[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here ever trained a slave before? Straight sadistic Dom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Anyone here ever trained a slave before? Straight sadistic Dom here thinking about getting me a submissive slave woman in the future. I would love to hear any stories of the training process.
>>
>>8482670
This sounds cishet but I'm a tranny and I'd like to imagine being a cis women who gets trained, so I want to hear stories too.
>>
Tell me what "training" means

I don't know anything about the bdsm 'scene' or 'culture' or whatever, but I know that I'm a very extreme masochist and I wish I could find someone who wants to hurt me that also won't ruin my life doing it.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeee.jpg (51KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeee.jpg
51KB, 1920x1080px
>>8482670
You got points for being into bdsm, but you are still cishet, so....
get out of here REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8482670
This doesn't look very LGBT related.
>>
>>8482670
I've always wanted to try light bondage. I don't know much else about the bdsm world.
I've always wanted to dressup as a girl and just cuddle with a guy and have sex too. I don't know if that counts lol
>>
I highly recommend using a specific tone of voice when doing roleplay that you don't use in every day life so that your partner can have a chance to decline to participate in a more subtle way. That said, always always always make sure you have the person's consent. If you don't, you need to stop whatever you're doing because your job is to make them want to consent and if they aren't, you're doing something wrong. It's not that you're not trying hard enough. It's either the wrong time or the wrong approach.

Also, I cannot stress enough how much aftercare is important. People typically realize that you should have toys and gear prepared beforehand along with a rough plan. But people forget to tend to the person's needs to 'bring them down gently' after the scene. Hugs, encouragement, water/snacks, and massages are a very rudimentary checklist of things a sub might need after roleplay.
>>
>>8483172
Doesn't everyone just by default cuddle after sex? I've never had dudes just get up and leave
>>
Iam gay and into some slave shit. Like just the mere thought of him calling me his slave turns me on nearly full level. I just want a cutie to rule my life. I want him to decide what we do: movies, games, restaurants etc.. I hope Ifound him, but he is apparently straight. Pleaepray for me andhope^^.
>>
>>8483140
>>8482746
They could be a gay/bi mtf, straight/bi ftm, a gay/bi cis woman or a bi cis man.
>>
I'm going to be pretty disappointed if this BDSM thread lasts longer than the last couple of Littles threads
>>
>>8483929
Gving you internet access in prison was a mistake.
>>
>>8483151
A lot of people said diaper thread didnt belong in lgbt (even though it did it was a popular topic too)

I am also interested in hearing stories
>>
op plz finish highschool so youbcan afford the child of your futute crack hoe. u got some maturing to do.
>>
>>8483929
>"Littles"
kill yourself

BDSM is way more relevant to LGBT than you sick fucks
>>
>>8482746
Same.
>>
>>8484012
It's actually possible to be both LGBT and a Little
>>
File: The Fall of Gondolin.jpg (424KB, 902x1519px) Image search: [Google]
The Fall of Gondolin.jpg
424KB, 902x1519px
>>8484027
It's also possible to be both LGBT and an elfkin transported here from Middle-earth during the Fall of Gondolin, but we don't have threads for dragonkin
>>
>>8484050
You're acting like what's relevant to this board is determined entirely by what you're comfortable with.
>>
>>8484070
What's relevant to this board is discussion about gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender topics.

This is not a fetish discussion board
>>
>>8484070
Not at all. I would be fairly comfortable around elves.
>>
>>8484073
At what point does discussion of LGBT sexuality become fetish discussion?
I understand that the boundaries are subjective but it's still pretty frustrating that so many anons get so high and mighty about this.
>>
>>8484102
>so many anons get so high and mighty about this
Probably because "Littles" threads would attract disgusting pedophiles you stupid fuck

Take that shit elsewhere
>>
>>8482746
>i am an AGP misogynist

ftfy
>>
>>8484236
Is that really sexist if you only want it for yourself, not for other women?
>>
>>8484355
All trannies and men transitively RAPE women with your evil patriarchy sexism.
>>
>>8484725
I don't understand. I just want to be a submissive wife to a man. Its up to them what women want.
>>
>>8484108
>implying abdl is like pedophelia
>making wild false accusations without research
Its more like a frame of mind and a way of thinking. Littles cant help be what they are, many happen to also be trans or involved in lgbt. Most littles ive met are lgbt.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.