[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a crossdresser (fetish reasons) how do I not become a tranny?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0270.jpg (373KB, 1920x2502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0270.jpg
373KB, 1920x2502px
Im a crossdresser (fetish reasons) how do I not become a tranny? Is it inevitable?
>>
>>8477501
you sound like one ignorant motherfucker.
>>
>>8477501
It's called being a drag queen, most of whom are not trannies
>>
If you are dissatisfied with your sex outside of sexy times, then yes you will inevitably become a tranny
>>
Just do what you want, if you aren't already a tranny you won't become one.
>>
>>8477501
live a full life and you won't have time to fall for tranny meme
>>
>>8477501

I used to be you a year ago, now im HRT
>>
>>8477501
Depends if you crossdress and start hating the way you look.

If you start getting MPB, more facial hair, more body hair, narrower hips, broader shoulders, barrel-chested, less smooth skin, etc. are you going to be happy with yourself? You'll have all of those traits even while crossdressing
>>
>>8477579
I already have all those, I'm not happy about em but at the same time I realize it's just a fucking fetish, I can't let it mold my self image like this. It's like I'm a man, how ridiculous is it that I'm against my own masculine features
>>
>>8477625
Have you ever fantasized about being a girl? Have you ever wished you were a girl before? Would you transition if there was zero social consequences and everyone immediately treated you like a girl?
>>
>>8477501
Being a crossdresser doesn't actually turn you into a tranny. Those are /pol/ memes.
>>
>>8477629
>have you ever fantasizes about being a girl?

Not really outside of sexual fantasies, further I think girls are inferior so I wouldn't wanna be that. In my fantasies I'm not a girl either, just a passable qt crossdresser.

>Have you ever wished you were a girl before?

Nope. I do remember disliking masculinization from about 15 to now basically tho.

>would you transition if there were zero social consequences and everyone treated you like a girl?

Ehh likely not. But if I looked like a femboy version of myself I'd be quite happy to have those changes.
>>
>>8477657
Well it doesn't really sound like you're trans. If you're okay masculinizing further, even if you aren't 100% happy with it, but if you're content with it then you're probably not trans.
>>
>>8477657
You ain't a tranny, you're just a bitchboi.

The superior type of boi.
>>
>>8477501
Don't be impressionable and you should be fine. There's nothing biologically female about wearing womens clothes, that's why they call it crossdressing.
>>
>>8477679
What's a bitchboi

I'm unaware of this meme
>>
Cease to care about cultural notions of masc/fem and fuck men in the ass wearing a skirt all day.
>>
>>8477501
>Im a crossdresser (fetish reasons) how do I not become a tranny?
By not being a tranny. Clothes don't magically turn you into a girl. Despite what you may have read on fictionmania

>Is it inevitable?
...it is now. Cis men don't need to go on internet forums to ask if they are a girl or not.
>>
>>8477501
By keeping your AGP transvestic and not developing interpersonal or anatomic AGP.
>>
>>8478007
oh, and how do you do that genius
>>
>>8477501
kill yourself
Its T not F
>>
>>8478027
Don't ask me, I already failed.
>>
>>8477501
Don't trap yourself.
STOP FAPPING.
>>
>>8477679
Just memes without a meaning. Enjoy your non-trans life, you got lucky.
I'd honestly stop the crossdressing too if I was you, just in case.
>>
>>8482857
Fuck, it was meant for >>8477734
>>
>>8482798
honestly I'd rather have a vagina if it means a life without cumming anyway
>>
>>8477663
I mean I take like 30 selfies from different angles everyday trying to seee if I look feminine or could be a trap. I'm constantly thinking about hrt and actually left college so I could work to pay for it just in case (haven't bought anything yet((I hated adult nursery (college) anyways so I didn't just do it for tranny reasons))

I might just be a severely memed individual however. My current plan is to engineer some HRT shit so that I can be at the very low end of the male T range and have the high end of estrogen but still all within regular healthy parameters.
It's basically bitchboi parameters as anon said up there.

I know now after long reflection that I'm doing all of this because of a fetish gone wild but it's too hard to stop it.
>>
>>8482890
Stay strong. Being a man is more than falling for your desires. I believe that you can do it!

Hold in there, and wait for the inevitable cure.
>>
>>8483057
Are you OP? This post doesn't sound like it from the previous ones

You most likely are trans if this is the case. If you're actively researching your hormones with the intent to alter them most people would consider that pretty good indication something is up. You may just be hiding behind the "fetish" as a way to cope with repressing being trans.
Have you ever had any feelings of this before? Like wanting to be a girl? Fantasizing about it, sexually and nonsexual?
>>
>>8483124
Yeah I'm OP. But yeah as I said i never wanted to be a girl, it was more like I really enjoyed crossdressing and going all the way and would get very aroused and happy if I pulled it off and looked passable. I also have strong behavioral agp fantasies like 90% of my fantasies involve acting girly or being treated like a girl in some way.

I really think this fetish makes u emotionally attached to femininity over time and this causes a different type of dysphoria (unlike tru
trans or other less fetish driven forms)
>>
>>8483159
Okay well this seems a lot different than what you said before. Like it definitely sounds like you have signs of being trans.
Are you okay with the results of hrt? You wouldn't be able to fap to being a girl anymore
>>
>>8483226
I think I'm going for low dosages of AAs first and maybe no E or just herbal phytoestrogens. It's unlikely that I'll pass even with Hrt so there's no point in going all the way anyways, and losing the ability to fap would definitely suck. I just want to tweak shit so I don't get overly masculine throughout the years basically.
>>
>>8483283
Well you can still masturbate on hrt. It's just more difficult. It helps if you use dildos.
You can't just go halfway really. To get feminization you'd need to alter your hormones enough to lower T to the point that over a long enough time would result in testicular atrophy.
>>
>>8477501
no, lots of people cd vs tiny population of trans people
>>
>>8477501
gosh anon
>>
>>8477501
>Is it inevitable?
Yes.

You probably have AGP in which case one of two things will happen:
1.) You don't transition and keep crossdressing through your twenties, before regretting not transitioning at 27 because you realize that you enjoy being a girl so much that you should be one all the time. At this point depending on your emotional stamina you'll either manage to repress it for the rest of your life or you'll kill yourself shortly after this realization.

2.) You do transition, enjoy the rest of your life as a qt full time girl and get complimented all the time and reap the benefits of having tits. You might have an emotional breakdown at the realization that you changed your social gender due to a fetish and there is a possibility that you'll kill yourself as a result of this, but it's unlikely. You'll be having too much fun getting your brains fucked out.

I'm deadly serious by the way, it will be one of those two above options and there are no other ways around it.

If you think "yeah right lol" then don't worry, I thought that exact same thing for years and yet here I am starting HRT.
>>
>>8483342
Yeah basically this. I started transitioning at 27 though lol
I really don't think I'll be as much of a hon as this board screeches about. It's mostly genetics anyway, been on hrt for 5 months and people think I'm like 17/18 years old.

But crossdressing still brings out tons of dysphoria in people. Look at guys like eddie izzard who accepted he's just a transvestite but he said he had to go through a lot of personal issues due to that. It would hardly surprise me if he still feels dysphoria.

I heard people saying basically this exact post to me back when i was around 18 but back then nobody knew of trans stuff. It was all vague warnings that the feelings never go away but at the time nobody knew what to do cause nobody knew about being trans. I just always heard old crossdressers and transvestites warning me of the horribleness to come but they gave zero advice on how to deal with it.
I'm also kind of autistic so i never really had the forethought to search out for this stuff until lately when it became overwhelming. I used to just believe what everyone around me said and that crossdressing and fantasizing about being a girl is just a kink and my feelings are just nonsense. I kind of am a little bitter at my old doctors and my mom when i told them about it and received this kind of info but i guess that's life.
Do what's best for you, not others.

t. Old crossdressing hon
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.