[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://medusamagazine.com/youre-a- bigot-if-you-wouldnt-hav

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: images (3).jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
10KB, 275x183px
https://medusamagazine.com/youre-a-bigot-if-you-wouldnt-have-sex-with-a-gay-friend what does lgbt think
>>
Now if only we could sale all straight men on this theory. Like I'm not saying it isn't bullshit, but like, I certainly wouldn't mind if this was the personal beliefs of all straight men.
>>
>>8473574
I cannot tell if this is parody or not.
>>
>>8473607
Same.
>>
File: 1488776466256.png (583KB, 875x661px) Image search: [Google]
1488776466256.png
583KB, 875x661px
>>8473620
I wonder how crazy this era can become.
>>
>>8473587
This tbqh
Am I expected to be outraged? It certainly doesn't help gay guys if straight guys think that we're all imposing our sexuality on them, but if there are more guys who want to try gay sex cause of this, that's cool
>>
>>8473574
Reads like a satire piece, though I fear it isn't.

I think a lot more straight guys would let their gay buddies suck them off if all sexual hangups were gone, sure. But those hangups aren't necessarily because of homophobia. All my friends and I are super open about sex. One says he'd try gay sex should the situation arise. Another says specifically he wanted to try gay stuff with me since he knew I thought he was hot but he has a girlfriend. The rest of my straight friends just wouldn't be open to getting off by a guy. Most of them don't really have internet in sex with anyone but someone they're in love with.

I don't think I'd let a straight girl suck me off, but I probably would if I loved getting head like a lot of guys do. Doesn't make me heterophobic.

But I digress. The article's bullshit. Probably just a bitter queen in love with a straight guy who won't let him play with his dick.
>>
>>8473574
I'm a gay dude and I've had sex with girl friends just to be nice.
The problem is that they always fall in love and assume that you are bf/gf now just because you fucked.
>>8473607
I don't think it is parody.
I think they are trying to generate controversy and clicks but it was such a short article with literally no reasoning behind it that I found it boring and pointless.
I don't want my straight friends to think that I will think they are bigots if they don't sleep with me.
That is retarded.
This article is retarded and whoever wrote it should be shot.
>>
>>8473649
You're bisexual tbqh
>>
>>8473649
>I'm a gay dude and I've had sex with girl friends just to be nice.
Do people actually have sex with people they aren't attracted to "just to be nice"?
>>
>>8473574
How many anons have actually read the article? Not that I agree with it, but most "criticism" here suggest that all who replied here only read the title.
>>
>>8473574
If gay men don't have sex with their fag hags they're misogynists.
>>
>>8473668
No, I'm gay.
Their bodies grossed me out but I really like them as people, so...
>>8473674
I did
>>
>>8473692
>suggests
???
in what way?
are you saying you think it is parody?
>>
>>8473720
What I'm saying is that anons here didn't read the article.
>>
>>8473803
Well, you're wrong because I did read the article.
And I just reread it to see if I had missed something.
But, no, it is still the same boring article.
Are you trying to get pageviews or something?
Why not answer my question about whether or not you think it is parody?
Why do you think you can just make assertions without any supporting evidence?
>>
M'fraid this isn't satire.
>The idea that you need to be attracted to someone to engage in sexual acts with them is absurd, archaic and has no place in modern society.
>Keep these backwards conceptions in the 18th century where they belong.
This is basically what the entire article is about and it boils down to nothing more than "it's the current year I mean come on".
It's "having preferences is [something]-phobic" all over again.

Like fuck off with your pretentious bullshit.
I'd rather be 18th century than a complete lunatic.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.