[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i stop cum from leaking out of my bum, i want it all to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

File: moALpfH.jpg (57KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
moALpfH.jpg
57KB, 612x612px
How do i stop cum from leaking out of my bum, i want it all to be absorbed
My bf is hung so no issues there but it still seems to leak out no matter how deep he loads me up
What do?
>>
>>8474738
Buttplug, obviously. Are you even gay? Geez
>>
Just bee yourself :)
>>
>>8474746
How long can u leave a plug in tho, like can i sleep with it in after getting loaded up?
>>
>>8474755
Yes, I've worn mine for miltiple days at a time. I just take it occasionally to poop and do a quick douche
>>
>>8474764
Oh but don't do that until you're accustomed to it. Wear it for an hour one day, 2 the next, etc.
Also get different sizes and whatnot.

Just don't injure your body. If yoy feel pain after wearing it for an hour take it out and try again in 1-2 days. Don't worry your butthole doesn't permanently stretch either, you're simply adapting to the sensations
However, if you get too big of toys I've seen guys definitely either permanently or semi-permanently stretch it out ot damage it so be careful! Don't be a size whore lol
>>
>>8474738

Uhh its always going to leak. Are you saying you want to plug yourself up until it somehow absorbs into your body permenentlty?
>>
>>8474738
Let some pig fuck you (actual pig, not some fat ugly guy), and stay upside down for about a week.
>>
>>8474794
Yea ur colon should absorb the semen
>mine just always seems to leak out or come out in a bm in the morning
>>
>>8474738
I want to eat that donut...
No homo!
>>
>>8474738
Why the fuck do you want it to be absorbed?
>>
>>8474738
>Where tf do I find a bf like you?
idk maybe sit with your legs/butt up in the air?

>>8475224
I want to eat YOUR Donut
...no homo tho

>>8475308
To get preggers obvi
>>
File: wmcbp_vs_rattler.jpg (2MB, 2193x2194px) Image search: [Google]
wmcbp_vs_rattler.jpg
2MB, 2193x2194px
The secret to a long term buttplug is to get one narrow in the sphincter like pic related. Stretching that muscle can be arousing, but painful/uncomfortable after 1+ hours with plugs that stretch that area.
>>
>>8475330
this one is quite comfortable, can confirm.
i wear it to work sometimes and the feeling of pressure on my prostate for hours at a time makes me leak, i have to put a maxi pad in my panties so i don't leak through my trousers.
>>
>>8475308
B/c i wanna get preggers, duh... or i have a cum fetish and work too damn hard for my cum to let it leak into my bedsheets or undies. Ud be protective of ur tasty reward if u had to bottom for a 10+incher like i do, it takes some doing to get my yummy cummy in my tummy and i dont want to lose any to leakage.
>>8475329
>Where tf do I find a bf like you?
Thnx, im a good bf slut arent i :) ego boost, now if only i was cute, id be unstopable. If it helps me and my bf met on grindr, been dating over a year
Ill try keeping my butt up and letting gravity do its thing...

P.s. plugs cant be the only solution. I tried plugging one time but with all the lube and cum the plug kept sliding out, but that could be kuz its kust an avg cock sized plug and my bf is huge.
>>
>>8475521
work on your kegel muscles.
it sounds like your hole is destroyed so good luck keeping anything in if it is that stretched out.
>>
>>8475577
Will do
>>
File: IMG_223.jpg (78KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_223.jpg
78KB, 1024x768px
this board and its users are a fucking disgrace. Dont really now why i clicked on that donut from the home page, but the whole lot of you are seriously ill and should probably consider suicide. There are people out there becoming doctors and scientist and here you are, because you have a problem with keeping some fags cum inside your colon. And no, it wont fucking absorb it you complete retards, you will just excrete it the next time you poop. Useless degenerates.
>>
>>8478410
Funny that you mention doctors since I'm actually a Pediatrician. Doesn't stop me from wanting to absorb my bfs cum.
>>
>>8478416
So you spent a good amount of time learning about anatomy and you are seriously talking about ABSORBING SEMEN WITH YOUR RECTUM? How much did you pay for a pass on your exams?
>>
>>8478425
The lower intestine is specifically designed to absorb water from feces. Are you daft?
>>
File: gifinanutshell.png (10KB, 1018x117px) Image search: [Google]
gifinanutshell.png
10KB, 1018x117px
>>8478437
So you want to abosrb the water from his semen, not his sperm cells, that actually contain the DNA required for you to become "preggerz" with his seed is that it? Next time why dont you just make him drink a fuckton of water and then let him piss in your ruined hole. People on LGBT truly are the lowest of low.
>>
File: towelie-500x516.jpg (29KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
towelie-500x516.jpg
29KB, 500x516px
>>8478458
>just make him drink a fuckton of water and then let him piss in your ruined hole
>implying we haven't done that

>People on LGBT truly are the lowest of low.

you're here bitch!

gurl, are you even trying?
>>
>>8474738
This is the reason I browse this board as a straight guy, threads exactly like this. Top quality fag banter
>>
File: i_said_hey.jpg (264KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
i_said_hey.jpg
264KB, 1280x960px
>>8478790
Yasssssss hunty!
We exist for your amusement!
>>
>>8474738
>i want it all to be absorbed
You should try the front side.
Get on your knees and swallow.
>>
>>8478790
"Straight" guys are the most fun, especially when u convince them to try bottoming for the first time
>>
>>8478410
this tbqhf a m
>>
>>8474777
>Don't be a size whore lol

I do what I want.
>>
File: doitfaggot.jpg (14KB, 450x262px) Image search: [Google]
doitfaggot.jpg
14KB, 450x262px
>>8474738
You should honestly consider suicide
>>
>>8479941
"straight" guys are literally the worst bottoms, they don't clean properly, they don't relax, they don't cum, they just bitch the entire time
they literally turn into the nagging cunts they're trying to run away from
>>
File: 1457675753579.jpg (8KB, 211x193px) Image search: [Google]
1457675753579.jpg
8KB, 211x193px
Greetings from /pol/

Everyone in this thread please hang yourselves. I've never read any discussion so disgusting in my life.
>>
>>8480560
After you
>>
>>8480279
Everything you just said is true I just enjoy turning them into reluctant bottoms
>>
>>8480560
yet you came here, read it and felt the need to comment...

you can't outrun the gay forever y'know
>>
>>8480693
Has this every actually happened IRL or only in your fantasies?
>>
>>8480761
Oh yea a "straight" latino top, he was 18 and we saw each other a number of times, he was tall and lean 7in and thig too. He would always drop a "no homo" txt to me some time after
>>
You know, I'm ok with the concept of a man having sex with another man, but it really is men like these that I'm really thankful for, because every time I think that I might be a transgender woman, I realize I'm probably just a sick fuck male like the rest of you degenerates in this thread with no chance for redemption.

Being a man is suffering and degeneracy.
>>
>>8481479
Oh so a cum fetish is the last straw huh...
Eat a dik faggot
>>
>>8481459
Latino "straight" top, 22, but shorter (5'10) with a thick piece. Only downside is I didn't get to cum due to his sister getting home. I couldn't just leave when she got home though that would be extra sus, so I just spend an hour or two with his cum inside me playing fifa with him.
>>
>>8481567
Not the last straw, but there must be a lot in common with wanting to live as a woman 24/7 and living as a man with a butt full of another man's sexual fluids and a rubber plug 24/7.
>>
>>8475388
I really hope I don't work with you.
>>
Not sure if op is actually retarded but your sigmoid colon only absorbs trace water and nutrients, a majority of it is already expected to be done by that point.
And your rectum doesn't really absorb anything.
Your digestive tract doesn't go backwards. By that point in the large intestine, it's just trying to get any material out through the anus
>>
>>8481910
Ur killing my dream here
>i chose to not believe you anonymously lgbt-stranger
>>
>>8481910
>Your digestive tract doesn't go backwards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez8wH827Dog
>>
>>8481910
>shitty broscience
stfu
>>
>>8474764
are you loose enough that shit just falls out of your ass?
>>
>>8478410
ty u for the laffs
>>
>>8478458
>tries to talk down to people saying they could be doctors
>one anon is actually a doctor
>deflects and still tries to insult him
What do you do for a job? You think you are fit to judge someone who passed med school and is working to help children just because he has a cum fetish. What do you do? Because apparently you could be a doctor too but here you are shitposting on /lgbt/.
>>
>>8478410
17th post best post
>>
>>8480560

/pol/ is such a bunch of young old men. That image captures it quite well: the LEGO dude evokes childhood because he's a toy, but he's being used to represent a fearful, stiff, fist-shaking old fool who is more interested in marginalizing himself so he can keep complaining than in accomplishing or experiencing anything (other than endless complaints and judgments that nobody will heed because they know he is too ignorant and powerless to take seriously).

It's funny how here on /lgbt/ people generally want to kill themselves literally, whereas on /pol/ people just want to be as uselessly old as possible so that they don't even have to live in the first place. Seems like the two boards are pretty much in agreement at heart. They're both rooted in the idea that existence is evil.
>>
>>8483272

Somebody who passed medical school and then still chose to go to 4chan of all places for medical advice deserves condemnation, yes. This idiot has colleagues he could be asking, if he's really a doctor (unlikely). He has medical books from school he could be referring to. He has medical journals, he has the whole Internet. But he comes here.
>>
OP, there are a lot of people in /d/ who think that testicles are just balloons that semen gets emptied out of during ejaculation... you should go there, if you want to indulge in sexy yet simplistic anatomical fantasies.

If you actually want to absorb the cum though, then you're going to need to either take it orally or wait a couple of centuries for genetic engineering etc. to give us all bodies that are correctly sexy (instead of the stupid ones we have now).
>>
>>8484515
Op is an accountant, the doctor is just some random cum loving anon
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.