[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When gay guys want to date straight guys, is it sexual or just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: gear-head-blue.png (10KB, 317x336px) Image search: [Google]
gear-head-blue.png
10KB, 317x336px
When gay guys want to date straight guys, is it sexual or just romantic? is it gay to have a romantic relationship with a guy as a straight guy? I'm a straight pretty guy so fags hit on me all of the time and I think some of them actually are cute and I wouldn't mind romantically dating them but the thought of fucking them disgusts me. Am I being a shitlord that wants to disappoint fags when they realize I'm not interested in pounding their bp or is what I'm saying relate-able?
>>
"straight"
>>
>>8483051
So you're a straight man who is homoromantic. Just tell the guy you are into that and everything should be fine.
>>
>>8485743
>homoromantic
Is this a new meme or something
>>
>>8485758
Brooooomance! Nuttin' really gay about it!
>>
>>8483051
I'm not really interested in penetration so that would probably be okay with me. But not even head? I mean... sex is an important part of any relationship. If I'm attracted to you, I would like to have some sort of sex with you.
>>
>>8483051
pheramones
>>
>>8485743
>everything should be fine

no, it won't be fine.
the fags will always be trying to get into your pants and they will get mad and say you are "leading them on" if you don't eventually fuck them.

just find a straight guy to have a bromance with or avoid the whole thing.
>>
>>8483051
It can be either, but more likely than not the one-sided sexual tension will develop beyond what you're comfortable with.

And yes–even just the romantic attraction makes it gay although you don't identify with yourself as such. You admitted yourself that you find them cute.

But you need to be comfortable making it very clear from the start things are never getting physical.

You're not really a shitlord for disappointing gay guys unless you're unclear about never fucking. Although you do sound like one for overvaluing your desirability. You sound extremely vain. Fewer guys want your dick than you probably realize.
>>
>>8487808
i'm a model so it comes with territory.
>>
Why would a heterosexual man care to even waste his time. With so many Hetero women just out and about - - why?
>>
File: 1395294349247.gif (994KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1395294349247.gif
994KB, 500x353px
>>8483051
Gay guys are attracted to hot guys, straight or not. It's what 'gay' actually means.
>>
>>8483051
It's because gays are filthy degenerates.
>>
>>8487808
If that fucker wants to be a real shitlord just tell gays that they are defective humans and a waste of space. The truth hurts them so much.
>>
>>8485836
If the boys are pretty enough, they always end up fucking each other.

Straight guys who can can romantic feelings for other men but not sexual ones, just haven't come across the right guy.

Most of them have a mental picture of what guys are like from all their dude bros, so it's distorted in the sense that he isn't imagining angelic lovely boys or boypucci but is instead thinking about his and his straight male friends own capacity for grossness.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.