obvious that's where you're from.
>>
>>8484897
Blanchardfag doesn't realize she is already a meme, we're just slowly helping her embrace her lolcow/repressed tranny status and ditch the retard TERF views
>>
>>8484905
I'm well aware I'm a meme because I have literally 5 bitterhons outright doing their best to troll me. I'm not a fucking TERF, I'm an AGap (as a label). Hi baitposter.
>>
>>8484923
Nope, just one man laughing at your blubbering as it is produced. I love memeing up lolcows with crazy ass viewpoints such as yourself, you're always a fucking riot when you spew off about shit nobody will take seriously anyway.

Keep it up, Christine!
>>
>>8484874
It's not a just a label, it's the label given to an already existing medical concept.
Can you not understand that this is like claiming that you have a new condition that you label "cancer" but is completely separate from all previous concepts of cancer? It only causes confusion and damages your credibility, which goes counter to your stated goal of finding a cure.
Even just calling it "my condition" would be better than stealing a word from somewhere else and trying to coin a new meaning.

>My ideas are based on science
Then you actually need to show that. You need to form your ideas into a formal hypothesis that can be tested.
>the lack of evidence of the traditional narrative supporting transition as the only method, one which is experimental and palliative
Attacking the current ideas does not prove yours. Even if you did make a formal hypothesis which you tested and found evidence for and found evidence for an alternative cure it would be even more experimental and supported by less evidence than the current ideas.

I mean you're rejecting the "traditional narrative" as not being supported by enough evidence but you have literally NO evidence of scientific support for your own ideas.
You are saying that all the accepted medical concepts need more evidence to be accepted yet your own alternative ideas don't need any evidence, you're being a hypocrite.

I challenge you to back up your claims right now and prove the traditional narrative about the transition being the only cure wrong by offering even a single alternative with literally any scientific evidence.
Anything else is admitting you're a hypocrite who thinks they're the exception to the burden of evidence.
>>
>>8484971
>wasting all this time on someone who'll just call you a hon anyway

Blanchardfag isn't a scientist! LOL! He's not a doctor! He can't field theories! He couldn't balance his fucking checkbook LOOOOOOOOOOOL!

You're asking basically the world from someone who is effectively just another autistic breed of "ALT-KNOWLEDGE!!!" /pol/tard.
>>
>>8484923
Calling everyone who disagrees with you or makes fun of you on 4chan "bitterhons" doesn't help your claim that your not a terf.
>>
>>8484987
Using the exact same slang/terminology in multiple threads doesn't really help her chances of not being spotted either (inb4 sekret cabal didit)

Really I just try to give her opportunities to embarrass herself. The more the rest of the board see she's a clown, the less they'll ever listen.
>>
>>8484984
They actually haven't called me a hon.

This person clearly has some serious issues like severe autism so I'm just trying to be patient.
>>
>>8484998
Good luck. They've been at this for weeks.
>>
>>8485029
Yeah they seem to have just run off again to focus on another thread and avoid having to give answers.
I've tried a few times to get them to admit that stealing a name from an old condition to label a new one is stupid but they've yet to really respond.
They'll probably just say it was another bitterhon troll posing as them.

Oh well, I try to be patient and give people the benefit of a doubt for my own sense of right and wrong as much as for anyone else's sake.
>>
>>8485131
Yeah, it is the right thing to do. To be honest that person needs help but can't be reached, and apparently they can't get any help in meatspace either. It's really fucked up.
>>
>>8485131
Blanchardfag has severe mental health issues produced from decades of repression.

All of her positions are nothing more than a way to tell herself that she's not a tranny. That's why she can't defend them. You don't need to defend shit from yourself.

She's only really posting for her own sake by this point, though she'll claim some desperate delusion about crusading saving the NEET's lives from the tranny scourge or some crazy ass shit you'd pull from a video game.

It's pretty sad to see someone reduce to such an extent. I hope she only figures out a real life path for herself soon and ceases to try and lie to herself in the future.
>>
>>8485151
Well trolling them doesn't help.
I mean I get it, I shitpost sometimes too and troll people who are trolling others but if anything you're just reinforcing their delusions by feeding their persecution complex.
>>
>>8485186
>not feeding the delusion until it overspills into her real life and causes disruption in day to day activities

Only way to stop it. You think turning crazy into the darkness will make the crazy go away: no, isolation only reinforces psychosis.
>>
>>8485186
No, you're completely right. Not the one egging them on at the moment but I've definitely done that in the past out of frustration.
>>
>>8485155
I am not a repressor, and I also have not been like this for "decades". Less than 10 years, actually.

I'm actually not a tranny, but if you could provide a citation that objectively proves, with high quality evidence that dysphoria is caused by intersex condition (correlation does not = causation, hons).

I'm not going to waste my time talking to bitterhons, unless they're defaming me in some manner.

I'm not delusional. I'm fighting for the possibility of a cure.

I'm not a she.
>>
>>8485214
>me me me

I don't even need to type anything, you already prove how repressed you are with every sentence you make. You're desperate - so desperate! - to convince everyone least of all not yourself that you're not an ugly tranny, that you'll be saved by the magical science man someday, that hon status is not for you and you'll be special and unique just as you always wanted to be in your dream world.

Personally, I could sit back and continue letting you spewing and provide more evidence than any MRI scan could! LOL! I mean, just look at what you're typing. Every last sentence you typed starts with "I". You're not even arguing with me anymore, you're arguing with yourself!
>>
>>8485214
Counterpoint:
Transition is the only known treatment for gender dysphoria in adults whether they're hsts or agp.

Go ahead and name an alternative with ANY scientific support let alone equal evidence to the prevailing ideas.

Go ahead.

Everyone is waiting.
>>
File: l1GmPqn.jpg (4MB, 3114x3090px) Image search: [Google]
l1GmPqn.jpg
4MB, 3114x3090px
>>8484719
Basically it makes no economic sense to have women do 'pointless' work like house keeping and cooking and other homely activities exclusively from the perspective of a woman because these things aren't valued by society and we are generally forced into pairing where we are the submissive of someone who is well versed for society. a woman or man who focuses on all these things to the exclusion of all else is eternally submissive to their SO, because their labor is not paid for, and therefore not valued. it is instead rewarded as you would reward a dog, you may treat the dog well and it may benefit from your wealth,

but it's labor is meaningless and the only escape if things break down is the streets on the corner hunting through trash bins. Traditional patriarchal views of proper relationships put us in a hopeless no win position and while I can buy some of the theories that "muh womens rights bad for society because reasons" may have nuggets of truth, it is undeniable that the return to the past will be at our enormous expense. A housewife who does unpaid work on a home to make it bright and lively with paintings and cannings and well cooked food and sewing will not produce any value of her own, however the owner of the home and the one who's investments are in the morgage and other industries has complete personal incentive to value and demand their decisions hold the law in a home making environment simply because his investment is on the line.

this also inevitably brings us back to labor economics and basically when you are protecting your investments and doing all the breadwinning, the servant class of the home must bring every change she wishes to make to better further the home through you, so even if we assume total equivelance of work with husband and wife, it puts more stress on the husband to have the wifes desires for home improvement and management be looked through constantly and approved, <c>
>>
File: 8671453753_cd81092e52_k.jpg (1MB, 2048x1372px) Image search: [Google]
8671453753_cd81092e52_k.jpg
1MB, 2048x1372px
>>8484719
As a result of that fact of labor economics, the husbands decision fatigue will go up and the wife who must obey in order to retain her place as a wife and not be outcast or punished for being out of line (remember as she is financially insolvent she has no real recourse) must of course also curtail her passions in even her role' house wifery, to not get on the frailed nerves of a husband who is trying to get off time from their job.

As long as home making is not valued with money (and therefore has no intrinsict value a home maker can rely on in times of duress, making it worthless) you will be better off doing work and following a career path. A renaissance woman is a merging of these two hings, of managing her home and hobbies and affairs, while running at least a modestly lucrative enterprise, weather comission, wage, or other type of gig. By having a source of economic wealth that is transferable and therefore not valueless, her skill in home making is even more valued because it shows how auspicious and grand she is to manage both.

This is of course a lot of fucking hard work so it's not really a surprise it has fallen out of favor even among advocates in the age where destraction and stimulation is so easy to get a hold of.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.