[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAE think the so called 'lgbt community' definitely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: oimoese-oi.jpg (70KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
oimoese-oi.jpg
70KB, 720x540px
DAE think the so called 'lgbt community' definitely has a huge child abuse problem, but we are just not allowed to talk about it because of political correctness and cultural marxism?

>In 2011, internet journalist Daniel Villarreal advocated queer acceptance by writing: "I and a lot of other people want to indoctrinate, recruit, teach, and expose children to queer sexuality AND THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT." [26]
>>
File: 1498090975766.png (309KB, 711x458px) Image search: [Google]
1498090975766.png
309KB, 711x458px
>>8475813
The government and the mass media are obviously on the side of the homosexual agenda, yet, these people still have the gall to play victim
>>
>>8475813
definitely nothing shady going on here, goyim
>>
>>8475820
I thought Rupert Murdoch's Fox Television was conservative?

Really makes you think...
>>
report /pol/ posts

hide /pol/ threads

ignore /pol/ posters
>>
>what are the children being taught here

>"grownups do some weird and pointless shit but this is better than sitting in Burger King I guess"
>>
I wonder what ten year olds are learning by going to /pol/ and starting shit with /lgbt/ during the summer.
>>
>>8475813

You post this around, yet you never read Villarreal's article. That sentence was in the context of him asserting that straight people do the exact same thing. Also the article was thoroughly built on snarky sarcasm.
>>
File: 1498083649418.jpg (622KB, 2460x1427px) Image search: [Google]
1498083649418.jpg
622KB, 2460x1427px
hmmmm
>>8475896
JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
File: jewsgayagendameme.jpg (275KB, 710x481px) Image search: [Google]
jewsgayagendameme.jpg
275KB, 710x481px
>>8475865
(((Rupert Murdoch)))
>>
File: Cj0uGNsUgAA0i1i.jpg (60KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Cj0uGNsUgAA0i1i.jpg
60KB, 600x450px
>>8475896
>just not indoctrinating children is morally equivalent to teaching schoolchildren about 'fisting' and collecting different strains of AIDS
>>
>>8475974
can you try that again in actual english?
>>
>>8475991

they don't speak english, only trans
>>
>>8475813
>cultural Marxism

Can you explain how teaching kids it's ok to fuck another dude or girl sometimes helps the proletariat seize the means of production
>>
You just fucking made this thread the other day
>>
>implying the fact the elites practice pedophilia shouldn't be a bigger concern for /pol/

Then again after Pedowood and Pizzagate, I'm 100% sure /pol/ is full of disinfo shill.
>>
>>8475813
>dae
kill you are self,my man.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.