[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you find out your very first crush who said they were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: ss.png (152KB, 259x269px) Image search: [Google]
ss.png
152KB, 259x269px
>tfw you find out your very first crush who said they were straight ends up tied up and suspended at the folsom street fair and is celebrating pride
>tfw now you know they just didn't like you and it didn't matter what genitals you had
>>
>>8474201
>straight
>celebrating pride
Burn him.
If you have to burn the city to the ground, so be it.
>>
>have friend in 10th grade, let's call him Daniel
>really tight insperable bros with him for most of the year
>first real boycrush
>always let me hold his hand, sit in his lap, but in a joking "no homo" straight boy who likes to be weird kind of way
>stops hanging out with me out of nowhere
>thought I scared him away with my gayness
>he comes out as bi on Facebook a couple years later

Dan why didn't you love me back ;_;
>>
File: 1497725628418.jpg (51KB, 562x730px) Image search: [Google]
1497725628418.jpg
51KB, 562x730px
>>8474219
it was literally a DECADE ago that I told him. I told him I was gay and I liked him and he said that he used to be curious about that and led me on for about a year until he just blatantly said no.
I'm pissed about how much this still affected me even 10 fucking years later.
Oh also I knew of bitcoin back in 2010 and was 90% done with setting up a miner on a desktop pc but then just dropped the project. Now I have like 5 and have missed pretty much every altcoin rally.
>tfw could be a multimillionare having hardcore kinky sex with my first love on a yacht
It hurts to have been so close to so much
>>
File: d-frollo-2.png (430KB, 1103x612px) Image search: [Google]
d-frollo-2.png
430KB, 1103x612px
>>8474300
Until you have burned him and the entire city to the ground, you have more important things to do than post here.
>>
File: 148031706218.png (160KB, 1200x1332px) Image search: [Google]
148031706218.png
160KB, 1200x1332px
>>8474298
unbearable homolust for life I'm so sorry anon
>>
>>8474300
you could also learn from your past failures and be doing something meaningful and improving yourself so that you can actually meet someone decent and be ready for the next idea that would make you money.. but instead you choose to wallow in them here.

i guess being a failure is just who you are as a person.
>>
>>8474323
I am improving my life, getting my phd in math, making an arbitrage algorithm for crypto, learning music, working out, eating right, going to therapy to work on muh psychology, all that good stuff. I found out about this today so it's fresh and I thought there would be others out there that could relate.
I might be a failure though by simply being perpetually late to the game but a freaky old lady that lost her fortune and gained it back multiple times in her life once told me that more opportunity is still to come so I try to stick to that.
>>
>>8474323
>i guess being a failure is just who you are as a person.
OP got f u c k e d goddamn
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.