[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do trans communities always try to guilt trip straight and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (26KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 320x180px
Why do trans communities always try to guilt trip straight and gay individuals who aren't interested in them?

I'm a bi ftm but I never go after straight girls or gay guys, instead sticking to bi girls and bi guys. Yeah it sucks that I can't have a bigger dating pool because I'm trans but it's not their fault. Trying to get someone to change their sexual orientation just because it makes you feel bad is fucking stupid.
>>
>>8479463
>Why do trans communities always try to guilt trip straight and gay individuals who aren't interested in them?
We don't. There are crazy people of all kinds. Try going outside more often.
>>
Fuck /pol/ bait shitposter
>>
>>8479463
>Why do trans communities always try to guilt trip straight and gay individuals who aren't interested in them?
They don't.

>I'm a bi ftm but I never go after straight girls or gay guys, instead sticking to bi girls and bi guys. Yeah it sucks that I can't have a bigger dating pool because I'm trans but it's not their fault. Trying to get someone to change their sexual orientation just because it makes you feel bad is fucking stupid.
You're not asking them to change their sexual orientation. Some non-bi people are fine with trans people. Some aren't. Respect both.
>>
>>8479468
Is it easier to call everyone who disagrees with you /pol/? Don't want to accept the fact that even other trans individuals think you're an asshole for trying to force others to change their sexuality else they be labeled a bigot?

>>8479477
Obviously the community here is more sane but there are many trans groups who hold the position that if you don't date a transperson you're transphobic.
Some gay, lesbians, and straight people might be interested in us but I guarantee you the majority probably aren't.
>>
>>8479463
Worthless people are obsessed with guilting appealing people to be close to them, to do intense stuff with them, and hop aboard trends with them, to make them feel special and precious.
>>
>>8479511
>Obviously the community here is more sane but there are many trans groups who hold the position that if you don't date a transperson you're transphobic.
I don't think it is that common.

>Some gay, lesbians, and straight people might be interested in us but I guarantee you the majority probably aren't.
That depends on how well you pass.
>>
>>8479511
But pol IS up in this bitch.
>>8472113
>>
>>8479463
Stop posting pics of this fucking horse-faced "Non-Binary" douche. Please! I'm tired of looking at him.
>>
>>8479463
This guy thinks he speaks on behalf of the entire LGBT community, especially trans people but all he really is is a crossdresser
>>
>>8479463
>communities

you mean 'activists' who just want to stir shit up for attention or just to have something to bitch about and blame men for (notice how its always rampant anti-male sexism)
>>
>>8479533
The saving grace is most sane people in the real world think it's ridiculous but it's a cancerous ideology quickly spreading through the trans community. Even if you pass without fail, once you make it to the bedroom and haven't confided in them that you're trans until they see your genitals they aren't going to take it well.
>>8479538
I hate /pol/ more than the cancerous parts of the LGBT community but I can't speak for the rest of the board.
>>
>>8479511
No one in the trans '"community" guilt trips people for not being attracted to them. This literally only happens in tumblr sjw media that exists in a bubble outside of reality.

>Don't want to accept the fact that even other trans individuals think you're an asshole for trying to force others to change their sexuality else they be labeled a bigot?
The LITERAL handful of people who do this out of the billions of humans who exist do not represent trans people.
>>
>>8479576
>Even if you pass without fail, once you make it to the bedroom and haven't confided in them that you're trans until they see your genitals they aren't going to take it well.
Why are you dating someone without telling them you're trans? The truth is that a lot of people don't actually mind. You see this in areas where acceptance is high. It's not like these people are being brainwashed into being fine with trans people. That doesn't work, as you've implied. The unnatural barriers erected by religion etc are just lowered. With time things will get better. Some percentage of people will never be interested in trans people but a lot will.
>>
>>8479463
So you're trying to make a new post after the other one failed, huh? Fuck off, cunt.
>>
>>8479584
That's bullshit. There are SJWs operating in meatspace. I ran into some without even any trans bullshit being involved.
>>
>>8479644
SJWs are a spook. They're ineffectual outliers, small in number.
>>
>>8479620
Not the same poster m8. Just trying to see if the trans individuals on this board agree with Riley or think she's insane.
>>
>>8479672
>she
lmao
>>
>>8479672
>legbutt is one person
>>
>>8479660
They are far more effective offline. Especially since they huddle with various other types of unsavoury individuals.
>>
>>8479468
>"pol bait shitposter"
>bisexual ftm
>???
>>
>>8479672
>>8479683
Her/its voice is awful. Completely ruins the package.
>>
I'm a bisexual girl and I don't date trans women or trans men. Trans people in general have a lot of issues afaict.
>>
Riley's not a "tranny". He's just a straight guy trying to expand his dating pool to include lesbian women.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ-iq_dpi9A
>>
>>8479463
You sound alright bro
>>
>met up with a transgirl from here
>hangout just as friends a few times
>she thinks we're dating
>insists I fuck her
>nope

I am now a bigot/transphobe according to her.

If you're trying to date a trans girl, don't look here, they're crazy.
>>
>>8479463
I'm not trying to be a dick, but this guy wants to be considered a female and he looks like this. There's little to no effort to look like a girl here. This dude needs to fuck off.
>>
>>8482671
Wow, that's seriously petty and small minded! Why are you going out of your way to wantonly judge his appearance like that? What is with you? He doesn't look nearly as bad as he sounds!
>>
He is a boy... He dates girls... He wants to date girls... He wants to date girls... who are girls... interested in other girls... LESBIANS WANT GIRLS ND YOUARE NOT A GIRL YOU DUMBASS FUCKTARD
>>
>>8482718
Idk if you're serious, but I'm just saying that if he wants to be taken serious he should put more effort into how he looks. I don't owe him anything and his life is what he makes it. He hardly tries to even look like a woman so I'm not going to consider him one. He shouldn't expect to be accepted as a woman if he doesn't try to even look like one. Put my opinion out there and if you don't like it, whatever. Not gonna argue with someone over the Internet.
>>
>>8479463
Transbians are a fucking load of nonsense!

It makes no sense for them to expect lesbians to want them.

Seriously, what the fuck is the point for lesbians to open their considerations to trannies? It does so fucking little to expand their dating options.

It's even more outrageous with straight trannies, guys would have their dating options expanded even less!

So the reasonable thing is for trannies to just be bisexual, it's fucking necessary for keeping dating selection reasonably decent. How the fuck do people fail to get such a blatant, rocksolid reason, how do they not pick up on this?
>>
>>8482749
Damn straight I'm serious! Are you? It's an intensely honest, earnest reaction.

What's wrong with you? What do you expect? That seems like a very typical way for a transwoman to look, and, contrarily to the other factor, it does not seem particularly repulsive. What are you thinking saying that that must actually be such a priority?

Seriously, it sounds like you looked at the OP picture and immediately made up your mind!

But go ahead, gloat about how little you owe as a blatant excuse to be nonsensical, guess you must be just unable to fucking argue against that he looks *significantly* better than he sounds!
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.